EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
10.0 - Build 10000 (GA)
10.0 - Build 10000 - Standalone Edition
- Log collection and processing rate has been improved to 10x from the previous mark. EventLog Analyzer version 10 and above can handle 20,000 logs per second with the peak log handling capacity of 25,000 logs per second
- 1000+ out-of-the-box reports for security, compliance and operations needs
- Enhanced real-time event response system with 600+ predefined alert criteria for Windows, Linux/Unix, Applications and Network Device environment.
- Fix to enabling AD authentication issue while importing user from AD groups.
- Fix to the search pagination issue
- Vulnerability fixes - URL Injection
- Authentication problems
- Database injection
- Stored password encryption changes
- Agent zip extraction
- Fix to the User based and iSeries User based Reports breaks while exporting with no user name in the database
- Fix to the PDF export issue that occurred after mouse hover search from Custom Reports, while exporting all the events instead of filtered events.
- Fix to Event ID based direct export breaks when severtity parameter is not appended in URL
- Custom alert 'Not Equals' was not working for option 'Type'. This issue was fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 10.0 - Build 10000 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 10.0 Build 10000
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release