Applications Manager Issues Fixed
This page lists the issues resolved and minor feature enhancements made in the following releases:
Version 14 (14190 build)
- Uptime scale in Availability history widget in the Enterprise Edition Admin server was not properly aligned when more than 15 rows were present.
- For SDP-OD, on-hold tickets were being re-opened when a ticket was updated, instead of adding the update as notes.
- Support for Ceph Storage Luminous versions.
- Support for scheduling reports with recent polled data.
Version 14 (14180 build)
- Availability trend and outage comparison report for “All Monitor Group” displayed no data when the time period was changed.
- In MS SharePoint Server monitor, scalar attributes were being added as SharePoint Services.
- CSRF vulnerability: An attacker could craft an URL in such a way that when an admin user is made to access this a new admin account will be created without his consent hence compromising security.
- Session Termination: When an account user updates his password in one of his browsers, we now terminate all the existing sessions except current session of that account.
- SQL Injection vulnerability: While adding a Database Query Monitor, users could bypass the select query check and do DML/DDL operations.
- Sensitive Data Exposure: Monitor Password Disclosure issue in the Edit screen page for monitors is removed
- Remote Code Execution vulnerability in Execute Program Action via the “View Actions” functionality.
Version 14 (14170 build)
- The option to change the logo under "Report Settings" was not working for the dashboard reports sent via schedule reports.
- We have encrypted the keystorepass and truststorepass in backup/server.xml and server.xml files.
- In RabbitMq monitoring, we’ve added a new attribute “State for Queues”.
- Users could not add a monitor using the Add attributes link inside JMX/SNMP Dashboard monitor. (Broken since Build 14130).
Version 14 (14160 build)
- Category and sub-category fields were not being assigned in SDP-MSP if special XML character & was present.
- Negative Threshold support for custom monitors.
Version 14 (14150 build)
- When only subgroups are associated in an operator account, users were getting the response “Invalid API request” in the mobile app.
- Users received inconsistent results when using the GetDowntimeDetails Rest API with the showFullDetails parameter for Daylight Saving Time.
- Removed the Custom Attributes Tab in the monitor and added all memory pools details under JVM Memory for Jboss versions 7.x and above.
- CVE-2019-11448: We now prevent unauthenticated access and SQL injection/Remote Code Execution to Popup_SLA.jsp.
- We also prevent SQL injection/Remote Code Execution to the SyncMonitorInAdminMG servlet.
- CVE-2019-11469: We've handled unauthenticated access and SQL injection vulnerability in the "resourceid" parameter that runs on /jsp/FaultTemplateOptions.jsp.
- RBM recorder upgraded to version 4. XULRunner upgraded to 41.0.2 for windows and 38.0.6 for mac. Issues fixed with Version 4 are:
- Infinite looping of selectWindow and waitForAllWindowTitles commands.
- When the window is minimized scroll bars did not appear.
- Active Directory User login always returned invalid credentials.
- Monitor creation failed when special characters were present in the username or password.
- URL Sequence Monitor does not get created if the user is an Active Directory User.
Version 14 (14140 build)
- In Server Monitoring SNMP v3, the process list is displayed as down and doesn't become up unless polled manually.
- Users could not disable user action for MsSQL JOBs. To fix this issue, we have provided an option under User Management -> Persmissions Tab to "Allow Admin users to do MSSQL Job management actions".
Version 14 (14130 build)
- Android push notification is done via Firebase Cloud Messaging instead of Google Cloud Messaging.
- In Server Monitoring, CPU core data was not being collected in SNMP mode.
- When generating Dashboard Scheduled reports, widgets are now printed in the proper order (as shown in the Applications Manager client) and page break is added after each widget.
- Alerts were not being removed from the Admin Server if the Trap Listener is deleted from Managed Server.
- When a new user was created with a profile photo, logging in to the new account would redirect to an error page (since build 14080).
- The GetDowntimeDetails Rest API was returning data for only 28 days irrespective of the month for the period=11(Last month) (since build 14080).
- When editing threshold configuration in the Admin Server, data was not being synched with the Managed server (since build 14100).
- Capacity planning reports sent as scheduled reports could not be opened properly as the file extension was missing at report creation (since build 13840).
- Azure Virtual Machines are included in Capacity Planning Scheduled reports.
- Provided filtering option bases on variable bindings for Trap listener.
Version 14 (14120 build)
- Negative values were being displayed for the attributes Used Bytes / Free Bytes when usage exceeded 100% in Oracle Temp tablespaces.
- Metaspace memory details (for Java 8) added for Jboss Version 7 and above.
Version 14 (14110 build)
- In JBoss server monitoring, JMS details were not being displayed for ActiveMQ.
- Support for Remote script execution through Powershell in Execute Program Action.
Version 14 (14100 build)
- The Buffer Hit Ratio Attribute report of Oracle Database Monitor in Schedule reports showed "No Data Available".
- In Execute Program Action, the Remote Server Telnet/SSH Port was hardcoded. When a user edited the action, the default port was being displayed instead of the newly configured port.
- When using the GetDowntimeDetails Rest API with the seclected period as "last month", downtime details were being collected for 30 days instead of the number of days in the respective month.
- Users could not configure Monitor Group type alarm templates for tabular attributes when multiple Monitor Group templates existed for the same attribute.
- In Trap Receiver, if a SNMP V3 trap was received, any action configured for other trap listeners were also being executed.
- Service Monitor triggered numerous Monitor Down email alerts every day at different time intervals without RCA change.
- In Linux builds, when users selected the Microsoft Skype for Business monitor from the Create New Monitor page, they were not being redirecting to the appropriate page.
- In the Trap Listener, the trap received details were not being updated (if previous and current severity is clear), but corrective actions were being executed.
- Upgraded the AWS SDK for Java jar version from v1.11.171 to v1.11.499.
- Added support for monitoring AWS Billing statistics.
- Added the option to define and apply Adaptive Thresholds
- Added the option to change the Numeric Attribute type in Script and Custom monitor.
Version 14 (14090 build)
- Added the option to edit the 'Playback Timeout' for Real Browser monitors from the Applications Manager UI (This was previously supported only from the RBM recorder UI).
- The “Delete Sub group” option for Monitor Groups in the "Show Monitor Group Details" page was not working since version 14000.
- Using empty values for Request headers has been handled for Web Services / SOAP Monitors. (Earlier, data collection for Web Services monitor would not happen when users set empty values as Request headers when adding the monitor.)
- Monitor Group Rules were not working when both Admin and Managed Servers had the same MSSQL Backend.
- Added the option to provide Criteria evaluation pattern in "Monitor Group Rules".
- Query timed-out errors thrown by Oracle database instances in Standby Mode was affecting the health of the monitor. This behavior has been handled.
- In Query and Script Monitor, configuring alarms for a single row of tabular attributes was affecting the remaining rows too (since build 14030).
Version 14 (14080 build)
- Added new attributes - Wait Count, Total Blocking Time, Total Creation time for JBoss versions 7 and above.
- ADDM (Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping) was not working for Windows monitors since Applications Manager Version 14020.
- GetDowntimeDetails Rest API returned an 'Invalid ResourceID' message for the child monitors since Applications Manager Version 13780
- In MySQL Master-Slave replication, when the slave node is changed to master, the details of the old slave node were not being removed.
- The Action Type page (Configure Alarms -> Monitor Group -> Action Type (Individual)) does not list all monitors belonging to a monitor group when they have the same RESOURCENAME even for different monitor types.
- The format of the PDF and CSV attachments of MS SQL Performance reports, sent via mail, was incorrect.
- In Rest API monitor, for FORM type POST payload, if the content is base64 encoded, the data was being incorrectly decoded and sent.
- In the 'Availability and Health status for Multiple monitors' widget configuration page, when the 'From Monitor group' option is selected (under 'Show Monitors'), the subgroups listed contained ' ' characters instead of white spaces. This issue has been present since Applications Manager Version 14020.
- Imported Active Directory users are properly authenticated only after the user has logged into Applications Manager with the Active Directory credentials at least once. However, when using the Authenticator API, users should be authenticated at first sign in. This was not happening. This issue has been present since Applications Manager Version 13900.
- Bulk Manage/Unmanage/Unmanage and Reset of SQL Jobs was not working if a job name contained a comma (,) in it.
- In the Opmanager Plugin, the Add-on products page was redirecting to an error page since build 14060.
- In the latest service packs of SQL 2008, the Overview tab displayed empty values.
- In SQL monitoring, the Job duration was also being displayed incorrectly in the history.
APM Insight .Net Agent issue fixes:
- Database connections were not being cleared due to a weak reference issue.
- We now show the complete URL for Web Transactions.
- Support for switching between language preferences on-the-fly from Applications Manager’s UI.
- AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) Encryption Support for SNMP Version 3 for monitor creation.
APM Insight Java Agent enhancements:
- Support for the latest version of JDBC and Struts 2.x.
- Support for PostgreSQL JDBC Version 42.2.5.
- Support for Spring boot framework and Undertow web server.
Version 14 (14073 build)
- CVE-2019-11448: We now prevent unauthenticated access and SQL injection/Remote Code Execution to Popup_SLA.jsp.
- We also prevent SQL injection/Remote Code Execution to the SyncMonitorInAdminMG servlet.
- CVE-2019-11469: We've handled unauthenticated access and SQL injection vulnerability in the "resourceid" parameter that runs on /jsp/FaultTemplateOptions.jsp.
Version 14 (14072 build)
- Android push notification is done via Firebase Cloud Messaging instead of Google Cloud Messaging.
- Capacity planning reports sent as scheduled reports could not be opened properly as the file extension was missing at report creation (since build 13840).
Version 14 (14071 build)
- ADDM (Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping) was not working for Windows monitors since Applications Manager Version 14020.
- The "Delete Sub group" option for Monitor Groups in the "Show Monitor Group Details" page was not working since version 14000.
- GetDowntimeDetails Rest API returned an 'Invalid ResourceID' message for the child monitors since Applications Manager Version 13780.
- In the Opmanager Plugin, the Add-on products page was redirecting to an error page since build 14060.
- Users could not configure Monitor Group type alarm templates for tabular attributes when multiple Monitor Group templates existed for the same attribute.
- Imported Active Directory users are properly authenticated only after the user has logged into Applications Manager with the Active Directory credentials at least once. However, when using the Authenticator API, users should be authenticated at first sign in. This was not happening. This issue has been present since Applications Manager Version 13900.
- When data collection was not happening in certain WMI Monitors (due to absence of .Net Framework 3.5 support) users were not being informed of the error and its root cause. This has been handled.
- In Query and Script Monitor, configuring alarms for a single row of tabular attributes was affecting the remaining rows too (since build 14030).
Version 14 (14070 build)
- When adding a new monitor using custom monitor types, if the monitor contained tabular attributes, data in the second table was not being archived properly.
- When adding a node in the WebSphere ND setup, if the node name contained a '_' character, the "_" acted as a delimiter resulting in a separate node being created.
- Duplicate monitors were getting added for WebSphere version 8.x and below while using Network Deployment mode.
- Delete requests were being sent as GET requests in REST API monitoring.
- Support for integration with ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand
- Added option to import users into Active Directory using LDAP over SSL (LDAPS).
Version 14 (14060 build)
- SAP Monitors stopped collecting data when an excess number of idle connections were present.
- In Oracle database monitoring, reporting fuctionality for the attribute 'Backup Age' was not supported.
- Network devices were not being added in Applications Manager in initial sync while deleting and re-integrating the OPM connector.
- '-' (hyphen) character was not being displayed in the Monitor group widget.
- URL Monitor could not be added by users with MySQL backend who upgraded to Applications Manager Versions 13700 to 13800.
- In Active Directory Monitoring, data was not available for the attribute “Database File Size” since build 14040 (Applications Manager MYSQL Build).
- Added support for monitoring Microsoft Skype for Business 2015.
- Support for integration with ManageEngine AlarmsOne.
- In Microsoft SQL monitor, option added to "Allow Admin User to manage SQL Users" under User Management (under Permissions).
Version 14 (14050 build)
- There were issues in user previleges when using the Edit/Update Rest API functionality for Credential Manager since build 14010.
- Downtime scheduler page was not loading when the number of monitor groups was high.
- False alerts in VMWare ESX/ESXi monitor due to issues in data collection in StroageAdapter.
- Data collection in Nginx monitor was not being initiated.
- Forecast report was not being generated in the MySQL backend when the time period chosen was the last 15 or last 30 days.
- In the Inventory reports, the Poll Interval column displayed wrong data.
- Custom Fields were not synching with managed server since build 13730.
Microsoft SQL Monitoring Issue fixes
- The “Last execution time” for performance queries was being incorrectly displayed.
- Data File Size, Log File Size and Log File Used Size attributes were displaying incorrect values in reports.
- Thresholds applied for attributes under Configure alarms (MSSQL -> Database tab -> Any Database -> Data file -> Data file details -> Configure alarms) were not affecting the health of the database.
- The attribute 'Pages (KB)' under Top Components by Memory Usage in the Performance tab was not being displayed in configure alarms page.
- Blocked Session attribute wrongly named as Deadlock under Session Details drop-down. Alerts too were not working for Blocked Session Count Attribute.
- In Microsoft SQL monitor, option added to "Allow Admin User to manage databases" under User Management (under Permissions).
Version 14 (14040 build)
- Delete Template & Delete and Disassociate Template for Alarm Configuration were not working in Enterprise Edition since build 13800.
- The option to "Overwrite existing threshold for Monitor Type/Group template" for Alarm Configuration was not working in Enterprise Edition since build 13800.
- For Office 365, we've upgraded to TLS v 1.2 for requests sent via Powershell scripts.
- Handled SQL Injection vulnerability via the 'haid' parameter when running generateAttributeReport action.
- Active Directory Monitoring enhanced to include Connectivity and Diagnostic Test metrics.
- Support for Installshield in Chinese and Japanese language.
- Option provided to move groups / sub-groups from GUI.
- Support for SMS Gateway action configuration.
Version 14 (14030 build)
- Alarm tab options enhanced to give users the capability of selecting multiple severity filters.
- Content check in URL monitoring was not happening if the response code is 400 and above.
- Automated the process of configuring OpManager's keystore and truststore details in AppManager Plugin.
- JDBC Max pool size was being incorrectly calculated for Jboss Monitor.
- When a monitor was added as a Dependent Device, there were issues in it's working.
- There were issues in the dependent Monitor Group functionality.
- The credentials used to connect the modem to the database were exposed and are now encrypted .
- User details, incuding API Keys, were being exposed to other users, as the url to fetch those details were unauthenticated.
- Manager User was able to view and modify the Execute Program Action.
- SQLi in the showExecProgAction method was going to a blank page instead of an error page is fixed.
- Russian language support.
- Capability added to suppress Alerts for Dependent Monitor Group.
- Configure Alarm Templates functionality added for tabular attributes in Database Query Monitor and Script Monitor.
- Font-size optimized in Dashboard and Plasma view for larger displays/screens.
Version 14 (14020 build)
- Passwords with Single quote and double quotes were failing in WMI-mode monitors.
- In windows cluster monitor, alert message generated by disk tables were displaying the wrong disk name.
- Websphere monitor goes down when Applications Manager is upgraded from a build before version 11040.
- Process/Service still collected data and generated alerts after they were unmanaged. Broken since 13950.
- In Oracle database, long running queries (like tablespace queries) caused data collection to stall. Hence, socket read timeout and query timeout handled for Oracle DB Monitor.
Version 14 (14010 build)
- In ElasticSearchCluster monitoring, the issue in fetching the proper credential details after restarting Applications Manager is fixed.
- Adding a REST API monitor returns an error code 613. However, no error message was being shown in monitor details page and monitor health and availability was being shown as up. This has been handled.
- The Azure virtual machine monitor was not being automatically removed from Applications Manager after it’s being deleted in the Azure portal itself.
- When using the OpManager add-on, network devices from OpManager were being displayed incorrectly when listed from infrastructure snapshot page.
- Support for MySQL Group replication monitoring.
Version 14 (14000 build)
- Updating Monitor Group owners using the “Edit Monitor Group” feature caused discrepancies in Custom Fields User/owner. This issue is fixed.
- Support added for displaying Business hours for Windows, Linux / Unix, Microsoft .NET, DB2 and several other monitors in the Show Polled Data page.
- Deleting the OpManager add-on was deleting all other Add-on products as well since build 13980. This issue is resolved.
- Enterprise Edition Sync failed in some Windows machines since build 13990. This issue is fixed.
- Added the option to set Custom time in the Show Polled Data page.
- Websphere monitoring support for Version 9.x.
Version 13 (13990 build)
- Provided the 'timeout' option in SharePoint Server monitor.
- Windows monitor showed down when the Service Name contained special characters.
- In the Enterprise Edition, the Ticket action for 'On-value change' was not working when it was created and associated from the Admin Server.
- Windows MsSQL plugin for EE was not working when the installation directory name had spaces.
- When the HyperV VM event was turned off, Applications Manager displayed it as "Data collection Successful".
- The “Poll Now” Rest API was not working when invoked from the Admin Server.
- The complete Downtime Scheduler information was not being collected when using the ListMaintenanceTaskDetails API multiple times when setting the Weekly schedule.
- The List Threshold API was not listing information for the Polls to retry configured in the Threshold Profile.
- When associating monitors to monitor groups using AssociateMonitortoMG Rest API, the Process/service template associated to the group was not being applied for monitors.
- Provided Admin and Delegated admin the ability to update MSSQL Server configuration options. Provided Delegated Admin users permission to manage databases.
- False alerting issue in self-monitoring.
- The List Alarm API was returning a blank page for Alarm details in the Applications Manager Mobile App.
- Users were unable to add a Weblogic version 12 monitor in Applications Manager since build 13950.
- In the Enterprise Edition, Templates created in the admin server could not be associated with monitors created in the Managed Server, when direct MSsql sync was enabled.
- Actions defined in alarm templates were not being executed for tabular attributes.
- The Reflected XSS issue in reporting page has been fixed.
Microsoft Azure Monitoring Issue fixes
- For Azure VMs in Windows, data collection was not happening for configured metrics.
- Azure SQL enhanced to handle the new format changes in the output JSON file.
- Issues in adding a new Azure monitor using an Organizational account.
