24253: Issued revoke schema object permissions command
A schema is a distinct namespace that aids separation, management, and ownership of database objects. Schema is a collection of objects such as tables, views, indexes, procedures, and more. Event 24253 occurs when a command to revoke schema object permissions from a user has been issued. It is generated by the SCHEMA_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the schema object).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.