24046: Issued a create server audit command
A server audit collects actions or group of actions from a single instance of an SQL server. Event 24046 occurs when a command to create a server audit has been issued in an SQL server. It is generated by the AUDIT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Name of the server audit created.