ADSelfService Plus Mobile Release Notes
Mobile Release Notes for the latest build of ADSelfService Plus is here! Navigate to find out more about the new Features, enhancements and bug fixes
Version 1.5.5 (Apr 21, 2022)
- An option to deselect all linked accounts during password reset, account unlock, or password change operation has now been provided.
- An option which allows domain display name to be shown or hidden on the end-user pages has now been introduced.
Version 1.5.4 (Jan 21, 2022)
- Support for Traditional Chinese language.
Version 1.5.3 (Nov 16, 2021)
- Azure AD MFA can now be used for identity verification during self-service reset/unlock.
- RADIUS challenge support has now been provided for RADIUS multi-factor authentication.
Version 1.5.2 (Aug 26, 2021)
- Mobile app support for email verification via secure link has been introduced.
- The option to block specific email domains and mobile number formats is now provided during user enrolment via mobile app.
- While using the mobile app to reset password/unlock account, the forced number of authentication factors were not verified. This issue has now been resolved.
Version 1.5.1 (Jul 10, 2021)
- SSL pinning option has been introduced to secure traffic.
- Trusted SSL certificate check has been introduced to block attacks employing self-signed certificates.
Version 1.5.0 (Jul 9, 2021)
- An unwanted toast has been removed from the app home page.
Version 1.4.8 (Dec 18, 2020)
- SAML Authentication has been introduced as an MFA method for self-service password reset and account unlock.
Version 1.4.7 (Jul 29, 2020)
- Face ID authentication is added as an authentication method for MFA.
- Fixes have been made to prevent crashes.
Version 1.4.6 (Jun 10, 2020)
- The issue of repeated MFA enforcement when Duo Security is made mandatory along with other MFA methods has been fixed.
Version 1.4.5 (May 29, 2020)
- A security issue has been fixed.
Version 1.4.4 (May 23, 2020)
- A security fix to restrict the usage of jailbroken mobile devices has been implemented.
Version 1.4.3 (Apr 27, 2020)
- The Password Policy Enforcer has been enhanced to support the new password policy rules.
Version 1.4.2 (Feb 22, 2020)
- Fixed an issue in Chinese locale support.
Version 1.4.1 (Jan 27, 2020)
- Support for Microsoft Authenticator and YubiKey authentication methods during password self-service via mobile app.
- Option to resend verification codes while authenticating user identities via SMS or email.
- A security issue has been fixed.
Version 1.4.0 (Nov 7, 2019)
- Korean language support.
- Added Welcome Screen
- Fixed the issue which made the logo image appear distorted in the app home screen.
- Fixed some security vulnerabilities
Version 1.3.5 (Dec 15, 2018)
- Fixed showing Reset button text for both UA & Reset in japanese language
Version 1.3.4 (Dec 12, 2018)
- ADSelfService Plus mobile app now supports, AD Security questions as an MFA method.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.3.1 (Mar 12, 2018)
- UI for server settings configuration page has been enhanced.
- Helpline guide has been updated.
Version 1.3.0 (Feb 15, 2018)
- RSA pass-code values are now masked. The corresponding text field has been changed to password field.
Version 1.2.9 (Nov 30, 2017)
- Issue which caused the user profile image to appear distorted on devices running iOS 11.
Version 1.2.8 (Nov 22, 2017)
- Four new built-in authentication methods for identity verification during password self-service.
- Biometric authentication
- QR code authentication
- Time-based one-time passcode
- Push Notification authentication
- Support for Duo Security, RSA SecurID, and RADIUS authentication methods.
Version 1.2.7 (Oct 28, 2017)
- Issue in connecting to ports 80 and 443 while using load balancer.
Version 1.2.6 (July 17, 2017)
- Supports customization of texts in the app’s home page.
- Server settings will be configurable when the app is opened for the first time after installation even though admin has disabled it in the product.
Version 1.2.5 (June 22, 2017)
- Built-in QR scanner: Configuring server settings through QR code is now just one tap away.
- Showing "No of password remembered is" instead of "The password complexity property is enabled".
Version 1.2.4 (May 2, 2017)
- Issue in selecting an email ID for receiving verification code during self-service password reset and account unlock process has been fixed
Version 1.2.3 (April 14, 2017)
- Support for customization of the app’s home view by admins
- Added new password complexity rules that can be enabled by admins. The rules include:
- Dictionary rule
- Repeating patterns restriction
- Special characters, Unicode characters, and other requirements
- App is automatically localized based on the mobile device’s preferred language
Version 1.2.2 (March 09, 2017)
- Support for landscape view in iPads for kiosk mode.
NOTE: The orientation of the app cannot be switched from landscape to portrait mode or vice versa after opening the app.
Version 1.2.1 (January 25, 2017)
- Server settings can now be remotely configured through either ADSelfService Plus solution or third party mobile device management solutions
- Issue which prevented the users from entering the ‘+’ character in the mobile field during enrollment
Version 1.1.8 (September 26, 2016)
- Now receive acknowledgement for enrollment and blocked user events as push notifications
- Supporting context path for server settings configurations
Version 1.1.6 (April 26, 2016)
- Added the "Keep me signed in" option to make it easy for you to stay signed in with your account
- Password Policy Enforcer
Version 1.1.5 (November 25, 2015)
- iPad compatibility
- Push notification support for reset password, unlock account and change password actions
Version 1.1.3 (July 10, 2015)
- Push notification for Enrollment notification, reset password notification, unlock account notification, also for change password notification
- Launch app/Configure Server Settings through QR Code