- Scheduled Reports feature added for Downtime Summary Mail.
Version 13 (13980 build)
- Added support for Solr Versions above 6.0.
- SSO was not working since build 13920.
- In RBM, the response times of pages using AJAX was being calculated incorrectly.
- WUE monitor content wasn't being rendered properly.
- In Widgets, if multiple monitors had the same attributes, only one was being displayed.
- The following new replaceable tags are now supported for ticket action- $MONITORGROUP, $SEVERITYASNUMBER, $DATE, $OID, $URL, $GROUPHIERARCHY.
- Business Hour calculation in availability percentage report was wrong.
- The Attribute report pdf (for other languages) was not showing the display name.
- Made the data retention period for APM Insight applications configurable from the Applications Manager console. A client can now retain insight history for upto 60 days.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- The issue of stored XSS in title of dashboard issue fixed.
- The issue of stored XSS in ShowApplication Page for monitor group description is fixed.
- Support for Amazon Aurora DB Monitoring.
- Support for Inventory Report generation.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premise) support.
- OPM connector for Admin Server in Enterprise Edition.
- Support for monitoring vCenter 6.7.
- Support for Windows 2019.
Version 13 (13970 build)
- Provided option to specify the address to which the monitor error mail is sent in the action/alarm settings page (by default, the admin/global email address is used as the ToAddress).
- In OracleEBS monitor, data calculation error for "Request Denied in WebCache" under WebCache Performance Table is corrected.
- In Real Browser Recorder, basic authentication credentials were being cached. This is removed now.
- When creating a new Real Browser Monitor using the RBM recorder, users were unable to associate monitors to multiple monitor groups.
- Negative values were being displayed in log file size metrics of Sybase monitor database details.
- MySql Replication was not being detected in Applications Manager for MySql version 8.x.
- Clicking the Save button under Performance polling for Servers was taking users to a blank page from build 13950.
- In the Opmanager Plugin, data sync was not happening if SSL and both ports (http and https) in Opmanager were enabled.
- Web Transaction Recorder introduced to record transactions for both Real-Browser Monitoring and URL Sequence Monitoring.
Version 13 (13960 build)
- The API to associate a monitor to Monitor Groups was generating a success message even if you use an invalid resource ID.
- Performance metrics widget did not display all attributes in the line graph for SNMP custom attributes of archived data.
- Admin role given the capability to grant permissions to the Delegated Admin role for creating actions.
Version 13 (13950 build)
- In RBM monitoring, intelligent playback wasn't happening at script failure. Instead, playback happens after the monitor goes down.
- Weblogic jars files were being loaded to the classpath each time a monitor was created/polled.
- We have provided timeout option for Office 365 child monitors - Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online & Skype for Business Online monitors.
- For some users, the encryption key was not being sent to the RBM agent, when a connection timeout was provided, resulting in errors.
- Issues in UpdateIP action for several monitor types.
- RBM Firefox Upgraded from Version 35 to Version 45.0.2
- Support for associating IBM Websphere MQ Queues to Monitor Group.
Version 13 (13940 build)
- In a virtual hosting setup with the server domain added as an SSL certificate monitor, Applications Manager would throw an error when trying to add another virtual host domain as an SSL certificate monitor, saying monitor already exists.
- Wrong polling delay alert was displayed when more than 70 monitors were present with different polling intervals.
- In server monitoring, the CPU usage report showed 'no data available' in MSSQL backend from build 13820.
- At Authentication failure, Tomcat monitors Health and Availability was being displayed as down.
- In MySQL Linux builds, script monitors not being displayed with the host server monitor as "Monitors in this System".
- Support for Automatic proxy configuration URL for End-User Monitoring.
Version 13 (13930 build)
- In MSSQL database monitoring, the Last Run status attribute was not being listed in the Configure Alarms page for monitor type templates.
- Users were unable to add monitors for MySQL version 5.7 and above.
- In MSSQL monitor, predefined thresholds could not be created for attributes like Job Last Run Status, Job Current Execution Status, Subscription Expiration Status, and Replication Agent Status in Build 13910.
- The script to re-initialize database was not working.
URL Sequence monitoring issue fixes:
- When using the Re-record option, users could not update the display name of the monitor.
- When using the Re-record option, the URL Edit Monitor page was not retaining values.
Version 13 (13920 build)
- The Bypass proxy list in the EUM agent wasn't being taken into consideration when connecting to Applications Manager.
- Stray Firefox processes were not being cleared out when the EUM agent was installed as a Windows service.
- Server monitors added in SSH mode, using key based authentication, via Credential Manager displayed issues with data collection.
- Users were unable to generate the health reports for monitor groups after 90 days.
- In the RBM monitor, performance metrics could not be set, if a URI had less than 20 characters.
- When a script timeout error occurs in RBM, data collection was not being rescheduled (the monitor stops polling). The error message says 'Data collection Successful' instead of 'Script playback timed out'.
- Capacity Planning support for Server Disk Utilization.
- Enhanced RDS monitoring to support new metrics like Swap memory, Network Usage and metrics related to replicated RDS instances.
- Support for Sharepoint 2016.
- Support for Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Support for HyperV 2016.
Version 13 (13910 build)
Microsoft SQL monitoring issue fixes:
- We have provided user-configurable "Force Protocol Encryption" option for individual monitors.
- The Job Details table has been enhanced with a “clear last run status alert” option.
- Under the Configure Alarms link (under database details), Log Used Percentage was not being displayed.
- In the Performance tab, “Filter by Database” was not working properly for certain performance queries.
- In the MSSQL Backup/Restore tab, backup entries were being duplicated for PostgreSQL backend.
- In the options displayed for Microsoft SQL under Performance polling (in the Admin tab), options selected were not being saved.
- Session details were not being displayed correctly.
- The entries in the Alerts and Events table were not being removed when disabling Job monitoring.
- The Performance tab was not displaying data after 5 hours of data collection when the following option was enabled: Admin tab -> Performance Polling -> MS SQL -> Performance Queries -> "Collect data once in a day".
- Log shipping data was not being displayed in PostgreSQL backend.
- "sysperfinfo" table is not supported in newer versions of SQL (Versions 2016 / 2017). This caused “Monitor Down” alerts to be incorrectly generated and is now handled.
Other issue fixes:
- SLA option in “Schedule report” was broken from build 13820.
- Microsoft SQL monitor enhanced to support monitoring of several new metrics:
- SQL Database Connection Details.
- SQL Database Actions with support for notifications, Data file & Log file usage details, VLF, DBCC Information and Session Information.
- SQL Configuration Details with support for configuration management.
- SQL Job History reports, with support for Job Reports management and notification.
- SQL Replication Agent History.
- SQL User details, with support for SQL User management and notifications of user creation and deletion.
- SQL Server Database Mirroring.
- SQL clusters.
- Microsoft SQL monitor enhanced to include an option to customize alarm generation for Last Run Status and Current Execution Status of Jobs.
Version 13 (13900 build)
- The Authenticator Rest API was returning no response when the Applications Manager hostname was incorrectly configured. This issue is fixed.
- Under Schedule Reports, reports for Capacity planning were not working from Build 13860. This issue is resolved.
- Enhanced SSH Mode connectivity using Key Exchange (KEX) method with support for diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, diffie-hellman-group15-sha512, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512, diffie-hellman-group17-sha512 and diffie-hellman-group18-sha512 algorithms.
- Users now have the option to select their preferred KEX Algorithm to be used while establishing connection via SSH.
- In IBM Websphere MQ monitoring, we have added support for IBM Integration Bus (MessageBroker 10.x).
- In VMware ESX/ESXi monitor, we have added support for monitoring ESX Events.
Version 13 (13890 build)
- Health and availability attributes could not be configured using the configureAlarms REST API. This behavior is corrected.
- The Polls to retry option was not working for Availability attributes via configureAlarms REST API. This issue is resolved.
- Virtual machine under monitor groups were not being listed in the capacity planning reports. This issue is fixed.
- In capacity planning reports, the monitor groups which contained Solaris monitors were not being listed. This issue is resolved.
- VMWare monitoring enhanced to support monitoring of VMWare Storage Adapters.
- New mapDependencies REST API to add and remove dependencies for Health and Availability attribute.
Version 13 (13880 build)
- During Load factor calculation in SQL 2016, the system’s physical memory was not being taken into account. This issue is fixed.
- The AppManager\support directory had been moved to AppManager\working\support so as to enforce user-authentication and prevent unauthorized access to the support folder.
- The Custom Field filter was working incorrectly for a few widgets. This issue is resolved.
- The DeleteMonitor REST API not working since Build 13820. This issue is fixed.
- The EUM agent web console fails to launch at startup. This issue is fixed.
- In Windows Server Scheduled Tasks, we’ve provided support for monitoring tasks from all folders and subfolders (including root folder).
- Added Password protection for performance reports that are exported in .pdf format.
Version 13 (13870 build)
- Specific report types (under Schedule reports) were not working in the Opmanager Plugin installtion in a Linux environment. This issue is fixed.
- Certain threshold profiles created in the Admin server did not sync with the Managed server. This issue is resolved.
- The ServiceNow Ticket updates were not working since Build 13800. This issue is fixed.
- When the Oracle database is in Standby mode, the health of the monitor was being affected, stating that Tablespace details are not available. This issue is resolved.
Version 13 (13860 build)
- In the Edit Monitor Page in Windows Monitoring, the Enable EventLog Monitoring option was not being displayed in the WMI mode. This issue is resolved.
- Application manager supports AuditLog for all monitor groups (both managed and admin servers) in Admin server. But in Admin server, the AuditLog option was missing for Managed Server monitor groups. This issue is fixed.
- In case of incorrect credentials entered while adding Apache server, the Test Credential operation did not display an error message. This issue has been addressed.
- We support Name datatype in Database Query monitor for PostgreSQL database.
- Provided option to delete for OpManager and HelpDesk Integration.
- Added Machine Learning techniques for more reliable Forecast Reporting.
- Support for SAP HANA (on premise) database queries in Database Query monitoring.
Version 13 (13850 build)
- The issue of the Edit Downtime Schedule Rest API removing the existing resourceIds and Timezone from the Downtime schedule is fixed.
- Tablespace details usage was being displayed incorrectly for temporary tablespaces in the Oracle Database. This issue is resolved.
Version 13 (13840 build)
- In Edit Log Rule Rest API, the warning condition was not working since Version 12000. This issue is fixed.
- Improved the showpolleddata REST API to generate more concise responses (with Primary column data) for AS400 monitors.
- When no agents are associated to a Real Browser Monitor, the RBM dashboard link for the monitor throws an error. This issue is fixed.
- Business hour validation was not being performed with the ‘Update Email’ action using REST API. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add a SNMP monitor using Rest API when using ports other than 161. This issue is fixed.
- Capacity planning reports feature was not working for the Xenserver host and VMs. This issue is resolved.
- Clicking on the Window monitor's “Service Edit” icon was taking the user to an error page since version 13740. This behavior has been corrected.
- Data collection was not happening for the Real Browser Monitors after applying the 13740 Service Pack. This issue is fixed.
- Support for monitoring Linux Zombie processes in server monitoring.
- Capacity planning reports option included in the Schedule reports page.
Version 13 (13831 build)
- We have fixed a design issue in Real Browser Monitor. Earlier, multiple copies of the same script were being maintained, one for each newly associated agent. We now have a single script common to all the agents.
- The Edit Monitor page of Windows Monitor was missing "Enable EventLog Monitoring" option. This issue affects builds from Version 13760.
- In the Windows monitor, clicking the Service Edit links took users to an error page. This issue is fixed.
- Data collection was not happening in RBM monitors when users upgraded from Version 13670 to 13840. This issue is resolved.
Version 13 (13830 build)
- Option added to sync the monitor availability polls to retry count between Admin and Managed servers.
- The issue in data collection re-scheduling which occurs at Real Browser Monitor agent restart has been fixed.
- Real Browser Monitor was not collecting data for scripts when the RBM agent didn’t launch within 3 seconds. This issue has been fixed.
- DataBase type attributes in MS SQL & MySQL monitoring were being duplicated in the Alarm template page. This issue is resolved.
- The ShowPolleddata Rest API was not working for certain AS400 and Xenserver attributes. This issue is fixed.
- Using the Thresholdname parameter in Configure Alarms REST API caused the error "Parameter thresholdid cannot be empty”. This issue is fixed.
- Users were unable to load the "Add new monitor" page due to stray entries in certain tables. This issue is resolved.
- Rest API support added for the Threshold and Action Profile CSV report feature (this feature can be found under Schedule Reports).
- Provided the option to enable or disable the Managed Server Down email alerts from the Admin server. This can be done both via the UI (Admin Server ->Admin ->Global Settings) and Rest API.
Version 13 (13820 build)
- Associated SDP ticket actions were getting removed from the Admin server when a user tried to update Polls from the Managed server. This issue is resolved.
- When adding a SAP Server monitor, selecting a language other than English caused interruption in data collection. This issue is fixed.
- In SAP CCMS monitor, adding a 'Router String' as a connection property caused issues in adding the monitor and is now fixed.
- In the Oracle DB Scheduler jobs, ‘elapsed time’ metrics were being displayed incorrectly. This issue is fixed.
- No data was being displayed in the 'Topic wise metrics' table under the SNS Service tab of the Amazon monitor. This issue is resolved.
- The Import Selenium IDE test case option in Real Browser Monitor was not working . This issue is fixed.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- The SQL Injection vulnerability using the resids parameter in the Edit Display Name page is fixed.
- The reflected XSS using the method parameter issue in the error page is resolved.
- We now prevent unauthenticated access to the deleteMO endpoint URL.
- Threshold and Action Profile CSV report feature has been added under Schedule Reports.
Version 13 (13810 build)
- In Applications Manager Versions 13700 to 13800 with MS SQL backend, users were unable to add URL monitors. Also, data collection for existing monitors was not happening for customers using service packs. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add SSL-enabled Apache / PHP / IIS server from the Admin Server. This issue is fixed.
- Added New Rest API deleteDowntime to remove downtime details of monitors and monitor groups.
Version 13 (13800 build)
- In the Script Monitor, the characters < and > were not being displayed if they were present in the script's output. This issue is fixed.
- The single quote character in MsSQL passwords was causing data collection failure. This behavior has been handled.
- Closing a ticket in Service Desk Plus does not clear an alarm in Applications Manager and later, when a critical alarm is raised, the same ticket is reopened instead of a new ticket being created (even when Reopen threshold is set).
- The usage of Special Characters (" ' ` < >) in the Password field caused authentication errors in Credential Manager. This issue is resolved.
- In the SAP CCMS Monitor, no data was being displayed in the Show Polled Data table for custom CCMS attributes. This issue is fixed.
- CVE-2018-12996: The Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Zoho ManageEngine Applications Manager before 13 (Build 13780) allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the parameter ‘method’ to GraphicalView.do is fixed.
- CVE-2018-13050: The SQL Injection vulnerability in the j_username parameter is fixed.
- When the OPM connector was enabled, several obsolete screens (OPM Network Credential Settings screen, Device Templates, Interface Templates, Add Network Device, Network Discovery and the Network Downtime Scheduler screens) were still being displayed. These screens have been removed.
- Support for Weblogic Version 12.x.
- Support for configuring alarms for different monitor types via Configure Alarms REST API.
Version 13 (13790 build)
- While updating/editing a Monitor group Display Name via REST API, special characters get replaced with '. This issue is fixed.
- The GetDowntimeDetails Rest API now fetches the user the “number of Seconds of Downtime”.
- The GetMonitorData API now supports multiple resourceids as input parameter.
- In the Bookmark Widget, the Display names of bookmarks are displayed as 'null' if they include Chinese and Japanese characters. This issue is resolved.
- We now display Customer Count Information for Queues in ActiveMQ monitoring.
- As per the SAP HANA password policy, users are forced to change their password after specific period of time. This affected data collection. Users will now be alerted of this in the Health Message.
Version 13 (13780 build)
- In Oracle Database Monitoring, Recent Backup and View Alert Log History Link was not working from Admin Server. This issue is fixed.
- All attributes were not being displayed in the Tabular data widget in the Dashboard. This behavior has been corrected.
- Users could not access the Schedule Reports URL using the localhost when multiple DNS addresses were configured for the Applications Manager machine. This issue is resolved.
- In the Custom Field filter, the ‘Include SubGroups’ option not working for the Operator role in the Monitor Groups Widget. This issue is fixed.
- In the Credentials Manager, the issue in updating 'Public Key Authentication' Enabled/Disabled in SSH Credential is resolved.
- When a Monitor group's availability status changed from Critical to Unknown, Availability Percentage Calculation was not taking place properly. This issue is fixed.
- BizTalk monitoring enhanced to support monitoring of BizTalk Verisons 2010 and above. (SFTP Adapter metrics are available only for Version 2016.)
- Added a new API getMonitorGroupAvailabilityInfo to get the Monitor group availability details in both xml and Json format.
- We now support the 'type' parameter in the GetDowntimeDetails Rest API.
Version 13 (13770 build)
- SNMP (v1 and v2) trap actions were not working due to community string encoding error in Applications Manager Version 13740. This issue is fixed.
- For JBoss 6 EAP, the message "Server is running, but suspended" was being displayed even when the server was in the running state. This issue is resolved.
- The SNMP Trap Listener v3 was not receiving traps due to an error while fetching trap details. This issue has been fixed.
- The Attribute search feature in the Reports tab has been modified to handle case insensitivity and to distinguish between monitor types for similar attributes.
- Discovering vCenter from the Admin server led to error page. This behavior has been corrected.
- Table Sync Details has been enhanced to provide options for table re-sync, export table sync report and view tables with out-of-range IDs
- Drop-down and Search option have been added to select a monitor in the Report tab.
- SAP Hana Monitor enhanced with data collection for new memory attributes.
Version 13 (13760 build)
- When a ticket was closed in SDP, a new ticket was not being generated, in spite of Advanced settings set to open a new ticket. This happened when the Clear severity of an attribute was not associated with a ticket action. This issue is fixed.
- Repeated alerts were being generated on a Virtual Machine’s availability based on its powered state.
- In Jboss (versions 4 & older) and Weblogic (all versions), auto deployment of the agent failed due to the resource URL not being accessible. This issue affected builds 13700 and later and is now fixed.
