How do I find my Build Number?
Customers using Secure Gateway Server build #90042 or above, can upgrade to the latest version #90100 by downloading this hotfix:
Note: This Secure Gateway Server update is applicable only for customers who are using Mobile Device Manager Plus build 10.1.2206.02 and above. If you are using Secure Gateway Server build 90055 or below, download the exe and install the newer version.
| Know how to setup Secure Gateway (also known as Forwarding Server) through this demo video
- Have a back up of the ME Secure Gateway installation directory (Directory\ManageEngine\ME_Secure_Gateway_Server) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- If you have installed ME Secure Gateway on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 8, or Windows 2012, you should login as default administrator before running the Update Manager tool.
- If the ME Secure Gateway Service is overseen by a third-party tool or a script which restarts the service, ensure you disable it until you upgrade is done
- Navigate to ManageEngine\ME_Secure_Gateway_Server\bin and open/execute UpdateManager.bat.
- Click on Browse and select the .ppm file downloaded.
- Click on Install to install the hotfix. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data to be migrated.
How do I find my build number?
Navigate to ManageEngine\ME_Secure_Gateway_Server\bin and open/execute about.bat. The build number is shown under the title Secure Gateway.