224274: Issued use database mirroring transport security command
Database mirroring, when enabled, maintains a separate copy of the database in another instance of an SQL server. It increases the availability of a database in case of a mishap. Event 24274 occurs when a command to use database mirroring transport security to log in to the SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_MIRRORING_LOGIN_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).