24270: Issued reference database object permissions command
Event 24270 occurs when a command to reference the permissions of a database object has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_ACCESS_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the database object).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
Our support team will contact you shortly.