Data is not populated in the Anomaly Reports
Solution: Ensure that the ADAudit Plus, EventLog Analyzer and Cloud Security Plus components are integrated with Log360.
Step 1: Download and install the components
If you already have the components installed and running, you can skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Download the components either from the links available in the Log360 dashboard or from the Log360 website.
- Install the components one-by-one by double-clicking the downloaded .exe files and following the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is complete, start the components by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut icons.
Step 2: Integrate the components
Make sure that the versions of the components running are compatible with that of Log360's, before proceeding with the steps below.
- Navigate to Admin → Log360 integration. Click on the relevant tabs.
- Enter the name or IP address and the port number of the server on which that particular component is running.
- Select the connection Protocol from the drop-down menu.
- Click Integrate Now.
Unable to establish a connection with the integrated components
Solution: This could be due to the simultaneous changing of ports. Navigate to Admin → Administration → Log360 Integration, and click Update in the respective integrated component's tab.