- Query monitor enhanced so that users can select an existing host instead of a new host along with existing databases and queries.
- Added the option for Operator users to View and Execute Actions from the Admin Server.
- Enhanced the Applications Manager tray icon. Now users can use the tray icon to start and stop the service, open the web console and use other startup options.
Version 13 (13750 build)
- Scheduled Task thresholds were not being applied when the current server time was lesser than the task’s next run time. We have provided the option to enable this.
- The data collection issue in Microsoft SQL Log shipping when using a PGSQL backend is fixed.
- In Custom Monitors, the File Size was being displayed in an incorrect format. This issue is resolved.
- In File/Directory monitoring, issues in Content-check were detected when the last modified date of the file contained no year info. This behavior has been corrected.
- Users were unable to view the user-image in the Alarms tab when acknowledging an Alert in the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- The port was not being updated from Edit Monitor page for DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Informix, MySQL & Sybase databases. This issue is fixed.
- In Oracle database monitoring, the Reads/Writes attributes were showing no value for temporary tablespaces. This issue is fixed.
- When using the List Monitor API with type Virtual, not all the monitors of type Virtual were being listed. This issue is fixed.
Version 13 (13740 build)
- We have fixed the issue of authentication failure in Mail Server monitors after upgrading to mail-1.4.6.jar. This issue affected builds 13600 to 13730
- Currently, only the servers under the host controllers are identified and added for JBoss cluster set up. Servers deployed under the domain controller were not being identified and added. This issue is fixed and now the servers under domain controller are also detected.
- The issue in collecting AWS S3 buckets data due to removal of the CRIMSON.jar file is fixed. This issue affected builds 13680 to 13730.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- Post-authentication SQL injection vulnerability in the HostResourceAction class when the "resourceid" parameter is used in SQL queries without sanitization. This vulnerability is fixed.
- Arbitrary File Deletion and Reading of File using the CustomFieldsFeedServlet. This vulnerability is fixed.
- CVE-2018-11808 - Incorrect Access Control in CustomFieldsFeedServlet.
- In Amazon Monitoring, we now collect operating system-level metrics like Memory and Disk from EC2 instances.
Version 13 (13730 build)
- The option to select SAP MaxDB database was missing when adding a Database Query Monitor. This option has been added.
- HTML characters were appearing in the Business view due to a broken tooltip message. This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle Alert logs were not being cleared even when there was not data collected. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add an LDAP monitor from the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- Users got an error whenever they tried to acknowledge or clear alarms from the mobile app. This issue is fixed.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- We have fixed Unauthenticated SQL Injection vulnerabilities in the AMUserResourcesSyncServlet.
Version 13 (13720 build)
- In ServiceDesk Plus Integration, the CI resource name duplication issue is fixed.
- Editing and updating SLAs (Admin tab -> Manage SLA) lead to an exception page along with the SLA not being updated. This issue is resolved.
- The replication data collection issue in MySQL Version 5.7 is fixed.
Version 13 (13710 build)
- In Web User Experience Monitoring, when users click on the Cancel or Reset button in the new monitor page, the monitor created in Site24x7 was not being deleted. This issue is resolved.
- The Admin page displays ??? characters in the Chinese and Japanese builds. This issue affects builds 13690 and 13700 and is fixed in 13710.
- Health status was not getting cleared in Oracle tabular attributes. This issue is fixed.
ServiceDesk Plus Integration Issues:
- Tickets were getting reopened even after the user had set a custom period as reopen threshold. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of new tickets being created in ServiceDesk Plus when the alarm goes from Warning to Critical is resolved.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- We have fixed Unauthenticated File Upload and Remote Code Execution vulnerabilities in Mib File Upload.
Version 13 (13700 build)
- In SDP MSP, the item fields were not being fetched properly while loading the Log a ticket form with the proper Account, Site, Category and Subcategory selected. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in consolidated mail action to check the business hours selection is fixed.
- Notes were not being added when the option "Add notes for the ticket whenever an annotation is added is made for the alarms" was enabled for Service Now. This behavior is corrected.
- The execute program action was returning exit code 1 when double-quotes (“”) were used in $RCAMSG_PLAINTEXT of script arguments. This issue is fixed.
- Enabling reports for Tomcat's web application attributes from the UI navigates to Apache Geronimo monitor. This issue is resolved.
- Action execution with replaceable tags $HOSTNAME failed for certain windows cluster resource type attributes. This issue is fixed.
- Bulk threshold configuration is now supported for 'Replication Agent Status' attribute.
- For HTTP URL monitoring, we support SSL client side certificate authentication.
Version 13 (13690 build)
- The Single sign-on (SSO) mechanism for Enterprise Edition was not working. This issue affects build 13680 and is fixed in 13690.
- CVE-2016-9491:The XML eXternal Entity vulnerability while updating the license page is fixed.
- The Real Browser Monitoring dashboard was not syncing data when a managed server was deleted from the admin server and added again. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in adding a JMX Application for monitoring using APIs is fixed.
- Users with an operator role were unable to view details of URL elements in an URL sequence monitor, when the monitor was associated to a Group with operator permissions. This issue is resolved.
- Adding a new Apache ActiveMQ Monitor was not working when the Failover Host and Port were left empty and the Enable Failover option was not checked in the Add New Monitor page. This issue is fixed.
- Certain Apache spark monitor attributes like MarkSweep Count, MarkSweep Time, Scavenge Count, Scavenge Time, File Cache Hits, Files Discovered, Hive Client Calls, Parallel Listing Job Count, Partitions Fetched were displaying wrong values. This issue is fixed.
- Terminated EC2 instances were not getting deleted from the Applications Manager console, if the instance was in unmanaged state prior to termination. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to edit the password used to log in to their Applications Manager account. This issue is fixed.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- We have fixed Unauthenticated Access and SQL Injection vulnerabilities in the MenuHandler Servlet.
Version 13 (13680 build)
- Credential Manager Support and Test credential option added for Active Directory monitoring.
- Business Views were not being saved for monitor groups and saved Business Views of monitor groups not visible to other users. This behavior is corrected.
- SMS Modem Actions were not being displayed while executing the actions from the alarms page. This issue is fixed.
- The Search API’s JSON response contained incomplete data when more than one monitor had the same display name. This issue is fixed.
- Support for SSL-Enabled Oracle Database monitoring.
Version 13 (13670 build)
- The health of the HyperV host and HyperV virtual machines were getting affected by script timeout errors. This issue is fixed.
- When the monitor group health severity changed from critical/warning to clear, two alerts were being generated. This issue is resolved.
- When a monitor is removed from a group with an alarm template action for Service availability (in addition to other actions for other attributes), the action associated with services was not getting removed from the Managed server. This behavior has been corrected.
- Data collection not happening for remote FTP, File / Directory and Script Monitors when the Choose the Host option was used and the password contained a single quote (') character. This issue is fixed.
- In URL monitoring, using the '%' character for content check would throw an error. This issue is resolved.
- The Windows services currently running were not being displayed if the service name contained special characters. This issue is fixed.
- Selecting Critical/Warning monitors in the Bulk Configuration view was not displaying any monitors. This issue is fixed.
- Mail actions created in the Admin server were not syncing to the Managed servers when the Mail settings were not configured in the Managed servers. This issue affects build 13660 and is now fixed.
- Report generation & Graph enabled for the 'Seconds Behind Master' attribute in MySQL Server replication monitoring.
- Resumed support for OpManager Network Monitoring Connector.
Version 13 (13660 build)
- For EUM child monitors, we have added the option to customize the number of Retry Polls, under Advanced Options in the ‘Configure Alarms’ page for availability.
- Duplicate tickets were being generated for same severity when the SocketTimeoutException occurred while connecting with ServiceDesk Plus. This issue is resolved.
- Duplicate CI attributes were being created when SocketTimeoutException occurred while connecting with ServiceDesk Plus. This issue is fixed.
- MibUploadAction File Upload Remote Code Execution Vulnerability fixed.
- Issue fixed in generating Dashboard reports from Schedule reports.
- In the Enterprise Edition:
- Added Downtime Schedulers syncing status in the Admin server.
- Added the capability to display Downtime Schedules created from the Admin server in the Managed server.
Version 13 (13650 build)
- The pdf action report for alarm history was not displaying the correct time zone. This issue is fixed.
- The overall health percentage report was displaying incorrect alert data values for monitor groups. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to choose MSSQL Authentication type in Credential Manager. This issue is fixed.
- SNMP data collection was not happening for certain monitors due to the SNMP version used. This issue is resolved.
- The health and availability of the PGSQL database monitor was not being affected even when PGSQL database was down. This issue is fixed.
- Added the option to enable/disable data syncing of managed server reports with the admin server. This option can be found in the global settings page under the Admin tab of the admin server.
Version 13 (13640 build)
- When generating PDF reports for availability, the business hour report for monitor group was displaying the overall values instead of the business hour. This issue is resolved.
- The restore script RestorePGSQLDB was not working. This issue is fixed.
- The Business View Widget has been enhanced to display the View name on top while publishing the Business View. The following issues are also fixed in the widget:
- Users could not create a business view with a name that contained special characters. Business View names with special characters were being saved and displayed as xml entities.
- Users were unable to edit Display Properties.
- Users were unable to find associated view in the widget dropdown.
- The Failover Setup installation was not working for the Linux MSSQL Backend system. This issue is fixed.
- For MongoDB Version 3.4 (and newer versions), the following issues have been discovered and fixed:
- The Last Sync time with primary oplogs was being displayed incorrectly in the monitor page.
- The Database Statistics table was not displaying data if the monitor had been created with authentication enabled.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- Unauthenticated SQL Injection Vulnerability issue in the JSON Feed is fixed.
- CVE-2018-7890: Unauthenticated remote code execution vulnerability issue is fixed.
- Unauthenticated SQL Injection Vulnerability issue via AMUserResourcesSync Servlet is fixed.
- SQL Injection Vulnerability issue via the Agent servlet is fixed.
Version 13 (13630 build)
- The mail action execution issue where SMTP server does not require authentication to sign in is fixed. Affected Milestones are - 13600, 13610 and 13620.
- When a VM’s availability is down due to its PowerState, the proper error message was not being displayed in the VM’s details page. This issue is resolved.
- The issue where users were unable to add a Sybase monitor without enabling JConnect from the Admin server is fixed.
- The Sybase jconn4.jar has been upgraded from Version 7 to 16 for supporting encryption in Sybase.
Version 13 (13620 build)
Security Vulnerability issues
- Fixed the issue of unauthenticated blind SQL injection:
- via /servlet/aam_servercmd, (DDI-VRT-2018-11)
- via /servlet/SyncEventServlet (DDI-VRT-2018-12)
- via /servlet/MenuHandlerServlet (DDI-VRT-2018-14)
- Fixed the issue of sensitive information disclosure via /servlet/FailOverHelperServlet (DDI-VRT-2018-13)
- Fixed the issue of API Key disclosure via /servlet/OPMRequestHandlerServlet (DDI-VRT-2018-15)
- Support for AWS China - We now support monitoring of Amazon Web Services in both AWS global and China regions (AWS China (Beijing) and AWS China (Ningxia)).
Version 13 (13610 build)
- The disk Input/Output usage reports were being displayed incorrectly for AS400 monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Hardware monitoring alerts were not getting cleared even after the respective hardware elements were deleted. This issue is resolved.
- We now support SSH Key based authentication with multiple users for the same host.
- When the Add/Update mail action was added via RestAPI, the display name parameter was not allowing Chinese characters. This issue is resolved.
- Applications Manager now allows monitoring of tables outside of the public schema in the PostgreSQL database. Earlier, “Top 50 tables” was selected from only the tables created on the public schema. This has been corrected to now select the top 50 tables across schemas.
- When parsing the RestAPI schema, a dot (.) character in the key was triggering an error. This issue is fixed.
- In the Applications Manager plugin, the monitor health alarms synced to OpManager contained garbled text. This issue is resolved.
Version 13 (13600 build)
- Alerts from the Oracle database monitor (and several others) in Applications Manager Plugin for Opmanager was being escalated to the wrong server in OpManager. This issue is resolved.
- MySQL replication status attributes in the threshold configuration page was displaying the associated thresholds in the non-English build. This issue is fixed.
- Users/Owners displayed in the Custom fields of Monitor Groups were not being displayed in the Monitor Group edit page. This issue is fixed.
- In Real Browser Monitoring, screenshots weren’t being displayed properly when loading a single page. Also, when multiple pages were recorded, the slider didn’t work as expected. Both issues are fixed.
- SLA-specific actions were being displayed along with other actions in the in the Configure Alarms page. This behavior has been corrected.
- The tabular data in the performance widget was displaying old entries for Database Query Monitor and Script Monitor (when the script row deletion option was disabled). This issue is fixed.
- Ping monitor not working in chinese / japanese language installations. This issue is resolved.
- During failover, the primary host name and SSL port of admin server were not getting updated in the AMServer.properties file of the managed servers.
- Applications Manager users with the USER role does not have permission to Edit/Delete Monitor details in Business View. However, this permission didn't work as expected in certain situations and this issue is now fixed.
- In the alarm-generated e-mail, the CPU Utilization link was not being mentioned when when CPU utilization thresholds contained an “=” or “>=” condition. This issue is fixed.
- Updated Amazon Java SDK from Version 1.3.26 to 1.11.171. Currently, we support 15 global regions in AWS.
Version 13 (13591 build)
- When configuring actions for Error attributes via Alarm template, the actions were not being retained. This issue is resolved.
- Removing a monitor from a group with a service/process template associated, does not remove the associated services/processes. This issue is fixed.
- Duplication of discovered services was happening when a monitor was associated to two monitor groups (which had service templates applied). This issue is fixed.
Version 13 (13590 build)
- When determining the availability of VMware Esx monitors, we now take into account its connection state also.
- In the Enterprise Edition of Applications Manager, if ShowPolledData API is called for period – 20 (Show all polled data) from the Admin server, it should be redirected to the respective Managed Server. This was not happening and is now corrected.
- The correct value of Physical memory utilization (in MB) for additional attributes was not being displayed in the mail triggered in the event of an alarm). This issue is resolved.
- New parameter added for Oracle database monitoring - Backup Age (hours since last backup of each backup type) in the Backup job details and Recent backups table.
- More new Oracle database monitoring parameters - Current SCN, Data transferred via SQL*Net and Database CPU Time Ratio.
Version 13 (13580 build)
- The group template for service availability is not getting applied when adding a service in a monitor already available in the group. This issue is resolved.
- We have added a fix to show only Health and Availability attributes for the Windows Performance Counter monitor in the Alarms template.
- When removing a monitor from a Monitor Group, thresholds and actions associated with the monitor via Group Template was not being removed. This issue is fixed.
- When adding a monitor to a monitor group from the Admin server, the group template was not being applied. This issue is resolved.
- In the Windows performance counter, the Add attributes link has been removed from the Admin Server.
- For Managed Servers Monitor Groups present in the Admin server, we weren't displaying the Managed Server name for the operator role, when subgroups view was enabled. This issue is resolved.
- In DNS monitoring, during datacollection, we first check the connection to the DNS server with Record Type as 'ANY' to determine the availabilty of the monitor (whatever record type selected by the user). This sometimes returns 'no records'. We’ve now modified the code in such a way that it will take up the 'Record Type' selected by the customer.
- The SSH key file was not being read while adding File/Directory monitor using Credential Manager. This issue is fixed.
- Oracle database alerts were being triggered for databases for which they were not configured. This issue is resolved.
Version 13 (13570 build)
- In Real Browser Monitoring, the Submit buttons were incorrectly named in the Login page of the RBM recorder. This issue is fixed.
- When a timeout occurs in the Real Browser Monitor, we do not show the timeout period in the error message. Also sometimes when the first page doesn't load within the timeout period, we show about:blank instead of the page URL. Both issues have been corrected.
- The Script Syntax errors weren't being displayed in the UI since the catch block was present outside the thread executing the script. This issue has been fixed.
- If the 'Import all devices' option is enabled in Add-on configuration, removing a network device from a Monitor group should remove it from Monitor group only. However, this was causing the network’s managed objects to be removed from Applications Manager itself. This issue is fixed.
- On altering the time in Downtime Summary Mailer settings, the updated time wasn't being displayed in the user interface. The default value of 08:00 hours was shown. This issue is resolved.
- Updating the name or description for Business View widget with special character was not working. This issue is fixed.
- Disabling the view settings in Business view widget for User role was not working. This issue affected milestones 13540, 13550 and 13560 and is now resolved.
- JBoss and WebSphere were not validated in edit monitor page. This issue affected milestones 13550 and 13560. It is resolved.
- Enabled Business View widget for Operators.
- Apache ActiveMQ failover support.
Version 13 (13560 build)
- We’ve provided the option to enable/disable channels under performance-polling for Rabbitmq monitors.
- Under the Windows Performance Counter monitor, when editing the Host Details, the details were not getting updated when using the Chrome browser. This issue is fixed.
- Users were unable to set asset info in tickets when the resource (for which ticket is generated) is associated to a Monitor Group. This issue is resolved.
- On updating the Global Settings (under Product Settings in the Admin Tab), the graph settings under report settings was getting reset. This issue is fixed.
- Under Report Settings in the Admin tab, we have provided the options to remove "Scheduled maintenance" and the "Unmanaged state" from the availability reporting graph.
- The RCA messages for event logs matched have been moved to an html file. The link to the html files will be provided in the RCA for event log rule matched attribute.
Version 13 (13550 build)
- We’ve fixed the incorrect Timeout displayed for 'Windows' type Ping monitors.
- The Monitor display name was being displayed as the hostname in CSV report of "At a Glance report". This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle database availability message was being incorrectly reported. This issue is resolved.
- In WebSphere monitoring, health of the child monitor (depending on tabular attributes) was not getting escalated to affecting the health of the parent monitor. This issue has been handled
- We now support the latest version of macOS to calculate the physical memory utilization.
- Improved Oracle Database monitoring with Redo-log performance, group and member information.
- Added JBoss cluster monitoring.
- Added Monitor Type information in CSV report of "At a Glance report" for monitor groups.
Version 13 (13540 build)
- Users were unable to configure a URL or a REST API monitor, when using certain custom HTTP headers. This issue is fixed.
- The issue where data for Tabular String Attributes of Script/Custom monitors not being displayed in widgets is fixed.
- Monitoring data was not being displayed in the Sybase database details table. This issue is resolved.
- Some of the monitoring data of Tomcat monitors (Version 8.x and above with JRE 9.x.). This issue is fixed.
- In Oracle, Amazon and Siebel Server Monitoring, some of the attributes mentioned in the Hidden Attributes list were still being displayed. This issue is fixed. The builds affected by this issue - 13440 to 13530.
- In the New Monitor Page for Script Monitoring, the field name Script Type was incorrectly displayed as Script Location. This issue is fixed.
- For creating a new Ticket Action, we have restricted display name entry to no more than 50 characters.
- The issue of users being unable to create a Script Monitor from the Admin Server is fixed.
Enterprise Edition Bug fixes:
- We have updated the HttpService.jar file to support TLSv1.2 connections.
- Alarms could not be assigned to any user using REST APIs from the Admin server. This issue is resolved.
- Option to set customizable Business hours added in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management Console. (Business hours is a pre-determined set of hours which helps you to view reports for the particular hours during the day).
Version 13 (13530 build)
- When an action was configured for any secondary level health attribute using monitor type template, the action was not getting executed. This issue has been resolved.
- In Monitor Group widgets, filter by 'custom fields' option was not working when subgroups option was enabled in server settings. This has been fixed.
- Consecutive polls to try option was not working for non-server monitors. This has been fixed.
- On filtering based on Users, the monitor group widgets showed data for removed users too. This has been fixed.
Enterprise Edition Issues:
- In admin server bulk configuration view, monitor availability icon shows incorrect status. This has been fixed.
- Introduced a new functionality to view monitor details in the managed server console via https from bulk configuration view.
- Multiple alerts for The Easy Upgrade option is Disabled is triggered when database connection was lost. This has been fixed.
- When a monitor was unmanaged in the Managed server, the name of the monitor was grayed in 'Bulk Configuration' view. However, upon checking the same in admin server it still showed the monitor in managed state. This has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16846: The SQL Injection while adding subgroups has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16847: The SQL Injection while accessing the Monitor details page using the showdetails method has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16849: The SQL Injection while viewing dashboards has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16850: The SQL Injection while configuring alarms from the Configure Alarm tab has been fixed.
- CVE-2017-16851: The SQL Injection while saving widget configuration has been fixed.
- SQL Injection via GraphicalView.do in method saveBusinessViewPropsForADDM is fixed.
Version 13 (13520 build)
- Added custom time period support for ShowPolledData REST API.
- While updating Global Settings, the Do not include scheduled maintenance and unmanaged state in availability reporting option was being reset. We have fixed this issue.
- While using RabbitMQ version 3.x, there was an issue where data was not displayed in the Incoming Publish Rate and Outgoing Publish Rate attributes in the Exchanges table. We have resolved this issue.
- In the Enterprise Edition, the managed server up/down mails from Admin server now include the Date with timezone in Additional information section.
- Special characters in Threshold name were not shown properly in the Threshold Breaker widget. We have addressed this issue.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the users being unable to install Applications Manager (builds 13430 to 13510) in CentOS.
Version 13 (13510 build)
- If the AssociateMonitortoMG API is called with an mgname (this parameter specifies the Monitor group to which the resource should be associated) of a monitor group which does not exist, a new monitor group is created and then the resource associated to it. We've now added a new parameter allowCreateMG to define whether or not a new Monitor group should be created. When calling the AssociateMonitortoMG API, setting allowCreateMG to false, will not allow the creation of a new group if it does not exist and the user will get an error. Otherwise, a new group with the name provided will be created.
- Users could not view sub-groups in the Monitor Groups widget in version 13500. This issue is fixed.
- The Edit monitor option in the Microsoft SQL Server and Windows monitors does not display the credentials section if the password contains single quotes.
- For MongoS Versions 2.x and 3.x, no data was being displayed in the Database Statistics table. This issue is resolved.
- Support for Exchange Server 2016 monitoring.
- In the Sessions tab in Oracle Database monitoring, the User Expiry table has been renamed Users and now displays all the users of the database excluding default users created by oracle.
Version 13 (13500 build)
- In Active Directory monitoring, authentication failure for Active Directory was not affecting the health of monitor. We’ve handled this and now, at authentication failure, the health of the monitor is made critical.
- In HyperV monitoring, authentication failure for the Hyper V server was not affecting the health of monitor. We’ve handled this and now, at authentication failure, the health of the monitor is made critical.
- CVE-2017-16542: The SQL Injection issue via the name parameter in a manageApplications.do?method=insert request is fixed.
- CVE-2017-16543: The SQL injection issue via GraphicalView.do in methods getLatestStatusForJIT and saveBusinessViewPropsForADDM in parameters viewid and yCanvas is fixed.
- The issue in the Manage SLA reporting page (SLA Management Console), where the Event Volume checkbox remained permanently checked, is fixed.
- At Threshold breach of VMware ESX monitor, the server status was not getting reflected in Vcenter monitor group page.
- Users were unable to add the VMware ESX server for monitoring due to older entries in database. This issue is fixed.
Version 13 (13450 build)
- In the URL Monitor, we’ve altered the Root cause Analysis (RCA) message shown when content check fails to display only the strings not satisfying the content check conditions.
- The MsSql backup time was wrong in the PostgreSQL build of Applications Manager. This issue is fixed.
- Oracle database monitoring was displaying incorrect availability states with the errors ORA-28000 (User account locked) and ORA-28001 (User expired). This issue is fixed.
Issues in the EUM Monitor:
- The EUM Agent-Based LDAP Monitor went down but the Root cause Analysis (RCA) message reported that the SMTP is down. This issue is resolved.
- The poll interval of the EUM monitors was being displayed in seconds. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancement in Build 13450
- Support for Elasticsearch Versions 5.0 and above.
Version 13 (13440 build)
- The File Content Check fails in Linux when locale is set to something other than en_US. This issue is resolved.
- In the Directory monitor added in Remote Windows server, files from drives other than the given one were also calculated for 'Files count' value. This issue is fixed.
- In the Directory monitor for HP-UX server, the Last Modified Date was being displayed incorrectly.
- In Informix Database monitoring, data collection was not occurring for monitors with server names that use Non-English / special characters. This issue is fixed.
- In Real Browser Monitoring, the Firefox browser remains open indefinitely and the data collection hangs due to an issue in Selenium (https://github.com/seleniumhq/selenium-google-code-issue-archive/issues/7426). As a workaround, we now restart the RBM Agent by default after every 100 data collections.
- In Real Browser monitoring, when the page doesn't load within the given timeout period, proper error message is now displayed.
- The Alarm pickup/unpickup done through REST API was not working for the operator user. This issue is resolved.
- The user assigned for alarm when we pick up / un-pickup for alarm wasn’t syncing from Managed to Admin.
- The exception which occurs in the logs while adding a Real Browser monitor, without associating it to any Monitor Group, has been fixed.
- In the support page, we have corrected the link to the Product RoadMap Page.
- In the Hadoop monitor, the field name Authentication Type has been changed to JobTracker/ResourceManager Authentication Type
- The issue in associating a new URL monitor to the newer Windows server (any version of certain Windows server supported after Windows 7) monitors is fixed.
- In the Oracle DB Links table, the links would not be displayed if two different owners used the same DB link name.
- Certain hidden attributes were being displayed in the Edit Widget and Configure health pages. This issue is resolved.
Issues in the Widgets Dashboard:
- In the dashboard report from widgets, the Tabular Widget & Graph were splitting at page break into more than one page in the PDF while more than 40 monitors were associated. This was due to the Widget height being increased based on the number of associated monitors in the widget. This issue is corrected
- The issue of the widget being scaled too large in the Applications Manager user interface is fixed.
- Support for Query monitoring for DB2 for I.
- Oracle Monitoring Enhancements:
- Oracle backup job details tab now displays last performed backup jobs details for each backup type.
- We now display the Invalid/Unusable Index Count in the database status table and also a table for Invalid/Unusable Indexes.
- We have added Data File Name column in the in the ‘Blocks Corrupted’ table.
Version 13 (13430 build)
- In Apache monitor, we now generate error messages when the custom server-status url returns an error.
- In MSSQL monitor, we have added more meaningful monitor-down error messages. This issue is resolved.
- Users were able to create a Microsoft Azure monitor, even with an invalid Subscription ID, when the Storage account alone was selected. This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle Database Alert Logs history page now displays alert logs for the past 24 hours, with the number of rows limited to 1000 to optimize performance.
- We have handled the cyclic Root Cause Analysis (RCA) message generation caused when multiple dependent devices are associated in a circular manner.
- The issue in Windows Service Action where the Display Name was incorrectly shown as Service Name is fixed.
- In the Oracle Monitor details page, the issue of the helical graphs displaying incorrect data is fixed.
- Users with a Delegated Admin profile can now edit their profile details.
- The Exchange Server monitor was not getting added in the Powershell mode. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to execute Amazon EC2, VM and Windows Services Actions via REST API. This issue is fixed.
- On adding new monitors with a monitor type template configured, any health actions configured were not being executed. This issue has been handled.
- Unhandled exception when User-Agent string in the header contains less than 4 characters.
Issues in 13420, fixed in 13430:
- In the Configure Alarms Template, choosing servers displays an empty attribute list. This issue is fixed.
- Apache HttpComponents upgraded from 4.2.5 to 4.5.2.
- Option for selecting the SSL protocol in SSL Certificate Monitoring.
- Option for selecting the SSL protocol in URL Monitoring.
- In the Managed Server details page, we have added bulk Enable and Disable Syncing options. We also display the Managed / Unmanaged split up of monitors.
Version 13 (13420 build)
- In Event Log Rules, Regex pattern checking was not being performed. This issue is fixed.
- When configuring a ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus monitor, if the https protocol is chosen, the protocol was not being retained when editing the add-on configuration. This issue is resolved.
- We’re now including the VMWareEvent RCA message in Health RCA of EsxHost.
- The performance of the GetMonitorData REST API has been improved.
- GetDowntimeDetails API has been enhanced to support multiple resourceids in the request.
- Apple PNS certificate updated.
- Alarms with < and > in the Applications Manager Plugin Build were not getting added in OPMananger Verison 12300. This issue is fixed.
Configure Alarms Template Issues
- For DB2 Servers, tablespace attributes were not being displayed in Configure alarms template. This issue is resolved.
- For MS SQL Servers, Auto Shrink attribute was not being displayed in Configure Alarms template. This issue is fixed.
- For Service Monitors, the availability attribute (Windows Server), actions associated to Monitor Group templates were not getting listed under available actions for Monitor Type template.
Enterprise Edition Issues
- We’ve changed the fieldname ‘Hostname’ to ‘Displayname’ in the Diagnostics alerts page and added better sorting capabilities for diagnostic details.
- Self-monitoring alerts were not syncing with the Admin server. This issue has been fixed.
- Added capability to execute actions (enable, disable or delete) on tabular attributes of Apache Solr monitors from the Admin Server.
- We’ve provided a fix for SQL Injection attack in Audit Log reporting.
Minor Enhancements in Build 13420
- The Alert History Reports (PDF and Excel) now include the Annotation history for monitors.
- Added REST API support for creating a Web Service monitor.
Version 13 (13410 build)
- URL Monitoring Rest API Enhancement - Added a parameter (userAgent) to emulate a browser.
- The issue in non-english builds, where the resource type for custom monitors not being added as given, is fixed.
- In Applications Manager’s OpManager plugin, the Amazon monitor was not working when https was enabled. This issue is fixed.
- When using monitor group templates for configure alarms, the monitor's availability action was not getting associated to child EUM monitors.
- Data collection failed for PostgreSQL database monitor for 12300 customers after applying 13400 ppm. This issue is fixed.
- The 'deletes' and 'disassociations' done (using monitor group templates for configure alarms) in the Admin server were not synching to the Managed server.
- The PDF reports link redirects to the home page for configuration reports in the Admin server. This issue is resolved.
Version 13 (13400 build)
- For the Apache Monitor, data collection will happen via Apache HttpComponents instead of Innovation HTTPClient for supporting TLS 1.2.
- Cores and Cache deleted from the Apache Solr server was not getting automatically removed from the Solr monitor in Applications Manager. This issue is fixed.
- The message displayed when adding a new monitor now specifies the Host Name/IP Address used (instead of the Display Name of the monitor added).
- Application Manager was not able to monitor processes in HP UX. This issue is resolved.
- Reporting could not be enabled when only HTTPS was enabled in Applications Manager. This issue is fixed.
- In Database Query Monitor, duplicate Rows were added for Execution Time table, if a query had control character. This issue is resolved.
- The time duration was not shown in the Availability Percentage PDF report. This issue is fixed.
- The EUM Linux binaries were not working. This issue is fixed and you can download the new files here.
- For JBoss Wildfly monitors, the issue in the configuration tab, where the remote JMX Port was not being displayed is fixed.
- The forecast reports don't work for Operator Role in MSSQL when the number of monitors in the monitor group and sub-groups is large.
- The FTP Monitor edit page issue of incorrect options being displayed for radio buttons is resolved.
- In SDP MSP Description < and > were being displayed as < and >.This issue is fixed and <br> has also been removed.
- The issue of SAP CCMS data collection and action execution happening multiple times after a poll is fixed.
- The issue in clearing attribute JBoss Request Failed Alert is fixed.
- While adding a Jboss monitor, users can enable and provide authentication credentials. When the user changes his password, data collection should fail and he should be notified. But this was not happening. This issue is now resolved.
- The login account's security lockout (which should be enforced after a case of continuous failed logins) was not working. This issue is fixed.
- The Monitor Groups of Managed Servers were not listed in Admin New Monitor Page for URL Monitors. This issue is resolved.
- The issue with nested RCA message added for parent monitor from all child monitors of WebSphere Server is fixed.
- No Sounds were being emitted for Push Notifications in IPhone app with iOS versions later than 10. This issue is fixed.
- The OracleScheduledJobs query was being executed even when it was set to disabled. This issue is fixed.
- The passwords for Basic/NTLM Authentication containing HTML specific special characters were failing in URL monitors. This issue is fixed.
- Provided the option to enable reports for Sybase Log Used percentage.
- In the Database Query monitor, the Query execution failure was not affecting the health of the Query monitor. This issue is fixed.
- The Query monitor query and execution time was not being displayed when a query failed. This issue is resolved.
- For SAP monitor’s attributes like CPU Utilization, the thresholds were not getting applied. This issue is fixed.
- Script Monitors were not being listed under the corresponding Host 3…4Monitor details page when the host was changed. This issue is resolved.
- The Self-monitoring feature throws an error saying data collection is not happening for EUM monitors (after they go in Maintenance / Unmanage & Manage mode). This issue is resolved.
- The issue of ServiceNow urgency value not being populating is fixed.
- Edit and update options were not working for Trap Listener. This issue is resolved.
- The tablespace query for DB2 version 9.8 and 11 has been corrected.
- The issue where reporting could be disabled for default attributes in Windows 10 and Windows 2016 is resolved.
- Users were unable to change the device icons in topology map. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to create String Threshold when Minimum and Maximum 'Polls to try' count is equal like 1 out of 1. This issue is fixed.
- Provided the option to View Business view settings for the USER role.
- When monitoring newer versions (8, 9, 10) of JBoss, the Web/servlet table data was not being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- Webapps were being retained in Applications Manager even though they are deleted in JBoss Server.
- When empty monitor groups are present, the critical snapshot report for monitor groups is incomplete. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of page load time not being set while importing scripts from the Selenium IDE is fixed.
- The windows OS type for 2012 is properly handled in SNMP.
- The Windows service Action was not working for File/Directory monitor when a remote host for monitoring. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of WUE monitor not working due to Rest API changes in Site24x7 is fixed.
- Enabling and Disabling Weblogic Webapps/Ejb's/Servlet's Functionality was not working properly. This issue is resolved.
- The Monitor Group and Sub-Group names were not being displayed in mapped order. This issue is fixed.
- If there are any RBM scripts running when the EUM Agent is restarted, these scripts won't be rescheduled, which results in data collection not happening. This issue is resolved.
- The Dashboard Template associated to a Monitor group is removed from all the monitor groups while deleting it from one of the monitor groups.
- Available Oracle database monitors were not getting listed in the Available Devices list in Topology Map View. This issue is resolved.
- The Downtime scheduler pages were accessible even without the user logging into Applications Manager. This issue is resolved.
- We have taken measures to prevent SQL injection attack on the haid attribute in showApplication.do.
- We have updated commons-collections jar to v3.2.2 to fix the deserialization vulnerability.
- The RBM JSP page was accessible even without the user logging into Applications Manager.
Minor Enhancements in 13400 Build
- Enterprise Edition - Option to add server down instruction in down mail of the manager server.
- Execute Action option from the Alarm List View
- Enhanced ManageEngine OpManager Monitoring with MSSQL database stats.
- Enhanced PostgreSQL Monitoring with current query execution stats.
- Enhanced SDP Monitoring with PGSQL & MSSQL database statistics.
- Option to display SubGroups in the Monitor Group Widget.
- Option to view Monitor Group as Status Lights in the Business View.
Version 13 (13300 build)
- Disabling Active Directory Services was not working. This issue is fixed.
- In AIX monitoring, the Disk busy time and Avg Queue length was wrong. This issue is fixed.
- Content match not happening for File Monitor of HP-Unix Server. This issue is resolved.
- We are disabling RMI since it is not used in Applications Manager and it poses as a security threat.
- We now display the full monitor name in the "Monitors using Threshold" page.
- The Downtime schedule sync issue when deleting multiple schedules fixed.
- A Duplicate Check added for Monitor Group's name using DisplayName.
- The option for un-managing monitors from details page was not working for some monitors. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in Oracle monitor Fast Recovery Area data not collecting when Space Limit is 0 is now fixed.
- For SDP MSP from build 9203 and above, the fields' accountid / accountname has been changed to AccountId / AccountName. This was causing an issue in SDP MSP integration. This issue is fixed.
- The monitor group widget was displaying an incorrect availability status bar. This issue is resolved.
- In Oracle monitor, if no sessions were locked, alerts weren't being cleared out. This issue is fixed.
- Oracle JDBC driver updated from 10.2.0.5 to 188.8.131.52 for supporting Oracle 12c.
- PDF reports were not being generated for reports with double quotes in Display Name for show polled data & 7/30 attributes report. This issue has been fixed.
- The issue in Ping Monitor (Spanish), of the ping failing, but monitor's availability being up is fixed.
- In the Query Monitor, on edit and update (without modifications), we were deleting old tabular data, due to which associated thresholds and actions were getting deleted. This issue is fixed.
- Add Monitor RestAPI for JMX Application was not working previously. This issue is fixed
- Replaced the CAT API with REST API, which was used while retrieving the Elasticsearch node list under Elasticsearch cluster.
- Sharepoint Farm Servers Discovery was not working. This issue is fixed.
- SSL Certificate monitor retries only with TLSv1. This issue is fixed and we now perfrom retries with TLSv1.2, TLSv1.1, TLSv1 and SSLv3.
- Task Scheduler alerts were showing as Unknown. This issue is fixed.
- Web Application's names are unreadable in the graph of the WebLogic monitor. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of Weblogic 12 JDBC Connection pools data not being collected is fixed.
- The DB_LOCALE parameter for Informix is allowed in JDBC URL.
- Oracle Invalid Objects weren't showing data. This issue is fixed.
- DB Query monitor for MySQL 5.7 was throwing an error. This issue is fixed.
- Ping Monitor not working in the Chinese build was fixed. This issue is fixed.
- You can now execute Log a Ticket Action from Alarms tab when the "Allow operator to execute action" privilege is enabled.
- Direct Sync of Data for some tables when Admin and Managed server use same SQL backend.
- Disassociating all the monitors of a particular Managed Server from the downtime schedule doesn't delete the schedule in the Managed Server. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed the problem with deletion of monitors and option to resync missing monitors.
- In Managed Server AppManager\working\pgsql\config_user_mapping.sql files not getting deleted when Managed Server was unable to connect to Admin. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of the monitor list not updating monitor names is fixed.
Bug in 13200/13210, fixed in 13300:
- WebSphere Network nodes were down in the 13200 build. This issue is fixed.
Minor Enhancements in 13300 Build
- InFlight Count Value For Queue Details in Apache ActiveMQ.
- Bypass proxy option for EUM Agent.
- Enhanced Cassandra Monitoring to collect database, request and keyspace detail metrics.
- Custom Fields support added for ServiceNow Log a Ticket Action.
- Event Log Rules enhanced to include more clear event generation criteria.
- Enhanced MySQL database monitoring to monitor database index details.
- Option to add the same URL monitor to multiple Managed Servers.
- Option to Associate Trap to Monitor Group.
- Enhanced Oracle Monitoring with
- Improved RCA message for Locks now containing the Session Username and information about which sessions are blocking which.
- Option to view entire history of database backups along with the count of currently running backup jobs.
- Option to view and export entire history of database backups.
- Oracle Alert log monitoring support.
- Support for Mongo DB 3.x.
- Enhanced Sybase Monitoring with metrics like User Connection Percentage, Remote User Percentage variables and Database Details like Log Used Size, Total Log Size and Log Used Percentage.
- Windows cluster support for Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016.
Version 13 (13210 build)
- We have added the option to Enable / Disable Actions under Monitor Group View in Admin Server.
- Configuring an alert for Oracle Locks was causing a blank lock details page to be displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of the missing 'Easy upgrade' link in versions 13010, 13100 and 13200 is fixed.
- In Database Query monitor, if a row contained a value with multiple lines, the row was not being displayed in the output.
Issues resolved from Version 13200
- The issue of URL Sequence data collection failing is resolved.
- APM Insight monitor details page was not being displayed in the APM Insight tab. This issue is resolved.
- The OPM Linux plugin binary was not working. This issue is fixed.
Version 13 (13200 build)
- Adding vCenter monitors failed when vCenter's credential contained special characters (< > ' "). This issue is fixed.
- VMWare events created on one ESX were duplicated on all the ESXs present under the vCenter. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of alarms in APM Plugin escalating to OpManager even when Alarm escalation is disabled is fixed.
- For Show Polled Data report of monitors with custom attributes, the PDF report wasn't working because images weren't being generated. This issue is fixed.
- Backup and Restore script was not working during OPM Plugin. This issue is resolved.
- If the monitored MSSQL database was case-sensitive collation, replication details weren't being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The Ignore Proxy option was not working for WebSphere Monitor. This issue is resolved.
- With the 'Send Email from Admin Server' option, a mail was not being triggered when there is change in RCA but Severity Status remains same. This issue is resolved.
- RCA Message is not updated when health is affected due to float attributes in APM Insight Monitor. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in Performance metric Widget when opting Multiple Monitors' report data is fixed.
- The issue while using patterned File when last modified file changes frequently is fixed.
- The issue of junk/null characters in Import AD User Groups->Fetch User Groups-> Select Users (Non-English Build) is fixed.
- The last run duration for Oracle Jobs was incorrect. This issue is fixed.
- The MySQL Replication master was showing Replication failed despite having a slave. This issue is resolved.
- Polls to Try feature added for CONFIG attributes.
- We have provided the option to support replaceable tags support in SDP's Log a Ticket Action for custom fields value alone.
- Rest API monitor reports weren't displaying negative values. This option has been added.
- Rest API monitor wasn't showing correct attributes in the attributes drop-down if a monitor was added to a monitor group. This issue is resolved.
- For Linux Disks, we are sorting free space in ascending order so that users can view relevant information easily.
- In the Monitor Group Widget, monitor groups were being duplicated for users with the Operator role (User Management -> Views -> "Show the subgroups from the corresponding top level Monitor Group"). This issue is resolved.
- The issue of Weblogic JDBC Leaked Connections displaying a value of -1 is resolved.
- In custom reports, some attributes for different monitors (like availability) were displayed under similar names. This issue is fixed by displaying the attribute name along with the respective monitor name.
- We prevent CSS attack in the Self monitoring request.
- We prevent the non-privileged user from updating their privileges/roles.
Version 13 (13100 build)
- In file monitoring, connection failure occurs when CLI session caching is enabled. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of the Performance Metric Widget displaying only the Primary REST API monitor metrics is resolved.
- “Polls to Try” option provided for SNMP, Web Service, Rest API and JMX Application monitor custom attributes.
- The issue with the drop-down menu in the downtime reports page is fixed.
- In the Oracle monitor, if there is no error and the authentication passes, the previous authentication failed alert wasn't clearing out. This issue has been fixed.
- Health Actions were not being executed when health status was critical and availability status was down.
Issues in Rest API Monitor
- You can specify Internet addresses you want to connect to without using a proxy server in the "Do not use proxy for addresses beginning with" space under "Global settings". This option was not working for the Rest API monitor and is now fixed.
Issues in APM Insight
- The issue with APM Insight .Net monitor not being able to collect data from applications running on the Ninject framework is resolved.
- In APM Insight for Java, Application server startup issues in Java 7 & above is fixed.
- The issue of the APM Insight agent changing to a deleted state when due to communication problems is fixed. Now, the agent will change to a deleted state only after 72 hours.
- Availability Percentage Report for All Monitor Groups.
- Rest API Enhancement - Added Payload type parameter to handle different payload types for PUT and PUSH Form Submission Methods.
Version 13 (13010 build)
- Monitor Group's availability status was not getting updated when the monitor was "Set as Clear" during maintenance period.
- When using Configure Alarms template ,the Monitor Group template taking precedence over Monitor Type template was not working. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of slow loading of the About page is fixed.
- Added support for monitoring Used Physical Memory (%) attribute in the SAP HANA monitor.
- The License Agreements in Real Browser Recorder was garbled. This issue is resolved.
- The alarm count mismatch due to display of unknown monitors when using the List Alarms Rest API is fixed.
- The issue in File/Directory monitor with getting the proper file size in Isilon server is fixed.
- Real Browser Monitor dashboard data was being displayed in other monitor views. This happened when a user navigated to a monitor from the Real Browser Monitor dashboard. This issue is fixed.
- In Real Browser Monitor, non-English characters were not being displayed in the transaction step name. This issue is resolved.
- The formatting issue of alarm escalation mails for monitor groups when mail format is 'Plain Text' is fixed.
- Existing downtime schedules don't get synced to newly added Managed Servers. This issue is fixed.
- Clicking the "Remove all configuration" button when trying to create new alarm rules for monitor groups was returning a blank page. This issue is resolved.
- A socket timeout added for SSH server connections.
- The SQL vulnerability in MenuServletHandler corrected.
- The Apache port update was not working.
- The graphs in Windows Monitoring performance tab were not being displayed. This issue is fixed.
Issues from 13000, Fixed in 13010
- In RabbitMQ monitor, we retain rows for Channel, Nodes and Queues (so that users need not be alerted for deleted or removed Channel, Nodes and Queues unless they need it). This issue was fixed in version 13000 and reverted in 13010.
- If admin Applications Manager server shuts down when sync is in progress, some entries remain in 'In Progress' and will not be synced later. This issue was fixed in version 13000 and reverted in 13010 as it was syncing very old failed Rest API requests.
- Updating Credential Manager for servers was causing performance issues which are resolved.
- In the MsSQL backend, some reports were failing due to a database / table column type mismatch issue. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed issues in the Backup and Restore Script.
- Support for window discovery in Real Browser Monitor with title and index.
Version 13 (13000 build)
- Actions associated for common attributes (like Disk) using the Type template, is visible in the configure alarms page of other server types (for which the action is not associated). This issue is fixed.
- Support for bulk CSV addition of JRE monitor with username and password.
- The issue of APM login failure for domain users, when the username has " characters is fixed.
- The issue of single quotes appearing in the Data Queue description information of the AS400 monitor is fixed.
- Azure parent monitors get deleted when a few of the Azure role instances have failed or are not available. This issue is resolved.
- The Ceph throughput units were being incorrectly displayed in Bytes/sec unit. This has been changed to MB/sec.
- In Exchange 2010 and 2013 monitoring, the mailbox count, if above 1000 mailboxes per database, was inaccurate. This issue is fixed.
- Query performance issues for extracting MSSQL performance information is fixed.
- Database name wasn't being displayed completely for longer DB names in the overview tab for MySQL monitor. This UI issue is fixed
- The issue caused when using a machine name as the domain name while recording an intranet site using Real Browser Monitor is fixed.
- The issue in Executing Program Action from an Alarm Escalation is fixed.
- Performed long running process (cscript.exe & powershell.exe ) handling. This issue which previously caused stream reading threads to hang is now fixed. (A Powershell script has been included to kill processes that are left unterminated.
- When the OS Type was not properly set in SiebelConnectionObject was causing it to default to Windows command in the UNIX environment. This issue is resolved.
- The ping monitor dc error code 5320 - 100% packet loss message has been updated.
- The process restart alert is to be suppressed during the first poll after server comes out of maintenance.
- RabbitMQ channel, nodes and queues were being automatically deleted from Applications Manager when they were removed from RabbitMQ monitor. This issue is fixed.
- URL Sequence steps weren’t being created. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of renamed Monitor Group names not getting updated while taking reports from the Reports tab in the monitor group dropdown menu is fixed.
- In Web app Monitor Group, availability icon were showing wrong count when some of the monitors’ availability was down. This issue is fixed.
- For a Directory monitor, during TIMEOUT error, a 'Folder does Not Exists' message was generated. This issue is fixed by showing the right error message.
- If a monitor group does not have any monitors, a NullPointerException was thrown when accessing a monitor group report. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in Monitor Group Availability report in different locale not working to parsing of floating number is fixed.
The issue of polls to retry option was not working properly for Conf and MSSQL monitors is fixed.
- The Informix DBSpace Details was not being displayed for Informix version below 11.7. This issue is fixed.
- A retry feature had been added to Send E-Mail for Unsent Valid Addresses in the Email action when an error occurs due to an invalid address.
- When searching Applications Manager for a monitor using IP address, the search listed all the monitors (not the ones with the IP address alone). This issue is fixed.
- The Backup and Restore Database scripts have been corrected for OPM plugin build.
- When Oracle monitor login failed, it did not affect the Health of the monitor,but the user got an error message. This issue has been fixed.
- The Configure guest OS page of virtual machines was being redirected to a blank page when the VM was not reachable. This issue is fixed.
- In Sun OS directory monitor, instead of Sun OS, OS400 commands were being executed. This issue is fixed.
- Updating credentials via Credential Manager was not working for a few monitors. This issue is fixed.
- In MySql Monitoring, when the slave node becomes the master node, data was being collected and alerts were being generated from it as if it were still a slave. This issue has been fixed.
- Resolved an issue where users were receiving a false data collection stopped alert message for JMX Applications and Web Services monitor.
- Added NTLM Proxy support for ServiceNow.
- Threshold values above 2,147,483,647 are supported.
Enterprise Edition Issues
- For Enterprise Edition, admin actions associated with the health of the monitor were not getting executed. This issue is fixed.
- When the Managed Server is down, the Proper XML / Json Response was not being displayed when using the GetMonitorData Rest API from Admin. This issue has been handled.
- Removed the security restriction on downtime schedule servlet as this kills the sync between Admin and Managed servers in Enterprise Edition.
- ESX hosts were discovered in unmanaged state in places where it should be discovered as Managed. This issue is fixed.
- Editing a schedule in the admin server fails if the schedule hasn't been synced to the managed server yet. This issue is fixed.
Alert Template Issues
- Availability actions were not getting associated properly when a monitor belonged to two groups (only if both groups have actions / threshold associated in group templates). This issue is fixed.
- When a monitor is removed from a group , the corresponding monitor group template association was not removed from the monitor. This issue has been resolved.
- When a monitor has an individual action configured and then Group Template is applied with Override option, both the actions are merged for Warning and Clear severity. This issue is resolved.
- When a new monitor is added from the Admin Server, actions configured for other Group templates were getting associated to the new monitor. This issue is fixed.
When adding a monitor to a group from the Admin Server, actions were not getting associated if the group had a template action configured. This issue is resolved.
- In the Admin Server, if a Monitor Group Template has only actions configured and a new monitor is associated to the group, the corresponding actions were not getting synched to Managed Server. This issue is fixed.
- Support for SSL Enabled Postgres Database Monitoring.
- Option to select the Managed Servers for which the Admin server is allowed to trigger e-mail actions.
- Support for Windows 2016 monitoring.
- Support for associating Databases to Monitor Groups.
- Included IIS Websites in Performance Metric Widget, while selecting Multiple Monitors option.
- Added a troubleshooting batch file for Dynamics CRM.
- In the Biztalk Server Monitor, provided a Configure Alarms option for "ServiceState" attribute under Host Instances Table.
Version 12 (12900 build)
Issues fixed in Enterprise Edition
- Resolved an issue with syncing Monitor Type Alarm template to newly added Managed server is fixed.
- There was slow sync between Admin and Managed servers when some Managed servers were down and the number of TOSYNCH requests were high. This issue is fixed.
- Data collection scheduling for all monitors when number of monitors was high was causing Credential Manager Rest API to respond slowly. This caused syncing issues which is now fixed.
- The syncing of AM_WSM_Instance table between Admin and Managed has been disabled as it is not required and was causing syncing exceptions.
- The event push action seems to get stuck when reading from the input stream. So we have now set a timeout of 10 minutes.
- The issue of user getting Duplicate Emails when Managed Server uses the email action created in AAM server is fixed.
- Configuring a threshold or action from the Admin Server was causing blocked threads in the Managed Server. This issue is addressed.
Issues fixed in SDP Integration
- The comma between multiple field names was causing it to split as two separate name entries. This issue is fixed.
- Updating a ticket was causing the ticket priority to change. This issue is resolved.
- Group names with special characters like & was causing a parsing issue. This issue is fixed by encoding them.
- Sorting ability added for the Technicians, Groups, Accounts, Site names, Request Templates, Categories etc drop down in Log a ticket Action.
- SDP Ticket Action with Incident Templates did not work after Edit and Update. This issue is fixed.
- The update ticket was causing modification in Group, Technician, Ticket Account and Site. This issue is fixed.
- Group names with special characters handled while adding CI.
- When the severity of an alert changed from warning to critical, a ticket was not being generated. This issue is resolved
Issues fixed in File/Directory Monitoring
- Addressed an issue in finding the directory size.
- Fixed an issue in Last Modified date due to multiple directories with similar name in Sun Solaris monitor.
- Resolved an issue where, when Content Removed from File, there would be no response.
- Fixed the issue of lag in the File Monitor Edit Page when a Remote host is not reachable.
- Resolved an issue in parsing File modified time in AIX server.
Issues fixed in Server Monitoring
- Resolved an issue where the threshold of Linux's Swap Memory Utilization was not in effect in SNMP mode.
- Resolved the issue where the 'add process monitor' page was not showing process commands and arguments.
- Fixed the issue in disabling hardware components.
- A 'False Disk removed' alert was being generated even when the disk was present in the ignoreDisks option. This issue is fixed.
- The Linux Mount point monitoring command for Disk Utilization has been changed.
- In SNMP mode server monitoring, if the Disk Used percentage is 0, Total Size(MB), Free(%) and Free (MB) was being displayed as 0. This issue is fixed.
- On editing a monitor, if username has 'domain\username' format, it was being displayed as domainusername (without the backslash). This issue has been fixed.
- We have added cleanup entry for AM_MSSQL_DATABASEDETAILS_EXT table.
- The issue of cleanup method getting executed every time APM restarted after 3:30 PM on Saturday is fixed.
- Cleanup of entries was not happening from AM_SCHEDULER_RESOURCETYPE_MAPPING when deleting monitors (in Scheduled Reports) in SQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- Apple Push notification certificate has been renewed.
- The issue in Manage / UnManage ESX when ESX is added through VCenter using the option "Discover VM but dont monitor metrics" is fixed.
- We now allow use of domainName in OPM Add-on Settings authentication.
- In AS400 monitor, the status of the monitored jobs was not invoking alarms. This issue is resolved.
- Oracle JDBC Url has been changed to include the option to allow privileged or administrative users to connect via listener even when the service handler is blocking the new connections.
- The issue with special characters in Monitor Group name and description while creating a monitor group is fixed.
- The dashboards issue when converting HTML to PDF for Non-Latin characters is fixed.
