24204: Issued revoke schema permissions command
The permissions for an object are defined in its security descriptor. Event 24204 occurs when a command to revoke schema permissions from a user has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- ID, name, type and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the database login).