24013: Account unlocked
Event 24013 occurs when a SQL server login account gets unlocked. This event occurs when a privileged user (administrator) unlocks a user's locked account. This event is important in the security context because it helps keep track of when a user's account was unlocked after being locked out. It is generated by the LOGIN_CHANGE_PASSWORD_GROUP action group. Administrators can derive important information from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools