24014: Change application role password succeeded
An application role is a database principal that can be assigned its own set of permissions. When a user connects to the database through those applications, they will be granted the role's permissions and their permissions will get overridden by those assigned to the application role. Event 24014 occurs when an application role password is changed succeeds. It is generated by the APPLICATION_ROLE_CHANGE_PASSWORD_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Database to which the application role belongs.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the application role).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools