24018: Remove member from server role succeeded
Server roles are similar to 'groups' in Windows Active Directory. They are used to manage user permissions at the SQL server level. Server level principals can be added to appropriate server roles based on the permissions to be granted to them. Event 24018 occurs when a member is successfully removed from a server role. It is generated by the SERVER_ROLE_MEMBER_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Administrators can derive important information from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server to which the server role belongs.
- Name of the member removed.
- ID and name of the server role, from which the member was removed.
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools