24010: Reset password succeeded
Event 24010 occurs when a user successfully resets another user's SQL server login password. This event mostly occurs when a privileged user (administrator) tries to reset the password of other users. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the LOGIN_CHANGE_PASSWORD_GROUP action group. This event includes important information, like the:
- Date and time at which the successful password reset occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools