24000: SQL audit event
Event 24000 occurs when any logon or logoff operation or management change is performed on an SQL server. This event includes important information, like the:
- Date and time at which an auditable action was performed.
- Name, primary identifier, and class type of the entity on which an audit occurred. The entity might be a server object, database, database object, or schema object.
- Permissions that were granted, denied, or revoked (if it was a management operation).
- Session identifier of the event.
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools