24239: Issued revoke certificate permissions command
A certificate is a digitally signed security object that contains a public key and in some cases, a private key, of an SQL server. Event 24239 occurs when a command to revoke certificate permissions from a user has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the certificate).