24168: Revoke server permissions with grant succeeded
Event 24168 occurs when SQL server permissions, along with the ability to grant permissions to other users, are revoked from a user successfully. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the SERVER_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Name and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).