EventLog Analyzer 8.5 - What's New?
Service Pack - (For existing customers)
New Feature - File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Centrally track all changes when files and folders are created, accessed, viewed, deleted, modified, renamed, etc.
- Get a complete audit trail of all the changes that happen on files and folders. Audit trail answers the 'what, when, where and how' of all changes in real-time!
Top Critical Change Events Monitored in Real-time
- Add: Monitors for files added to the monitored folder or sub-folders
- Delete: Monitors for files deleted from the monitored directory or sub-folders
- Renamed: Monitors files/folders when they have been renamed
- Accessed: Monitors files/folders when they are accessed
- Modified: Monitors files and folders for modifications
- Access Control List: Know which users & groups are allowed or denied access to a file/folder
- Owner: Monitors when the owner of a file/folder changes
- File/Folder Size: Monitors increase or decrease in the file and folder size
EventLog Analyzer 8.5 Enhancements
Read Release Notes
- The search results can be exported to CSV and PDF format reports.
- Low disk space email alert to Administrator users and log collection will be stopped if the disk space is less than one GB.
Out of memory error handling of EventLog Analyzer server have been made efficient. If memory consumption exceeds 80% (configurable) the logs are saved and if it exceeds 100%, server is restarted.
If you have questions about EventLog Analyzer 8.5, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 888 720 9500