24046: Issued a create server audit command
A server audit collects actions or group of actions from a single instance of an SQL server. Event 24046 occurs when a command to create a server audit has been issued in an SQL server. It is generated by the AUDIT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Name of the server audit created.
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.