Real-time File Integrity Monitoring for Data Security & Compliance
EventLog Analyzer facilitates real time file integrity monitoring (FIM) by protecting sensitive data and meeting compliance requirements.
With EventLog Analyzer's file integrity monitoring capability, security professionals can now centrally track all changes happening to their files and folders such as when files and folders are created, accessed, viewed, deleted, modified, renamed and much more. They can even have real time alert notification upon changes occurring to their files and folders.The critical information provided by EventLog Analyzer's FIM feature allows users to make quick decisions and mitigate the risk of data breaches.
Top Critical Change Events Monitored in Real-time
- Add: Monitors for files added to the monitored folder or sub-folders
- Delete: Monitors for files deleted from the monitored directory or sub-folders
- Renamed: Monitors files/folders when they have been renamed
- Accessed: Monitors files/folders when they are accessed
- Modified: Monitors files and folders for modifications
- Access Control List: Know which users & groups are allowed or denied access to a file/folder
- Owner: Monitors when the owner of a file/folder changes
- File/Folder Size: Monitors increase or decrease in the file and folder size
EventLog Analyzer's File Integrity Monitoring capabilities:
- Total File Integrity: Runs a thorough check on files and folders to determine if they are intact by scanning the contents, attributes, permissions, ownership, size, etc.
- Baseline Integrity Monitoring: Allows security professionals to create a baseline for their files and folders for precise integrity checking. All files and folders are matched with the baseline to detect changes during integrity scans.
- File Tampering Check: File integrity also monitors file checksums - MD5 and SHA-1 as a safety measure against file tampering.
- Get Real time Alerts on Critical Changes:Get instant alert notifications for critical changes occurring on the files and folders.
- Monitors All File and Folder Types: Monitors executable files, folders, system configuration files, content files, zipped files, zipped folders, and more
- Complete Audit Trail: Get a complete audit trail of all the changes that happen on files and folders. Audit trail answers the 'what, when, where and how' of all changes in real-time!
- Meet Compliance Requirements: File integrity monitoring allows organizations to meet critical compliance requirements mandated by regulatory acts such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.
- File Integrity Reporting and Scheduling:Generate exhaustive reports with precise integrity details. Reports could be generated in multiple formats such as PDF,CSV and much more. Flexible report scheduling allows you to automatically get the reports at regular intervals.