24233: Issued revoke symmetric key permissions with grant command
A symmetric key uses the same password to both encrypt and decrypt data. Event 24233 occurs when a command to revoke symmetric key permissions (including the privilege to assign permissions to other users) from a user has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the symmetric key).