24001: Login succeeded
Event 24001 occurs when a user successfully logs into an SQL server.
Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This particular event is generated by the SUCCESSFUL_LOGIN_GROUP action group. This event includes important information, like the:
- Date and time at which the login occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Name of the user who logged in.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools