ADAudit Plus Release Notes
Build 4630 (March 2014)
- Import backup event logs (evt / evtx logs).
- User's first and last logon report.
- Who started process in computers report.
- Add Helpdesk Technicians via Group / OU.
- Ablility to export millions of data.
- Reports can be viewed in user chosen timezone (default - installed computer timezone).
- More date and time formats supported.
- Add cluster file server shares in custom report profile - file audit.
- Add printers in bulk - Printer Configuration.
- Duplicate monitor creation issue fixed.
Highlights of Previous Releases
Build 4623 (December 2013)
- A new methodology to fetch events.
- NetApp auditing will work even when the product is installed on non-English OS.
- New filter to show the exact 'file read' for NetApp auditing.
- Scrollbar on top of reports.
- Option in Schedule reports to send mail only 'when data is available'.
- Schedule reports show basic report information when empty reports are exported.
- Select Domains for 'Log on to' option in Login page.
- Custom period deletion.
- Added 'Time Stamp of Last Event' for Member Servers, File Servers, NetApp Filers & Workstations.
- Memory leak & bulk printer adding issue for Printer auditing.
- Reports view issue for IE7 compatibility view.
- Exclude users page load issue.
- Following abilities have been removed for Operator role: Add / remove Report graph to dashboard and remove custom reports.
- Threshold alerts issue.
Build 4621 (October 2013)
ADAudit Plus latest build 4621 with the addition of Removable Storage Auditing now also for Workstations. Next addition is the page navigation below the reports, alerts and configuration and a few other fixes to enhance your Windows network environment auditing!
- Include / exclude the sub-folders in File Audit.
- Removable storage auditing now available in Workstations also.
- Page navigation at the bottom of reports, alerts and configuration.
- 'Configure Policy' alert if Advanced Audit Policy is not configured.
- Product crash due to special characters in the printer name.
- Error while configuring printers in IE8 browser.
Build 4620 (September 2013)
- Advanced Audit Policy Configuration through Product Web User Interface.
- Issue with resolving Host name in ISATAP enabled Environment.
- Issues with Scheduled Report.
- Issue in sending emails in TLS enabled Environment.
- Account Lockout Analyzer:
- Local Logon failures from all Workstations will also be notified (No need to add workstations for monitoring).
Build 4611 (August 2013)
- Service Pack issue while upgrading to 4610.
- Issue while adding a new Alert Profile while associating with a newly created Report Profile.
- A harmless exception while adding the discovered DNS servers.
Build 4610 (August 2013)
- Postgres data folder pre-bundled - faster startup.
- Cumulative Reports.
- Quick Links for reports under Reports, File Audit & Server Audit Tab.
- Move-Rename NetApp.
- License expiry mail notification.
- OU Based User Selection.
- OU Mgmt & GPO Mgmt Under Administrative User Action Report.
- Interactive Logon Failures under Local Logon-Logoff Category.
- Report Tree UI Changes.
- Crash Issue in 32 bit installation fixed.
- Account Locked out Analyzer:
- Schedule Task: Issue fixed 2k3 server and Windows XP.
- Network map drive: Issue fixed.
Build 4600 (August 2013)
With 'Account Lockout Analyzer', ADAudit Plus now helps you get to the root of user account lockout scenarios. Also, user, time and volume based threshold alerts help identify the problem precisely.
- Account Lockout Analyzer.
- DNS Server Auditing.
- AD Schema & Configuration Auditing.
- Contacts & Container Auditing.
- Windows Server 2008 Password settings Auditing.
- Threshold based Alerts.
- Caller User based Alerts.
- Business / Non Business hours in Alerts / Reports.
- Permission Reports.
- User Terminal Services attributes audit.
- Option to select 'Group' in user reports.
- Alert if product not installed as service / Alert Me Not Configured.
- Search option for reports.
- Improved performance on all report queries.
- 'Default Report' feature when clicking 'Reports' tab.
- Linked GPO Objects in Advanced GPO Objects.
- Child Domain support with parent domain credentials.
- Option to choose chart while exporting report.
- Data migration: Multiple slash in shares to MS SQL Server.
- Unable to reset 'ADAudit Plus Authentication' User's Password under Technicians.
- Key issue due to table AUDStackedGraphQueryMapping while upgrading - MS SQL.
- Primary Key Issue in Builds 4540+ while upgrading - MS SQL.
Version 4.5.0 Build 4544
- File Audit Home page not loading properly in Build Nos: 4542 and 4543.
- Unable to Change ADAudit Plus 'admin' user password in Build No:4542.
- Unnecessary commas in CSV export.
Build 4541 (February 2013)
- Postgre SQL related fixes:
- Non-English OS product start issues.
- File creation report issue fixed.
- NetApp report issue fixed.
- Chart issue in export reports fixed.
Build 4540 (December 2012)
- File Integrity Monitoring.
- Postgre SQL support.
- Event log collection fixes:
- The event log file is corrupt.
- Invalid handle.
- A required privilege is not held by the client.
- Alert Profile update fix.
Build 4530 (November 2012)
- Audit Workstation Logon & Logoff Activity.
- Share & Folder based File Audit reports.
- Folder permission change reports carry old and new values.
- Charts are now exported in PDF and HTML report formats.
- Fixes have been completed for File Audit Reports.
Build 4520 (August 2012)
- Report and Email summary of daily changes.
- Advanced GPO Audit Alerts.
- 'Run Now' for Schedule Reports.
- Dashboard View Customization.
- Bulk Modification of Alert Profiles.
- Fixes have been completed for File Audit Reports.
Build 4510 (June 2012)
- File Rename, Move & Copy are also Audited Now.
- 'Run Now' for File Creation Scheduler.
- Email notifications even after disabling alert profile.
- View Report on the 'Comments Modifications' on ADs Settings of GPO.
Build 4500 (May 2012)
- Detailed Group Policy Settings Auditing.
- Audit Reports on All Group Policy Permission Changes.
- Scrutinize the complete attribute changes of users, groups, computers.
- Distinguish the New / Old value of Attribute changes for users, groups & computers+.
- Thorough OU Permission Changes with new and old permissions*.
- Exhaustive listing of User / Group / Computer Permission Changes with new and old permissions+.
- Support for MS SQLServer as backend database (Works with MS SQLServer 2005, 2008, 2008R2).
- GPO Link Changes Reports - Enhanced Reports encompassing the New / Old value of GPLinks.
- Export the Folder Permission Changes Report with changed permissions.
- Numerous Performance Improvements.
- MS Office File modification Issue.
- Occasional delay due to unresolved IP has been solved in logon events.
- Faster processing of event log data.
- 'Handle is Invalid' error in 2008 Server w.r.t Event Collection is fixed.
- Objects stored in cache for quicker processing.
+ Supported for Windows Server 2008 and above.
Version 4.1.0 Build 4141 (February 2012)
- NetApp Filer Support.
- Performance enhancements with respect to event log collection.
- Reduce size of database - option through web client.
- 'Period' selection in 'My Reports'.
Build 4140 (January 2012)
- Support for Non-English DCs, File Servers and Member Servers.
- Pre-defined reports with user inputs can be bookmarked.
- Reports are now categorized to help meet compliance under SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI and FISMA.
- Product is now compatible with User Account Control (UAC).
- 'Archiving' and 'Event Cleanup' are now merged as 'Archive Events'.
- WMI Quota Violation error in Windows Server 2008 and R2.
View further back in ADAudit Plus 'Fixes & Enhancements' History >>