Network Path not found
Exchange Reporter Plus uses the MTL and OWA log path information configured in the Log/Database Path settings page to read mailbox and OWA information. This error occurs when Exchange Reporter Plus is not able to access the log path that was configured.
To overcome this error, check the following.
- Check if the Log/Database Path configured under Log/Database Path settings page is correct.
- Ensure that you are able to access the admin$ of the specified Server. From the machine where the product is installed, select Start → Run and type \\<Server Name>\admin$. If you get the same error, enable Remote Administration Exception for the Exchange server as below:
- On the Server, select Start → Run and type gpedit.msc and hit Enter.
- Open Computer Configuration → Administrative Templates → Network → Network Connections → Windows Firewall, and then open Domain Profile.
- In the details pane, double-click Windows Firewall: Allow remote administration exception.
- In the Windows Firewall: Allow remote administration exception properties dialog box, on the Settings tab, click Enabled.
- Ensure that you are able to ping the specified Server by its FQDN
From the installation machine, open a command prompt and type ping <FQDN of the Server>. You must be able to ping the server using its Fully Qualified Domain Name (eg. hostname.domainname.com).
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.