24268: Issued revoke XML schema collection permissions with grant command
XML schema collections allow users to collect XML schema definitions, which can later be used to validate XML instances. Event 24268 occurs when a command to revoke XML schema collection permissions (including the privilege to grant permissions to other users) from a user has been issued. It is generated by the SCHEMA_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the XML schema collection).