ADManager Plus Release Notes
Release Notes For Build 6010 (February 2013)
- Date type columns will be exported as date fields while exporting to excel.
- Migration support for 6001 ,6002, 6003
- Issue in setting dial-in properties during user creation and modification has been fixed
- Active sync support issues post 6000 build have been fixed
- Exporting issues in group members report has been fixed
- Auditing issues for remove members operation is fixed
Highlights of Builds 6003, 6002, 6001
This release refines 'Report Scheduler' to make it more efficient with the following enhancements:
- Flexible Schedule Execution Frequency: The enhanced scheduler provides more options to configure the execution time and frequency of scheduled reports with flexible time intervals such as yearly, quarterly, fortnightly, multiple days in a week, every 15 minutes, etc.
- You can now Disable Email Notifications for scheduled reports if the reports do not have any data in them.
- Filters are now available in scheduled reports as well (for Inactive and Password Expired Users reports) to make sure you get the specific and relevant data that you need.
- Blank attachments issue in email notification of scheduled reports with no data has been fixed.
- Product Installation issues on non-English Operating systems is fixed
Highlights of Previous Release - Build 6000 (November 2012)
- Active Directory Automation Policies: Automate any important Active Directory task and also its supplementary tasks, if any, in the required sequence and time intervals, as per your organizational requirement.
- 'Drag-n-Drop' User Modification Templates make user attributes modification a quick and instant process. These templates enable administrators in ensuring role based access for help desk technicians to user attributes, with just point-n-click activities.
- Rule based User Modification Templates can be used to specify 'auto-fill' conditions. When these templates are used for modifying user accounts, the specified attributes will be automatically populated based on the 'auto-fill' conditions in the templates.
- GPO Quick View & Manager: Web-based quick view of all available GPOs. Easy UI based GPO Manager for basic Group Policy management activities like Enable / Disable GPOs, GPO links and GPO Inheritance.
The 'Workflow' feature has been revamped with new capabilities like:
- Automatic Task Assigner: Define your own rules, as per your requirement, to automatically assign tasks to the most appropriate technicians.
- Product-specific Requester: You can now create a new requester out of any AD user, Group or OU or define a customized role (with permissions to create requests for a specific set of tasks) for the requester, as required, using ADManager Plus.
- Quick-link to create requests: Requesters can create requests for all the tasks that they have permissions for, from just one location.
- The 'IMAP4 setting not reflecting when modified through single user modification feature' issue has been fixed.
- 'streetAddress' attribute of user objects can store multiline values
- Reinforced security for ADManager Plus' database password by storing it in encrypted format.
- 'Recently Modified Users' report can now retrieve more than 1000 objects.
- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 has been added to the options in the 'OS Based Report'.
- Approval notification email will be sent to executors, even if they are not specified in the workflow.
How to Upgrade?
Need Features? Tell Us
If you want to see additional features implemented in ADManager Plus, we would love to hear. Click here to continue
ADManager Plus Features
|Make your everyday Active Directory management tasks easy and light with ADManager Plus's AD Management features. Create, modify and delete users in a few clicks!
||Reset password and set password propertied from a single web-based console, without compromising on the security of your AD! Delegate your password-reset powers to the helpdesk technicians too!
|A catalog of almost every report that you will need from your Active Directory! Comprehensive and Reliable reporting. Schedule reports to run periodically. Manage your AD right from within the reports.
||A mini Active Directory ticket-management and compliance toolkit right within ADManager Plus! Define a rigid yet flexible constitution for every task in your AD. Tighten the reins of your AD Security.
|Get rid of the inactive, obsolete and unwanted objects in your Active Directory to make it more secure and efficient...assisted by ADManager Plus's AD Cleanup capabilities.
||A complete automation of AD critical tasks such as user provisioning, inactive-user clean up etc. Also lets you sequence and execute follow-up tasks and blends with workflow to offer a brilliant controlled-automation.
"We evaluated ADManager Plus along with several other Active Directory Management and Reporting software. After using it really made life easy for administrators. It is very understandable and fast to learn, I didn't even read the manual."
Bogdan Campeanu, Network Engineer