Real Time Change Auditing
Experience enhanced security and be informed about any unauthorized mailbox logon attempts or changes made to mailbox permissions with Exchange server audit reports.
With the Exchange Server Auditing feature you can,
- Monitor user logon patterns
- Obtain reports on stores mounted or dismounted during a particular time frame
- Probe into changes in mailbox permissions
- Obtain complete list of access control entries values after and before the change in setting
- Keep tabs on mailbox property changes such as quota changes, size restriction changes, activated mailboxes, deactivated ones and moved mailboxes.
Exchange Reporter Plus presents these reports in an easily comprehensible format, that even technically naive users can create and interpret. In addition to generating these reports in the blink of an eye, one can also export these reports. The reports can be downloaded as xls, csv, pdf or html files for further activities. Try Exchange Reporter Plus hands-on in our Live Demo!