24135: Issued a transfer schema object command
A schema is a distinct namespace that aids separation, management, and ownership of database objects. A schema is a collection of schema objects such as tables, views, indexes, procedures, etc. Event 24135 occurs when a command to transfer a schema object in an SQL server has been issued. This event is generated by the SCHEMA_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the schema object).