24310: User-defined SQL audit event
Event 24310 occurs when a user-defined event has been generated in an SQL server. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the USER_DEFINED_AUDIT_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- User who triggered the event.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).
- Information defined by the user.