24273: Issued use service broker transport security command
Service broker facilitates messaging and queuing functions between services hosted on different SQL server instances. It aids in communication by relying on certificates, even if the two instances are running on different computers, that have no other trust relationship or are not even on the same network at the same time. Event 24273 occurs when a command to use service broker transport security to log in to the SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the BROKER_LOGIN_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools