How do I find out my Build number?
Log in to the NetFlow Analyzer web client, and click the About
link in the top pane. You will find the build number mentioned
below the version number. This is the build number of the
currently installed NetFlow Analyzer.
Please follow the steps below to apply the service pack to move to build 7700:
1. Shut down the central server.
2. Open a command prompt and navigate into <Netflowcentral>/bin directory.
3. Execute - updatemanager.bat (in case of windows) / .sh (in case of linux)
4. This will prompt you a box where you can browse and select the servicepack (PPM file)
5. Click install to continue.
Wait for few minutes till the process gets completed.
6. Once the installation processing shield says 100 % completed, please close that window.
7. You do not have to apply the service pack on the collector, the collector gets upgraded automatically once the central server is started.
In case the collector does not start automatically please start the collector manually from the services. You dont have to apply the service pack for the collectors.
Service pack request
"NetFlow Analyzer has helped us reduce the time taken to isolate and
contain threats like worms and virus attacks. It has also helped us to solve network incidents faster, and do better capacity planning."
Fred Hassard, Sr. Network Engineer, Adventist Health