24044: Issued a change server audit specification command
Event 24044 occurs when a command to change a server audit specification has been issued in an SQL server. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the AUDIT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- SQL server associated with the event.
- Name of the server audit specification changed.