Don't get left behind: Drop the silos between endpoint management and security with the all-new Vulnerability Management add-on for Desktop Central. We all know that Desktop Central does a great job at orchestrating endpoint management routines. Now, with this add-on, we're propelling Desktop Central towards endpoint security to keep tabs on threats and vulnerabilities in your network.
Timely eliminate real risks from a variety of vulnerabilities:
Establish a secure foundation by enforcing security essentials:
Leverage powerful audits and extensive reports:
- Prioritize vulnerabilities based on risk factors such as severity, CVSS scores, impact type, age, patch availability, and exploitability.
- Isolate and identify publicly disclosed or actively exploited vulnerabilities using the dedicated zero-day view.
- Utilize work-arounds to mitigate zero-days before the fixes arrive.
- Rectify security misconfigurations like weak passwords, legacy protocols, firewall traversal, unencrypted disks, and open shares, and bring them back to compliance.
- Use security recommendations to harden web servers from many attack variants like XSS, clickjacking, and brute-force attacks.
- Identify and uninstall unsafe remote desktop sharing and peer-to-peer software.
- Audit obsolete software and keep track of software that is about to reach its end-of-life.
- Monitor vulnerability trends over time to stay on top of network security.
- Use executive summaries and threat priority reports to communicate risks and track progress.
Here's how integrating the Vulnerability Management add-on with Desktop Central can help you step up your endpoint security game:
- Break down the silos between endpoint management and security.
- Automatically correlate vulnerability intelligence and patch management with an integrated console.
- Easily extend vulnerability management capabilities to machines that are already managed using Desktop Central.
- Utilize additional dashboards to stay vigilant of threats and vulnerabilities at a glance.
Life is better when you don't need to toggle between two tabs. Streamline all your vulnerability management tasks right from the Desktop Central interface.
Steps to enable the Vulnerability Management add-on in Desktop Central:
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations > Vulnerability Management.
- Click Request license from the Vulnerability Management add-on integrations page.
- You'll be redirected to a form where you can provide your details and request a trial license from our sales team.
- Once the trial license is enabled, the Patch Management module in Desktop Central will be renamed "Threats/Patches."
Note: Both the patch management capabilities and the newly integrated threat and vulnerability management capabilities can be accessed from the Threats/Patches module. The threat and vulnerability management capabilities of the add-on include all the features of the standalone vulnerability management solution.