- The discovery of Windows monitor was not working. This issue is fixed
- In Edit monitor, the issue of extra backslashes for FTP Monitor fields is fixed.
- The error in Amazon S3 bucket size calculation is fixed. .
- Option to Filter Alarms by Monitor type for Operator Role has been added.
- The issue in triggering Actions for Critical/Warning in Monitor Type/group template is fixed.
- In SAP Data, R3RollPaging data was not being collected. This issue is resolved.
- We have increased from Address Field Length in Create Email Action from 50 to 200.
- MSSQL Avg Latch Wait Time was cumulative. Fixed that to show value for that poll.
- The issue in calculating Nginx Response time is fixed.
- Oracle DB links were getting split on upgrading APM. We have now handled all possible combinations for the new line.
- The issue with SQL Injection of API Key is fixed.
- The issue in generating a certain type of Scheduled Reports is addressed.
- The issue in getting DB2 database details is fixed.
- Oracle DB Links have been removed from AM_CONFIGURATION_INFO table.
- Retrieving regEx attribute during DataCollection initiation in URL Monitor.
- Sharepoint Service SP Search Host Controller was being displayed as stopped because of name mismatch between different Sharepoint server versions. This issue is resolved
- The issue of Sharepoint services’ disable option not working is fixed.
- There was a mismatch in SQL Server Memory data units in the details page and reports. This issue is fixed.
- The URL Monitor duplication issue while adding a monitor is fixed.
- When a Monitor Group Type Template is applied, users could not apply a normal Monitor Type Template for the Monitors under that MG (even if attributes are different). This issue is fixed.
- The issue in disabling the Hyper-V System Status table is fixed.
- The issue in disabling MSMQService table is fixed.
- The graphs weren't being displayed in Weekly Availability and Downtime Trend Report (PDF) for non-English builds. This issue has been fixed.
- In 'View Threshold Profiles', AND conditions were being shown as OR while editing thresholds. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with editing the monitors display name when the monitor is down is fixed.
- The Forecast Report CSV file name was being displayed as garbled. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in displaying the annotation icon in Recent Alarms widget is fixed.
- We have fixed the HA Availability Report by correcting total downtime and total duration.
- Warning alarm count was missing for type Windows 8,Windows 2012 servers in "Availability, Health and Alarm Summary" Widget. This issue has been resolved.
- The issue where Monitor Type Alarm template applied to a server type was affecting other server types (non-associated) is fixed.
- The issue in adding/syncing managed server with server id greater than 42 in MSSQL Backend is fixed.
- Threads count monitoring in Linux.
- The option to create business view with associated groups.
- In Linux monitor, use of SNMP 64-bit counters for network traffic throughput.
- The option for Sybase Data collection through JConnect
- ESX Host Maintenance Mode added in VMWare monitor.
- Monitor group 'filter by display name' option when associating monitors.
- ESX VM Network Interface Status attribute added.
- Oracle SQL ID Enhancement for Buffergets and DiskReads.
- Basic Authenticaltion for Apache Solr.
Version 12 (12810 build)
- Addressed an issue where the full name of email action was cropped in the 'View Action' page.
- Addressed an issue with Schedule Dashboard Report / save as PDF in Spanish and French versions of Applications Manager.
- Addressed an issue with the data collection not working properly in MySQL due to null error message when replication is not enabled for the MySQL database.
- Addressed an issue with the file monitor showing an incorrect error message( FileNotExists instead of connection failure message).
- Fixed a data collection issue with Http URL/URL sequence monitors that occurred after upgrading to build 12710 with MS SQL backend.
- Fixed an issue in creating 'Add Anomaly Profile' for baseline values.
- Fixed an issue with content check for unmodified files in the File/Directory monitor.
- Fixed an issue with process monitoring for Linux, a problem that occurred after upgrading to build 12710.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Service Template->Service Display Name' option was not accepting more than 50 characters.
- Fixed an issue with the "Configure Alarms -> Monitor group -> Search for subgroup" option not working.
- Fixed an issue with the Amazon EC2 actions not working in PostgreSQL backend due to query failure.
- Fixed an issue with the Japanese version of Applications Manager where the 'Edit Monitor' option of VMware ESX monitor was not working.
- Resolved an issue in calculating the availability of MQ Series by removing old connection from cache when monitor goes down.
- Resolved an issue where the attributes were being displayed twice in the Top 'N' Monitors widget when 'Show Polled data' option was chosen.
- Resolved an issue where the thresholds when applied to the parent group were not applied to subgroups from the 'Configure Alarms Template'.
- Resolved an issue with Applications Manager builds with PostgreSQL backend where the '7/30 report->Hour of day report for Today' was not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with the SDP ticket action not properly working/reopening when action not associated to clear severity.
- Resolved an issue with the username not being populated in the edit page of URL monitors in version 12710.
- The Availability, Health and Alarm Summary widget now displays the number of 'Down' monitors also.
- Provided an option to restrict Operators/Users/Managers from modifying their user names.
Version 12 (12710 build)
- Fixed an issue that resulted in actions getting triggered twice for all secondary level health attributes.
- Addressed an issue with the Active Directory monitor showing false 'Down' alert.
- Resolved an issue with the capacity planning reports page going blank.
- Improved the data collection process in server monitors added using SNMP mode.
- Resolved a startup issue that was occurring only in the 12700 build with MySQL charset utf-8 backend.
- Addressed a startup issue due to query failure that was occurring in the 12700 build with SQL 2005 backend.
- Resolved an issue where the modem-based SMS action was displaying the html content in its message when selecting the Send Complete SMS option in the Action->Alarm Settings page.
- Addressed an issue with displaying the 'Oracle DB links' table in the Oracle database monitor page.
- Fixed an issue in the Database Query monitor where the table was not displayed when there was a new line character in the query result.
- Fixed issue with adding an AS400 monitor via REST API.
- Resolved an issue with an additional slash getting added while editing the FTP monitor.
- Addressed an issue with the argument not passed on executing during the creation of the script monitor.
- Fixed an issue with creating the script monitor using REST API.
- Resolved an issue with adding an FTP/SFTP monitor in AS400.
- Addressed an issue where an improper error code (Error code: 5301) was being shown in the IIS service availability alert.
- Fixed an issue with no attributes being listed under Configure Alarms template -> Configure Alarms for Monitor-> Script Monitors.
- Resolved an issue in inserting long string attributes and custom attributes in JMX monitors.
- Addressed an issue with the Oracle database monitor where the health and availability was not updated when the Oracle instance was taken offline (as the listener was still running). This was addressed by showing availability as down.
- Fixed an issue with Service Templates where the user was not able to edit and save when adding new monitors to the Selected Monitors list.
- Addressed an issue with server monitor in WMI mode where the data collection was retried in 30 minutes if the "Call was canceled by Message filter" error message was shown more than three times.
- Corrected an issue with Siebel monitors in Windows.
- Added Used Size MB as an attribute in Sybase monitor for configuring thresholds.
- Fixed an issue in the Spanish language version of Applications Manager where the system down alert was not being generated when ping failed.
- Resolved an issue where users were receiving a false data collection stopped alert message for Java Runtime monitors.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to add a WebSphere Monitor using REST API.
- Corrected an issue in the OpManager plugin build where running the BackupPGSQLDB.bat file showed a 'The system cannot find the path specified' error message.
- Resolved an issue where the user was not able to delete more than one monitor group using the monitor group REST API.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to see dashboards after upgrading to build 12700 with Microsoft SQL 2008 backend.
- Resolved an issue where the bypass addresses configured were not retained during proxy configuration, resulting in certain users not being able to add URL monitors (applicable only for OpManager plugin build).
- Addressed an issue where users were getting permission errors while scheduling Dashboard reports from the dashboard.
- Resolved an issue with the values of 'Temperature', 'Fan', and 'Power' attributes not being displayed in VMs for VMware ESX host.
- Addressed an issue with the custom downtime schedule not showing start time and end time.
- Fixed an issue with the user being unable to generate capacity reports when the custom period chosen is before the data retention of hourly archiving.
- Fixed an issue where the CSV report generated had junk characters and extra lines.
- Fixed an issue with users not being able to save options under 'Performance Polling->Optimize Data Collection' and SQL server monitor.
- Resolved an issue with adding a script monitor from the admin server using command option.
- Added support for CredSSP authentication in SharePoint monitor.
- Addressed an issue with JDBC data parsing in Tomcat monitor.
- Fixed an issue with the time period not showing in 7/30 availability custom reports.
- Resolved an issue with sorting the availability reports of monitor groups in the descending order of downtime (when sub groups are present).
Security Issues Fixed - Handled vulnerabilities in information disclosure and unauthenticated SQL injection.
- About.jsp was accessible without authentication.
- The downTimeScheduler.do script was vulnerable to a Boolean-based blind and union-based SQL injection, that allowed complete unauthorized access to the backend database.
- Added support to alert upon process restart in Server Monitor. This is supported only in Windows server monitor in WMI mode.
- The URL monitor now includes options to check for regular expression in the content, check for the absence of specific content and do a case-sensitive keyword search.
Version 12 (12700 build)
- Actions' RCA message is limited to 5000 characters.
- Applications Manager was not triggering ServiceDesk Plus Ticket actions for tickets which were previously merged is fixed.
- Applications Manager will restart automatically if SQL database connection could not be re-established in 20 minutes
- Bulk import format for server monitoring is corrected.
- Business View "Show only Monitor Groups Status" option updating across all Business View dashboards issue is fixed.
- Data collection failed for JavaRuntime monitor when monitoring IBM Java is fixed.
- Few ESX hardware sensors were not returning memory information is fixed.
- In File / Directory Monitor, If "Only appended content" was selected in "File Parsing Option", monitor was not retaining its previous severity for every poll when there was no lines appended to the file. This issue is fixed.
- Incorrect $HOSTNAME values in enterprise edition admin server while using in remote file directory monitor is fixed.
- Invalid path issue in ServerSSHTroubleshoot.sh is fixed.
- Issue fixed in bulk import monitors association to monitor groups in enterprise edition admin server.
- Issue fixed while creating Email action with special characters in "To Email" address field.
- Issue in sending Mobile App Push notification from Admin server is fixed.
- Issue in showing correct Command Prompt in server's edit monitor page is fixed.
- Issue while collecting data in Apache Monitors when Apache server-status module isn't enabled is fixed.
- Monitor group name truncation issue in Reports tab -> Monitor groups selection drop down is fixed.
- Monitor group redirecting to blank page and no edit links for Server Monitor when SSO is enabled in Applications Manager 12600 build is fixed.
- Option to disable alert for Terminated EC2 Instance added.
- Setting Business hour in any Performance widget causes the Business hour name to be appended to the widget name.
- Thread dump and heap dump actions not working when we choose select Auto JRE Option (Tomcat and Jboss) is fixed.
- Total memory attribute not being listed on clicking history report of memory usage is fixed.
- Unable to update port of Java Runtime Monitor is fixed.
- Unable to update port of SNMP/Network Device Monitor is fixed.
- VMWare false alert due to SSLHandshakeException is fixed.
- Websphere Network Deployment datacollection issue is fixed.
- Wrong message while updating username for Operators, Users and Managers in Applications Manager 12600 build is fixed.
- Vulnerabilities addressed:
- Unauthorised access to Downtime scheduler servlet is fixed.
- Cross Site Scripting in New Anomaly Profile page is fixed.
- Option provided to hide build version, monitor / user count information in the login page.
- Directory browsing is disabled for new installations.
- Microsoft SQL Server monitor enhancements - View additional performance reports such as top queries by CPU, top slow running queries, most frequently executed queries, most blocked queries, top components by memory usage, etc.
- Powershell mode of monitoring supported for Microsoft BizTalk
- SMS action and Execute Program action is now available from enterprise edition admin server.
- Support handled to show free space in Oracle overview tab.
Version 12 (12600 build)
- Applications Manager now supports ping in Japanese language.
- Fixed an issue with replaceable tag $Hostname/IPAddress not working in the Remote File/Directory Monitor.
- Resolved an issue in Apache discovery using the server status url.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in users not being able to see configuration information in a newly added server monitor.
- Resolved an issue with users not getting notifications when disks were removed from a server.
- Fixed an issue where the 'EventLogRuleMatched' attribute was not getting displayed for monitors supporting Event Log under 'Configure Alarms->Monitor Group/Monitor Type template'.
- Addressed an issue where some performance counters in 'Exchange 2013-Mailbox Server->Client Access Server Role' were not populating data.
- Fixed an issue in SDP integration due to special character '&' present in the subject and CI display name.
- Resolved an issue in configuring multiple email addresses in email action.
- Addressed an issue with the Network Monitoring Connector where certain characters in the name/display name of network interfaces were synchronized that resulted in all resources to be set with the same Display Name.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an 'Authentication failure' error message when using Credentials for SSH keys created in the Enterprise edition admin server.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in threshold value for SOAP Response not getting applied.
- Addressed an issue with 'Edit & Update' in Windows Azure monitor.
- Used By Count incorrect when Apply to Similar Monitors is used. Managed to Admin synching was not present.
- Fixed an issue where the user was not able to see JMX notifications.
- Addressed an issue where the Windows Service restart action was not working for virtual machines.
- Child monitortype like VM's update polling interval error fixed.
- Fixed an issue with pattern matching in the remote Linux file monitor name that resulted in the File monitor showing 'File doesn't exist' when it was actually present.
- Resolved an issue where the user was not able to set action on network devices. The 'Configure Alarm' window remained idle while saving the changes.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the Monitor Groups showing different names (resource names) in the Plasma view.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the user being unable to view the Topology View.
- Resolved an issue where the 'Top N monitors' widget was not showing the "Show additional metric" option after a build upgrade.
- Addressed an issue with bypassing the fully qualified domain names (fqdn) names in url monitoring.
- Fixed a syncing issue for the Web Service instance.
- Resolved an issue with searching Hostname/IP Address and Http Url.
- Addressed an issue with data collection in the JMX monitor that resulted in a performance issue when any one of the monitors was in an unmanaged state.
- Resolved an issue where screenshots weren't loading in the Real Browser Monitor (RBM) when the monitor name contained spaces.
- Addressed an issue in MySQL Linux startup using jre 1.7.
- Fixed an issue where the proxy configuration was not being retained in the APM Plugin for OpManager.
- Resolved an issue with parsing REST API parameter in the Script monitor.
- Addressed an issue where data collection was not happening for Siebel installed in Windows server.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was shown while calculating age difference in File/Dir monitor.
- Resolved an issue where the Operator user was unable to see all the downtime schedules created for monitors assigned to him.
- Addressed an alerting issue (with Enterprise Edition syncing) in certain Linux installations of Applications Manager where MySQL is used as the backend.
- Fixed an issue with Tomcat 6 where the stuck threads attribute was not working.
- Resolved an issue where an SQL exception was shown while changing Business View display properties to 'Show only Monitor Status'.
- Fixed an issue with data collection for Oracle EBS version 12.0.
- Addressed an issue with WebSphere MQ where the monitors were shown as Down even after they come back up.
- Addressed an issue with APM Insight Java agent - Disabled auto-initialization of bundled logger framework.
- Vulnerabilities addressed:
- Addressed SQL injection vulnerability in the Downtime Scheduler page and Dashboards page.
- Fixed a security vulnerability to prevent multiple Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) in 'Execute' action.
- Addressed a security vulnerability in the user configuration page.
- Resolved a password vulnerability in various monitor types.
- Enhancement to APM Insight .NET agent - Recycling of application pools will now be done on every restart of the agent's windows service.
- Added an option to show 'Business Hours' data in performance metric widget.
- The OpManager plugin build now supports the Enterprise Edition.
- Included an option to disable 'Jump To Managed Server link' in Plasma view.
- Increased the number of tabs available in the Applications Manager web client to 12.
- Improved the replaceable tags by adding a new tag for Monitor group hierarchy.
- You can now optionally provide instance name for stored MS SQL credentials.
- Added option for providing username and password in Couchbase monitor.
- Added option to specify TO and FROM email addresses for Managed Server Up/Down notifications.
Version 12 (12500 Build)
In Windows Server, 'Enable Event Log Monitoring' link was missing in Event Log tab when event logs are disabled. This issue has been fixed.
- In Chinese build, error in displaying Opstor details page from Applications Manager has been fixed.
- AS400 Jobs Status summary counts have now been made dependent on thresholds configured.
- Error in generating pdf for configuration history report has been fixed.
- Error in 'more' and 'fewer' options not working as expected in the monitor group widget has been fixed.
- Error in escalating alarm from sub group to parent group has been fixed.
- Issue with Windows server Process Monitor when there are more than 500 processes in process list has been fixed.
- Health history widget remained grey for monitor groups irrespective of health status. This issue has been fixed.
- In OpManager Plugin build, alarm in Applications Manager not being escalated to OpManager has been fixed.
- Attribute compare report displaying incorrect units has been fixed.
- Problem in creating actions with non english characters due to special character check has been fixed.
- In Script monitor configure alarm page, actions were listed multiple times. This issue has been fixed.
- Error in adding attributes to a Windows Performance Counters type monitor has been fixed.
- Downtime schedule list page showing wrong status when timezones are selected has been fixed.
- Downtime schedules for monitor groups not getting updated properly has been fixed.
- Error in Exchange Email queue counters has been fixed.
- Authentication failure issue in SFTP service monitor has been fixed.
- HP-UX memory calculation issue has been fixed.
- Error in URL Monitor spawning multiple threads after coming out of Scheduled Maintenance has been fixed.
- Memory utilization feature is now supported for latest linux version CentOS 7.1.1503.
- Messaging queue counter Info did not display any data previously. This issue has been fixed.
- Issue in adding devices using credential manager in Admin Server has been fixed.
- Storage sensor data not getting collected for ESX servers has been fixed.
- Issue with Service Monitoring in VM's has been fixed.
- Error in data collection for Apache 2.4.x and above has been fixed.
- Admin Server->Configure Alarms template->Log a Ticket Action was not listed for Monitor Groups/Monitors from Managed Server. This has now been fixed.
- Issue in MSSQL alert on datafile size generated as MB instead of KB has been fixed.
- Failure in loading Reports page with SQL 2005 backend has been fixed.
- Issues in SDP-CMDB integration have been fixed.
- Issue in triggering Email action when configured for 'outside business hour' has been fixed.
