24225: Issued revoke application role permissions command
An application role is a database principal that can be assigned its own set of permissions. When a user connects to the database through those applications, they will be granted the role's permissions and their default user permissions will get overridden by those assigned to the application role. Event 24225 occurs when a command to revoke application role permissions from a user has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the application role).