Security Log Management with EventLog Analyzer Reports & Alerts
Importance of Internal Security
Be it large or small, every organization with an IT infrastructure is prone to internal security attacks. Your loss is equal to hacker's gain: accessing confidential data, misuse of information retrieved, system crash, and the list goes on. Concentrating on intrusion from outside the network is wise but at the same time, internal security should not be ignored. Extensive surveys suggest most of the security policy violation is at its maximum within the enterprises. As a proactive step towards internal security, your organization must be monitoring every system activity that is recorded as an event log. Information system managers are continuously under the pressure of managing the massive collection of event logs, sorting security logs for security purposes and system performance.
Security Log Management Challenges Met by EventLog Analyzer
Roll up your sleeves for its time for action towards building a strong security log management foundation. Count your reasons:
- A security incident is not an accident. You can very well prevent thefts of your secured data.
- The evolving compliance regulations ensure your IT infrastructure takes the reigns of the information security in their hands. Your organization is bound to abide by the laws set towards internal security.
- Beneficial in storing adequate information on events for a specified period of time
- Scaling to meet the demands of the growing number of logs and sorting these event logs to identify the security-related activities for operational, compliance, and security reasons
- Protecting your confidential corporate information from unauthorized disclosure that could be a threat in disguise to your network security.
- Reports employee abuse on restricted access information
- Solves regulatory requirements, assists in forensic analysis and identifies IT issues near real-time providing convenience in troubleshooting these issues
- Security theft is a corporate threat and recovery from the theft is an expensive affair, nevertheless, required to ensure business continuity. Investing on a security log management tool is wise and worth.
- By ensuring security towards electronic customer information, you gain trust, everlasting business relations, improve revenues and enhance customer experience
If not compliant:
Your organization is entitled to incur the expense on the name of penalty for customer credentials theft, data breaches, and unable to abide by the regulatory standards set by the government.
Incorporate security log management services into your business model. It is of high relevance to evaluate the security log management service providers prior to giving the responsibility to safeguard your IT network. You need to ask and know what tools are offered that guarantee detection and monitoring of your IT environment. Ensure secured security log management with EventLog Analyzer.
Why EventLog Analyzer: Your Best Bet
With a view to include security log management in your organization, your audit plan should have a requirement of an event log management tool with business intelligence imbibed, to analyze security event logs. From the exhaustive list of event log analyzers available in the market, EventLog Analayzer marks as a prime competitor, being a product that ensures reliable analysis on a huge amount of event logs.
Summing up the features delivered by EventLog Analyzer, it can be said that EventLog Analyzer is a rare but perfect found combination of: network insight investigation, instant detection, comprehensive compliance reporting for audit purposes, reasonable, scalable, detailed description of security event logs for forensic investigations. EventLog Analyzer is a tool that brings a full-stop to undetected damage causes and assists immediate remedy for threats or potential threats. The SIEM feature of EventLog Analyzer focuses to improve on security drawbacks and provides news on security policy breaching and unauthorized access episodes. SIEM is an advanced security feature that not only collects event logs but also provides alerts and reports on the security event logs. Reporting capabilities comprise: in-built reporting structures, customized reports, compliance reports.