- Issue in unreadable Chinese names in Report Bar graphs has been fixed.
- APM Insight enhancements have been made for Java as well as DotNet agents.
- Easy upgrade has been enabled in Enterprise edition.
- Forecast reports have been made available to predict usage trends.
- Network adapter alerts can now be configured for Windows servers.
- Processes and services can also be monitored by associating them to monitor groups.
- J2SSH Maverick version has been upgraded from 1.4.57 to 1.6.11. In this version some vital algorithms like public key algorithms, Mac algorithms, key exchange algorithms etc. are supported.
- Configure alarm option for monitors in Managed Server has been added in Admin Server.
- New replaceable tag $ENTITY has been added to handle third party products.
- Configure alarms option has been enabled for error attribute for Servers -> Monitor Group/Monitor Type Template.
Version 12 (12420 Build)
- The Apple Push Notification Certificate is updated.
Version 12 (12410 Build)
- For existing customers, the following monitor types had an error with data collection: Amazon EC2, Cassandra, Ceph Storage, FTP/SFTP Monitor, GlassFish, Hyper-V-Server, Informix, Jetty Server, LDAP Server, Microsoft Lync, Memcached, Microsoft MQ (MSMQ), MongoDB, IBM Websphere Message Broker, IBM Websphere MQ, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Nginx, Oracle, Oracle EBS, Ping, Port Monitoring, PostgreSQL, Database Query Monitor, RabbitMQ, Redis, Resin, MS Office SharePoint, Siebel, SilverStream, SSL Certificate Monitor, Oracle Tuxedo, VMware Horizon View Connection Broker, VMWare ESX/ESXi, Windows Azure, Windows Cluster, XenServer, XenApp. This issue has been fixed.
- Tomcat and JBoss with SSL mode of monitoring displayed their availabilities as 'down' previously. This issue has been addressed.
- Syncing error while using Admin Server in Enterprise Edition Linux (with MySQL backend ) has been fixed.
Version 12 (12400 Build)
- The application pools were not listed due to parsing error in IIS server 7. This issue has been fixed.
- Issue in retaining child MO for the Jboss monitor web rows has been fixed.
- The problem in creating a threshold with multiple conditions has been resolved.
- $ATTRIBUTEVALUE replaceable tag was not getting replaced previously. This issue has been duly addressed.
- Authentication in Mongo 3.0 and above was not working. This issue is resolved.
Version 12 (12300 Build)
- In the At a Glance report, the availability graphs were not being properly rendered. This issue is fixed.
- For HP-UX Monitor, split up of each process' CPU/Memory Utilization was shown as the raw value. Now it is displayed in percentage.
- The display offset in Applications Manager details page when adding SNMP/Network device monitor is fixed.
- When multiple actions were associated with an attribute, the actions were being listed without a separator in the exported CSV file. This issue is resolved and now each action name will have a space separated quoted text.
- In MySQL monitor, the database port was not being updated in the details page when the port was modified. This issue is resolved.
- In the file directory monitor for Aix server, the time zone was not being displayed in the correct format. This issue is fixed.
- The problem in adding attributes to Windows Performance Counter with a MSSQL backend is fixed.
- When ServiceDesk Plus is not running, the Log A Ticket action leads to blank page. This issue is fixed.
- In file/directory monitor, content matching in the telnet/ssh mode was not working when matching a single quote. This issue is resolved.
- The default PGSQL DB monitor was included in the licensing count. It has been removed.
- The issue of scalar attributes not being removed during the script monitor deletion is fixed.
- Support added for German language installation of Websphere response.
Version 12 (12210 Build)
- In the APMInsight Java agent, we have enforced connection and read timeout for agent communication.
- In the APMInsight Java agent, we have fixed ClassVerficationError for IBM JVMs and Oracle 1.7 JVMs.
- APMInsight Java agent will now go to deleted state only if it receives 3 consecutive delete requests.
- Duplicate SQL queries were being created due to method overloading in APMInsight Java agent. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of the users not being able to delete entries in jboss webapp/servlet metrics is fixed.
- When the Service Group setting was enabled, the downtime summary report was not being rendered with monitor group availability details. The report displayed only monitor details. This issue is resolved.
- The Receive Port table name issue in BizTalk Server is fixed.
- Option provided to disable URL screenshots for individual RBM monitors.
- In the 'View History' option, the IIS response time & Response Time was being displayed as N/A even when availability was Up. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of the selected service not being displayed while editing the Windows service action is fixed.
- Selected servers were getting removed while editing the scheduled summary report. This issue is fixed.
- Applications Manager was sending a Global Trap Action even if the 3 Thresholds condition was not met. This issue is resolved.
- The error in generating 7/30 report for individual Disk partitions is resolved.
- The issue in configuring the Alarm Template from the monitor details page
- The secondary SMTP server was not taking over while primary was down in PGSQL backend builds. This issue is fixed.
- In the APMInsight Java agent, added the option to configure application name through JVM arguments.
- In the APMInsight Java agent, added the option to display complete URL of web transactions.
- Support for Play framework in APMInsight Java agent.
- Support for encoding type Windows-1252 added in addition to default UTF-8 in APMInsight Java Agent.
- ASM version updated from 3.3 to 5.0.3 for APMInsight Java agent.
Version 12 (12200 Build)
- Clicking on Unmanaged Monitors from the List view was leading to a blank page. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of missing execution of Schedule report due to latency in completing the previous Scheduler thread is fixed.
- The startup issue in Linux MySQL backend build with JRE 7 is fixed.
- The issue in creating threshold with special characters is fixed.
- The issue with the working of PollNow Rest API for certain monitors is fixed.
- For Exchange Server, Report Exchange Messages Delivered/sec and some attributes displayed incorrect values. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of cursor scroll insensitivity for Sybase database query monitor is fixed.
- The issue in showing number of monitors using a threshold in View Thresholds tab for the operator role is resolved.
- The Performance Widget bar chart was not displaying the additional metrics graph. This issue is resolved.
- The Oracle tablespace details were not being populated. This issue is fixed.
- Stray entries present in the database for ESX VM's configured as guest OS is now removed.
- In Mysql the "show slave status" query gave syntax error in query monitor. This issue is fixed.
- We have added scripts to backup and restore DB in APM Plugin for Linux.
- Collecting Event Log for the windows server was not being performed properly due to Stream Closed Exception. This issue is fixed.
- A Number format exception was being thrown while calculating Buffer cache hit ratio, Cache Hit Ratio, Log Cache Hit Ratio, Average Latch Wait Time etc in MSsql monitor for German locale. This issue is resolved.
- SQL Job deletion not clearing corresponding SQL job alerts is fixed.
- The Powershell Test Connectivity for few languages like Polish and Portuguese failed as date and time contained comma as delimiter instead of dot. This issue is handled.
- The issue of the Availability attribute not updating at multiple retries is fixed.
- Archiving was not happening properly when large polling Interval is provided for monitors. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of Custom Fields not working properly in SQL backend is fixed.
- The device status in the Add-on product Opstor was not being updated in Applications Manager. This issue is fixed.
- The Enable / Disable option for SQL Job was not working. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to set thresholds from the Admin Server. This issue in the Admin server is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring SNI based SSL Certificate monitor using Applications Manager is fixed.
- The Server Availability Percentage Report is now rounded of to 3 digits.
- In SNMP Trap Listener, the Mib Browser was missing when selecting SNMP Version v2c and v3. This issue is resolved.
- In At a Glance Report of Query Monitor, if the value of the attributes is between 400 to 500 then it’s translated as response code value. This issue is fixed.
- We support special character handling for passwords (except Single Quote) for Powershell mode in Biztalk, Sharepoint and Exchange.
- Support for smtp.office365.com added in mail server monitor.
- Added the following services for SharePoint monitoring: FIMService, FIMSynchronizationService, IISADMIN, W3SVC, hostcontrollerservice.
- Support added for monitoring Exchange Server Component State for Exchange 2013 in PS mode.
- Support added for Page Life Expectancy in MSSQL monitor.
- Support added for Java Metaspace for JDK 1.8.
Version 12 (12120 Build)
- While adding a SNMP/Network Device for monitoring, test credentials get passed even when a wrong hostname is provided. This issue is fixed.
- Users can use the server status URI as provided from the user interface to check the status/availability of an Apache server instead of checking with default status URI.
- The Jump to link was not being displayed for Delegated Admin users. This issue is fixed.
- In the APM Plugin UI, when the type 'Attribute' is selected, the save and cancel options were not being displayed for the scheduled report. This issue is resolved.
- The issue with Exchange Server Test Credential failing in Powershell mode when passwords containing the ‘&’ symbol were used is fixed.
- Queries failed in PostgreSQL backend when Weblogic EJB metrics were enabled. This issue is resolved.
- In OPM integration, the integrated products table was not syncing to admin due to query failure. Due to this, users could not view the list of OPM devices from the admin server while adding it via monitor groups. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of response code 4201 being thrown when configure alarms for REST API is used even though it is created successful is fixed.
- Users were unable to list subgroups using the list monitor group Rest API. This issue is resolved.
- The issue of the AS400 Message Queue RCA value changing for every poll even when there was no change in the data values is resolved.
- We have included the ability to hide the server snapshot information in the individual nodes of websphere monitor when added as a network deployment.
- The option for a user to modify his own privileges has been restricted based on his role.
- The option has been provided to show configure alarm icon in Enterprise Edition Admin Server for the DB query monitor details page.
- Support for calculating Swap Memory when a server is monitored via SNMP Mode.
- The option to disable DC for Channel/Listener/Queues/Services has been added for MQSeries from performance polling tab.
- The option to disable DC for Tablespace of Oracle Monitor from performance polling tab has been provided.
- The option has been provided to disable Edit tab and restrict the Support tab option for operators.
Version 12 (12100 Build)
- We have increased the character limit for process displayname and processname to 250 characters.
- String threshold value's size increased to support lengthy threshold conditions (1000 characters).
- Alert support added for when DBlinks are removed in Oracle DB server.
- Backup and Restore options are now supported in OpManager plugin build.
- A space is added before all ssh/telnet commands. This helps to not save commands in server history logs.
- Warning messages were seen in tomcat log on generating PDF for attribute reports as the size of the report content is greater than the initial size allocated to the report. This issue is fixed.
- We have added the option to configure the number of polls to check before performing disk removal operation.
- Users were not able to add Jboss Managed Servers in Domain mode with the same Hostname and Port but different Server name. This issue has been resolved.
- When the script monitor goes down, corrective actions were not being initiated at the first poll. This issue is fixed.
- Downtime scheduler option was not working properly for the operator role. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of file/directory age check not working when default language was not set is fixed.
- The issue with file/directory age check for different time zone formats is fixed.
- The SLA of some monitor groups were not being listed when the Custom Period is selected. This issue has been resolved.
- The option to enable performance polling has been added in RabbitMQ monitor metrics.
- In Oracle monitor, an SQLException was being thrown if the Username in a particular session is greater than 25 characters. Due to this, data collected was not updated in the UI. This issue has been resolved.
- The Auto deletion of ESX monitors during Vcenter maintenance has been handled.
- We have changed the function to check special characters in display name of mail actions as the existing approach was causing errors in the Chinese characters.
- SSH Tools have been updated from version 1.4.35 to 1.4.57.
- Support has been added to search for IP addresses of VMs in EC2 instances.
- We have provided the option to enable/disable header section links displayed in the login page.
- The issue with the Business View dashboard not being displayed correctly is fixed.
- Changes made by editing already configured SDP ticket actions were not being retained when custom configuration option was selected. This issue has been resolved.
- Summary Report Pie Chart showed 100% down in spanish build. This issue has been fixed
- The issue in the monitor's snapshot page where Compare Reports link was being displayed when there were no numeric attributes is fixed.
- The issue faced when editing and updating already added MongoDB username and password in credential manager has been resolved.
- The data collection issue in Vm Eventlogs has been fixed.
- The issue of automatic logout from ESX / vCenter sessions happening every 30 minutes has been fixed.
- Alerts were not being generated when Consecutive Polls Count (Admin --> Action / Alarm Settings) was set as 1 out of 3. This issue is resolved.
- We have added performance polling option for Top Mailboxes by Size & Inactive Mailbox Users tables.
- We have also included monitoring of more services for Exchange 2010 Mailbox & Client Access Server roles.
Version 12 (12020 Build)
- The Bulk Import feature for Sharepoint monitor was not working properly. This issue is fixed.
- The UI in the Downtime History Report was misalignment. This issue is fixed.
- The Unmanage monitor link in the monitor details page was leading to a blank page. This issue is fixed.
- The polls to retry feature in Thresholds was not being updated when the minimum and maximum polls to try were assigned the same values. This issue is fixed.
- RabbitMQ was reported as being down even when the server was up after the SP 12010 build update. This issue is fixed.
- The Rest API for configuring alarms was not working from the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- The Rest API for listing monitors not working when Hostname was not resolved for certain monitors. This issue is fixed.
- We have provided the option to remove footer section links (Get in touch, Features, Technical Resources, What's New and Customer Quotes) displayed in the login page.
Version 12 (12010 Build)
- Monitoring of Windows Volume Mount Points & Network mapped drives was not working. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in query to fetch buffer cache hit ratio in MSSQL monitor is fixed.
- When associating actions for 'Event Log monitoring' from alarm configuration page, the configured actions were not being displayed in the alarm configuration page. This issue is fixed.
- The ESX datastore monitoring does not refresh. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in displaying the health message in Internet Explorer is fixed.
- The issue in updating the Alerts from OpManager properly in Applications Manager using the Connector is resolved.
- In SNMP mode of monitoring, the wrong version of Windows server for Windows 8.1 and 2012 R2 was being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with the User role unable to poll now is fixed.
- Issue fixed in adding the user with special characters in email id.
- Query monitor edit-update queries failed in pgsql backend.This issue is fixed.
- After deleting an Oracle DB Query Monitor, a user trying to create another monitor with the same jdbc url would get an error saying the monitor already exists. This issue is fixed.
- Sharepoint monitoring now uses WMI instead of Powershell to check version.
- Support for special character " " added for content matching in URL monitor.
- Log a Ticket actions was not being displayed when selecting the configure alarms option from the monitor snapshot page. This issue is fixed.
- In Configure Alarms, Action/threshold profiles gets associated to monitors of a monitor group or type, even when individual monitors are not chosen in apply to similar monitors from Admin Server. This issue is resolved.
- The slow widget performance issue for Delegated Admin & Operators is fixed.
- IIS monitor was not working when the IIS homepage was inaccessible. This issue is resolved.
- Reports for Total Memory Tomcat Attribute.
- Option for SSL in Rabbit MQ monitor.
- Trap Action made available for association to Trap Listener.
Version 12 (12000 Build)
- The DB query monitor showed NA for a negative value. This issue has been fixed
- The issue with the servers overview tab loading indefinitely has been fixed.
- Earlier, "$lang" command not supported in File Monitor Content check in Chinese. The command is now supported.
- The issue with Oracle database not reporting as down is fixed.
- The option to change logo in the login page was not working. This issue has been fixed
- The issue of incorrect response time being displayed in the Tomcat monitor is fixed.
- The issues with 'Apply to Similar Monitor' capability in Query Monitor is fixed.
- The APM plugin login issue for build 11.4 of OpManager is fixed.
- After applying registered License for OpManager, the plugin takes the registered License as expected. However, OpManager continues to show trial expiry message. This issue has been fixed.
- The issue in querying the database details in Sybase is fixed.
- Clicking on the Alarm widgets (eg: critical alarm) takes you to an incorrect page where all alarms are listed instead of showing only critical alert. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in calculating the response time of JMX monitor is fixed.
- The issue in getting the AppPools in IIS - windows 2003 is fixed.
- The Response Time values were being displayed as "-" in URL Sequence monitor. This issue is fixed.
- The Alarms Summary icon goes to all alarms instead of selected monitor alarms in Availability,Health and Alarms Summary widget. This issue is fixed.
- The URL monitor retry option was not working in PGSQL back end. This issue is fixed.
- Create Threshold & Action Profile CSV was not working in MySQL back end (Linux installation). This issue is fixed.
- The issue with Thresholds associated for heap Memory used in Jboss monitor not being displayed is fixed.
- The issue with History data i.e, Processing Time attribute (Web Metrics) missing in JBoss monitor, is fixed.
- The Thresholds configured gets removed automatically for Queues in MSMQ Monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Users were unable to schedule a particular process for Downtime Schedule. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in Enable Reports for windows monitor is fixed.
- The issue with Key based Authentication not working when an existing monitor's credential is updated from Credentials Manager is fixed.
- In the Spanish installation, users were getting a number-format exception when generating 7/30 report for CPU itself. Hence, schedule report was not working. This issue is fixed.
- The Ping Monitor was not providing proper data in Non-English OS is now fixed.
- Content check was not working for AIX based file monitor (istat command used instead of stat). This issue is fixed.
- Data collection getting stopped in host when the application that is monitored from the same host is deleted. This issue is fixed.
- You can disable View Process list for Operator user.
- Option to include unassociated monitors in Threshold CSV report.
- Patch to show DFSR status for 2008 AD and FSR in 2003 AD.
- Support for TINYBLOB datatype in MySQL database query monitor.
- Option to use JMX url in the Java runtime monitor given.
- Option to set the disk library for specific AS400 servers.
- Capability to show the default website with IIS parent name while in the performance metric widget.
Version 11 (11912 Build)
- The issue of vulnerability in remote code execution via file upload is fixed.
- The issue in debug script execution failure like OracleDebug.bat/sh, MsSQLDebug.bat/sh is fixed.
- The issue of the password not getting encrypted in database_params.conf backup file is fixed.
- The oracle session buffer hit ratio query has been modified to include the physical read directs.
- The issue with file monitor where the "stat" command are not found on remote server is fixed.
- The issue of $HOSTIP tag not replaced for URL sequence, VM etc is fixed.
- The issue with users not being able to access the Apps tab under APM plugin in latest versions of OpManager builds has been handled.
- The issue in option 'Do not use proxy for addresses beginning with' getting overwritten on editing the configure proxy is fixed.
- The issue in URL monitor where request parameters containing "/" cause the monitor's availability to go down due to encoding is fixed.
