ADSelfService Plus' comprehensive reports: What are they, how to schedule them, and steps to export it
ADSelfService Plus offers comprehensive reports that provide information on Active Directory domain users' password status, password self-service actions, identity verification failures, and more. ADSelfService Plus classifies its reports into three categories:
- Locked Out User Reports: It provides information on domain users who have been locked out from their account due to entering incorrect passwords.
- Soon to Expire Password User Report: It generates a list of users whose passwords are about to expire in a few days.
- Password Expired Users Report: It displays the list of users whose passwords are expired in accordance to the enforced domain policy.
- Reset Password Audit Report: Admins can get an overview on the users who have performed through specific access points, over a specific period. This report also lists the password changes via the Password Sync Agent.
- Unlock Account Audit Report: This report helps admin get an overview on the users who have performed self-service account unlock over a specific period.
- Self-update audit report: This report provides details of domain users who have updated their profile information like their phone number or email address via web-portal, over a period of time.
- Change Password Audit Report: This report lists the users who have changed their passwords and the type of password change (due to User must change password at next logon being enabled in AD, or a normal password change), over a period of time.
- Notification Delivery Report: Provides information on the delivery status of the notifications sent by ADSelfService Plus. Information provided in the reports include the date, time, name, and type (mail, SMS, or push notification) of notification.
- Identity Verification Failures: This report generates a list of users who have failed at multi-factor authentication thus helping in spotting brute-force and dictionary attacks.
- User Attempts Audit Report: Generates the list of users who have attempted MFA, SAML and NTML authentications, smart card login to log in to ADSelfService Plus.
- Blocked Users Report: Generates the list of users who have been blocked from accessing ADSelfService Plus. The report provides information like the time of blocking, the time the user will be unblocked, and the domain name.
- Enrolled Users Report: Only after users are enrolled, they will be allowed to perform self-service password reset and account unlock. This report helps admin generate a list of users who are enrolled in ADSelfService Plus.
- Non-Enrolled Users Report: This report highlights the list of users who are yet to enroll in ADSelfService Plus. It also includes users who do not have ADSelfService Plus licenses assigned to them.
- Licensed Users Report: This report lists the domain users who have been allotted the ADSelfService Plus licenses.
- Security Questions Report: This report generates the list of users enrolled using the Security Question and Answers method of authentication.
- Push Registered Devices Report: This report generates the list of users who have registered for push notifications in the ADSelfService Plus mobile app.
How to schedule ADSelfService Plus reports
Admins can schedule reports and automatically mail them to technicians and other admins at regular intervals.
To schedule the reports, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Reports tab > Schedule New Reports.
- Enter the Scheduler Name, select Domain, and add a description using the Add Description option. Select the Report Type.
- Under Select Duration, specify the time at which the updated reports are to be generated regularly.
- Select the desired Report Format.
- Specify Email Address to which the generated reports need to be sent.
Note: You can enter multiple email addresses and separate it with commas to send the report to multiple technicians or administrators.
- Click Create.
How to export ADSelfService Plus' Reports
With the export option in ADSelfService Plus, admins can export, email, or view a printable version of the reports in various formats like CSV, CSVDE, HTML, PDF and XLS. Admins can choose to export reports by clicking the Export As button or More button. Clicking the More option lists the Printable View, Send Mail, and Export Settings options.
Note: The Export Settings option customization of the description and logo that will be used in the exported report.
How to view the reports in the Dashboard tab?
The Dashboard displays graphs that give quick insights on important information like password self-service actions, user enrollment, password expiration and account lockout statuses, and more. Admins can configure the Dashboard Updater (location: Admin > System Utilities > Dashboard Updater) to automatically synchronize ADSelfService Plus database with Active Directory objects' details to ensure the graphs are automatically updated.
Embed option: Administrators can also embed the graphs in the organization's web page or access the graph separately by using a URL. Simply click on the drop-down button, and select the Embed Widget option to do this.
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.
Free Active Directory users from attending lengthy help desk calls by allowing them to self-service their password resets/ account unlock tasks. Hassle-free password change for Active Directory users with ADSelfService Plus ‘Change Password’ console.
Get seamless one-click access to 100+ cloud applications. With enterprise single sign-on, users can access all their cloud applications with their Active Directory credentials. Thanks to ADSelfService Plus!
Intimate Active Directory users of their impending password/account expiry by mailing them these password/account expiry notifications.
Synchronize Windows Active Directory user password/account changes across multiple systems, automatically, including Office 365, G Suite, IBM iSeries and more.
Ensure strong user passwords that resist various hacking threats with ADSelfService Plus by enforcing Active Directory users to adhere to compliant passwords via displaying password complexity requirements.
Portal that lets Active Directory users update their latest information and a quick search facility to scout for information about peers by using search keys, like contact number, of the personality being searched.