- The issue in URL monitor where the response code is 0 for https monitors which supports only TLS1.1/TLS1.2 is fixed.
- The issue in DNS Monitor of experiencing high response time while trying to resolve addresses is fixed.
- The issue in duplication of nodes in Websphere Application Server Network Deployment mode is fixed.
- In Oracle DB, the issue with configurations getting missed out during migration to latest Service Pack is fixed.
- The issue of Websphere monitors not collecting data in other languages is fixed.
- In AS400, DataCollection of AS400 metrics other than Availability was not happening when the performance polling count is set to value other than 1. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in Enable/Disable reports for Windows Server, disables archiving of default attributes is fixed.
- In builds in languages other than English, data collection for servers stopped when the target server was restarted. This issue is fixed.
- Event log exclusion was not working due to case-sensitive characters when the event description was configured. This issue is fixed.
- Security vulnerability issue in report module fixed
Version 11 (11900 Build)
Issue in showing the Health history for the last 30 days under the Performance tab in Bulk Config view is fixed.
Breakage in JSON feed due to the Chinese characters in RCA message is fixed.
Issue in displaying the Business View after page refresh is fixed.
Issue in 24th hour data archiving is fixed.
Issue with false alerts being generated for Web Server monitor is fixed.
Issue in collecting data for the attributes of Exchange server 2007 in non-English version is fixed.
Issue in deleting Http(s) URL Sequence monitor containing some special characters (eg." ' ") is fixed.
Tomcat4Agent.zip updated to the latest version.
Issue in showing data for the additional metrics in Performance Widget is fixed.
Availability escalation issue when configuring alarms for EUM parent monitors is fixed.
Issue with reinitialize script in MySQL backend is fixed.
Issue in Webservice monitor throwing Premature EOF exception is fixed.
PGSQL updated to 9.2.4 version.
Version 11 (11800 Build)
- The issue of JBoss custom attributes duplication in Configure Alarms Page is fixed.
- The issue of incorrect disk usage being displayed in MAC OS is fixed.
- Physical Memory Utilization and CPU Utilization attributes were not being listed in Enable Report Page. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with calculation of DB2 database size in MB is fixed.
- The issue with Request timeout when trying to sync in Enterprise edition is fixed.
- The performance of Oracle DB monitor has been improved by optimizing the oracle query applying rule in select query.
- While updation in Database Query Monitor, the query not getting saved in PGSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- The incorrect monitor count being displayed in the icon view is fixed.
- The issue of a DB query not getting updated when the query contains a single quote is fixed.
- We have increased fetching the number of process in Windows Server Monitor from 250 to 500.
- The issue with MSMQ monitor services being shown as down when authentication fails is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring MySQL Query Monitor for customers using MySQL version 5.5 and above is fixed.
- When a user acknowledges an alarm in Admin server, the user image was not being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue is fixed with syncing in push stream corrupted exception.
- The issue with polled data not being displayed for custom attributes is fixed.
- The issue in Shutdown script displaying error message in command prompt when the product is not running is fixed.
- The Configure Alarms UI distortion in large screen is fixed.
- This issue with Configure Alarm in Alarms tab of SAP Monitor not working is fixed.
- The issue with Health and Availability status not being shown correctly in the Admin server is fixed.
- Business View has been removed for the Operator login.
- The issue in showing the data for Windows Performance Counter from TopNMonitors Widget is fixed.
- The push notification issue due to certificate expiry for iphone App is fixed.
- The issue with SNMP Network Device monitor not working for monitors whose community string is not default value (public) is fixed.
- The issue in xenserver which shows down for one hour on every restart caused due to failure in ssl certificate bypassing is fixed.
- The issue with AIX CPU usage not working in chinese OS is fixed.
- The UnManage Monitor issue for PreCustom monitors is fixed.
- The issue of services being shown as down due to authentication failure is fixed.
- The issue with searching content match in the Chinese language in File monitor is fixed.
- We have provided the option to disable notifications from APM Plugin to OPM.
- The issue in getting output for a Query in Query Monitor on deleting other queries is fixed.
- In WebSphere network deployment, child node was not getting associated for operator user. This issue is fixed.
- The VM count issue in List view of servers is fixed.
- The Credential Manager issue of getting wrongly associated to "Use Credential Manager" by default on Edit Monitor page is fixed.
- The issue in Domain username for Proxy Server settings is fixed.
- The issue in displaying Availability as down when Response Code is "0" is fixed.
- The issue with Bulk Update of Display Name of AS400 Monitors is fixed.
- The issue of the page not being displayed correctly when configuring alarm for replication status in MySQL
database monitor is fixed.
- The HP-UX memory calculation error is fixed.
- Option to support thread dump in JBoss monitor under custom attributes tab.
- Option to add Network Connector in Plugin builds.
- Support for date pattern $H Hour and $m minutes in File/Directory monitor.
- Option to Enable/Disable alarm notifications for OpManager Plugin build in Actions/Alarms settings page.
Version 11 (11700 Build)
- The issue with updating the hostname in EUM Agent where the IPAddress of Applications Manager was changed, is now fixed.
- The issue with showing the Child Monitor in Threshold and Actions Profile CSV is fixed.
- The issue of Applications Manager showing the monitors count using a Threshold profile when "Apply to similar monitors" is used, is fixed.
- The issue with Applications Manager not showing the complete Disk Name / Mount points of Servers in reports is fixed.
- The issue in enabling the option "If monitor detects error, re-try immediately to verify error" in Http-URLs monitor is fixed.
- The 'edit monitor' issue in FTP / SFTP monitor where the old values were not being retained is fixed.
- The issue in parsing the Unicode file format in File Monitor is fixed.
- The issue in showing the Custom Attributes in Schedule Reports and Widgets, that are assigned with Custom Fields, is fixed.
- The issue in Synching Alarms in Linux installation is fixed.
- The issue in supporting OPM plugin in other languages is fixed.
- The create a new ticket action is enhanced to get the Custom Fields - Incident Template when added through REST APIs.
- The REST APIs for PickUp,Unpickup and Clear Alarms are supported.
- The option to provide Custom HTTP Headers and User Agent in Http-URL(s) monitor is added.
- The option to disable the monitoring of Slave SQL status in Mysql Replication is added.
- The Aunthentication details are made optional while configuring Proxy Server settings.
Version 11 (11610 Build)
- The issue in discovering MSSQL monitors through Network Discovery is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring Websphere Server installed in Chinese version is fixed.
- The issue in calculating the connection time of Oracle DB server on enabling Performance polling is fixed.
- In event log of Windows Server, issue in displaying all events is fixed. Only those events associated for the specific server will be displayed.
- The data mismatch issue in Oracle ASM Tab is fixed.
- The issue in performing actions on Subsystem in AS400 fixed.
- The issue with replaceable tag $HOSTNAME for SSL Certificate monitor is fixed.
- The issue in Search using Custom Fields in Admin Server fixed.
- The issue in the status message of downtime scheduler when the associated monitor is deleted,is fixed.
- The issue in Update Username / Password on updating the password alone is fixed.
- The issue in deleting Anomaly profile is fixed.
- The issue in the addition of invalid disks in server monitoring fixed.
- The issue with the Trap listener with only a history of clear alarms is not displayed in alarm window is fixed.
- In Trap listener, when there is a change in RCA of trap a new trap event is generated irrespective of previous severity. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in Websphere monitor when discovering a node in Network deployment is fixed.
- The option to list only the alarms of monitors excluding monitor group alarms is supported in ListAlarms API.
- The schedule report file name is appended with the report creation time.
Version 11 (11520 Build)
- The enable / disable reports for any attribute which used to archiving for the default attributes of the same type. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with replaceable tags $HOSTNAME, $HOSTIP for script monitor , file monitor and custom monitor type is fixed.
- The issue with replaceable tag $MONITORTYPE for child attributes is fixed
- The issue with the anomaly profile when alert changes to clear state is fixed.
- The issue with updating error message of Weblogic server when the server goes down is fixed.
- Web Applications that are not present in Tomcat server removed after 3 consecutive polls for version 5.x and above.
- The issue with attribute values not being shown in the UI when the status poll is enabled for JMX application is fixed.
- The issue with disabling a table row in database query monitor is fixed.
- The issue with adding Tomcat server when the header of the default URL is customized is fixed.
- The issue in script monitor output parsing is fixed.
- The issue fixed in Java Runtime monitor, where thread is not killed when threaddump, heapdump action triggered.
- The performance issue in Oracle Application Server of the connection stream not closing is fixed.
- The issue with SAPDebug.bat script is fixed.
- The issue with accessing RBM monitors graph from Monitor Group is fixed.
- The issue with including the actions in export Threshold CSV is fixed.
- The issue with MongoDB details page going to blank page in IE when flash plugin is not installed is fixed.
- The parsing issue in process monitor when the locale decimal separator is a comma is fixed.
- The issue in retaining the SNMP version under Admin > Performance Data Collection > SNMP is fixed.
- The issue with pattern matching on applying a string threshold in Trap action is fixed.
- The issue with monitoring the Hardware details of the server where Applications Manager running is fixed.
- The issue with creation of new SLA for manager role is fixed.
- The Hyper-V Server response time calculation issue is fixed.
- The issue with rendering Search results not being performed due to case sensitivity is fixed.
- The delay in receiving the trap due to DNS resolving is fixed.
- The issue with fetching all the monitors from site24x7 is fixed.
- The issue with displaying derived attributes for JBoss in dashboard and enable reports is fixed.
- The issue with the ‘send email’ option of Availability Trend and Outage Comparison report is fixed.
- The issue of updating the alert on receiving event from the same type in every poll with event log monitor is fixed.
- The performance issue in Oracle backup jobs and processes is fixed.
- False alerts being issued in the IIS monitor is fixed.
- Support for bulk import for Java Runtime monitor.
- Support for DB2 version 10.x.
- Support for Custom Scaling Option for Top N Monitor widgets.
- The option provided to generate audio alert for Availability and warning alerts in Plasma View.
- Sharepoint debug script added.
- The option to configure ping packets provided under Admin -> Performance polling -> Ping Monitor.
- The option to input Endpoint URL in UI for Webservices monitor.
- PDF option for APMInsight is added.
- The option to enable / disable datacollection for databases in Sybase is added.
Version 11 (11510 Build)
- The issue with JNDI name updated as null during Java Runtime monitor edit where on update.
- The issue in Bulk Username/Password Update of some monitors like JBoss, DNS, LDAP etc.
- The issue handled for script table output unique column containing special character.
- The issue in Datacollection for Apache Monitor with authentication enabled on editing the monitor is fixed.
- Only admin users can perform unmanage and manage operation from iphone.
DotNet application stopped Datacollection when the applications deployed are deleted. This is now fixed.
- Error in Trend Analysis Report for attributes like DiskIO, Windows Performance counters etc is fixed.
- Issue in not displaying graph in WebSphere Appserver (JDBC Connection Pools, Create Count) in MSSQL backend is fixed.
- False Alarm/Action issue in URL Monitor when there is RCA change is fixed.
- Issue in monitoring the Microsoft Exchange Credential Service in Exchange server 2010 is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Availability Report 7/30 - Last Week report is fixed.
- Report header is missing in the popup page in APM Plug-in is fixed.
- Swap Memory Utilization is not available for SUN Solaris Sub Zone Servers is fixed.
- The issue in triggering critical/warning actions from Clear state for Monitor Group is fixed.
- The issue in deleting the tables and tabular attributes for custom monitor types is fixed.
- The issue in showing datastore count in vcenter details page is fixed .
- In JSON feed special character in Monitor Group name / RCA is handled.
- Issue in SSL certificate monitor containing special character (&) in the certificate information is fixed.
- Issue in displaying AIX server Page space details is fixed.
- Issue when opening command shell for a server monitor which is added using ssh-key based authentication is fixed.
- Performance issue related to Script Monitor Data collection is fixed.
- Parsing Issue in Webservices monitor with the content type application/xop+xml is fixed.
- RBM launching issue due to mandatory text lauchApplication/changeURL in the script when missing is handled.
- Performance of server monitor Overview Tab issue is fixed.
- WMI port check (445) is performed for Windows Server monitor added using WMI,when the Ping test fails to avoid false alarm.
- Support for monitoring specific index in Tabular OID in SNMP monitor.
- Issue handled for file/directory monitor where file/directory location is in a non English OS.
- Issue fixed for updatehostnameandip script file postgres jars not in the classpath.
- Provided option to configure action for error attribute of server monitor.
- Issue handled to check oracle connection via jdbc url to avoid false alarms.
- Issue handled on deleting duplicated attributes for db query monitor when there is no change in query.
- Data collection issue in Jboss 6 is fixed.
- Ping Monitor issue when response is in French is fixed.
- Issue in generating the Threshold and Action CSV is fixed.
- Issue in Widgets (Availability,Health and Alarm Summary) is fixed.
- The issue where a user created using admin role was unable to choose process details from available servers in Windows Process Template is fixed.
- The issue with ApplyLicense API for Plugin builds is fixed.
- Oracle monitoring has been enhanced.
- Restriction added to modify system values by admin users when permission revoked to perform iseries actions.
- Reinitialize script for pgsql (DATA option) issue is fixed.
- APMInsight monitoring improved.
Version 11 (11510 Build)
- Option provided for configuring the file content match string count.
- Option provided for disable the MSSQL jobs deletion.
- In Monitor Group Reports - group name is sorted in ascending order.
- Added support for webservices using RPC XML protocol
- Support for RESTFul Webservice monitoring.
- Bulk import DNS monitors though Record Type field in CSV file is empty is now allowed.
- Provided option to allow operator to Play Sound for critical and warning alarms in Plasma view.
- Option to customize the hardware monitoring alerts.
Version 11 (11410 Build)
- Issue in displaying Replaceable tags $HOSTIP and $HOSTNAME for Exchanger server when Global Trap is enabled is fixed.
- Duplicate alerts on removing critical jobs and Databases in MSSQL monitor is fixed
- Edit and Save of Business view page lead to blank page.This is now fixed.
- In URL Sequence monitor, by default the username will be replaced as null when the credentials are not provided. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in WebsphereMQDebug script is Fixed.
- HyperV VM Migration if the Virtual Machines are associated to a monitor group is now handled.
- Security issue to access SSH Public key URL from browser is fixed.
- Make URL as host-name in Trap message when executing the SNMP trap action for URL monitors.
- The problem in parsing the response time value from ping output having decimal values is fixed.
- Ping response issue in Spanish locale is fixed.
- When response from HOST-RESOURCE-MIB fails we still show "SNMP Agent is not running" message in UI. This issue is now fixed with appropriate message.
- Configure alarm string threshold profile text width is increased.
- Issue in configure alarm for monitor group filters showing configuration attributes in the list is fixed.
- Fixed issue in displaying Customized logo in Excel report.
Version 11 (11300 Build)
- The issue in calculation of Availability Percentage report for Monitor Group is fixed. >
- AIX CPU Usage calculation using lparstat command is changed for Shared Uncapped Processing Mode. Earlier, lcpu value was used directly as the MaxCPU. Now, it is
changed to lcpu/smt. Smt value is 2 if smt=ON.
- The problem in updating SNMP community for SNMP/Network Device monitor is fixed.
- The issue with action being triggered twice for Process Monitor Alarm is fixed.
- The issue with grouping SNMP Attributes in Widgets is fixed.
- Replaceable tags (eg. $HOSTNAME, $HOSTIP) were not working when generating thread dump mail action. This issue is fixed.
- Thread-dump folder will be created as hostname_port instead of resourceid.
- More number of queues caused performance issues while loading the Websphere MQ monitor page. This issue is fixed.
- Automatic deletion of Hyper-V virtual machine is handled. When a virtual machine is deleted from Hyper-V Server, it will be removed automatically in Applications Manager.
- When availability of URL Monitor goes down for any other reason other than content match, Applications Manager will trigger only one action.
- The issue of schedule report not getting saved with the HP-UX monitor type is fixed.
- The issue in Trend Analysis Report for Disk IO Stats Attribute is fixed.
- The issue with editing and saving URL monitor with authentication in PostgreSQL back-end is
- The issue with managing monitors when 'manage action' for a monitor group/sub group is
performed from the search result page is fixed
- In the remote windows directory, while collecting data with the 'show sub directory count' option enabled and there is no sub directory under the specified directory. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in schedule report (Summary Report of Monitors) in PostgreSQL back-end is fixed.
- In Exchange Server service, "Microsoft Exchange Transport” Service would not show the service in a down state. This issue is fixed.
- Long ObjectNames were not displayed completely for JMX monitors in the UI and in the tool tip text. This issue is fixed.
- Unable to monitor shared directory issue is fixed.
- Password is now removed from UI in edit page of Credential Manager when 'Modify password' option is chosen.
- Support added for hour $H and minute $m pattern for File/Directory name. (eg. localhost_access_log.$YYYY-$MM-$DD_$HH-$mm.txt)
Version 11 (11220 Build)
- Issue in displaying Trend Analysis Report for Script monitor that was showing attributes that are not part of the selected monitor is fixed.
- Issue in Ping Monitor attributes report (Round Trip Time were showing Response Time).
- In URL Sequence Monitor, data truncation issue is fixed.
- Problem in generating reports from Windows monitor in the reports tab with PostgreSQL back-end is fixed.
- Issue in generating monitor group report for physical memory utilization in % , CPU utilization in % ,Response Time and Blocked Process attributes is fixed.
- Issue when selecting Business hour filter not displaying accurate report for Availability and Health History Report for Monitor Group is fixed.
- Issue in "SLA Statistics page " and "Monitor group page" , where there was a mismatch between the total Availability Percentage on graph and table is fixed.
- In Report setting if we select "Services Group" and "Do not include Scheduled maintenance and Unmanaged state in availability reporting." option's some of the monitor groups are missing in SLA Statistics page.
- In Web Application Group,in Today's Health History Report NullPointerException was shown in UI. This is now fixed.
- In "Monitor Group Availability Report", mismatch between the total Availability Percentage on graph and table is fixed.
- Monitor Group in which SAP CCMS monitor is associated is not displayed in details page is fixed.
- Incorrect data getting displayed in RBM dashboard in admin server is fixed.
- Data collection issue fixed for custom monitor type when getting tablenames for the script.
- Changes done for handling backward slash for username in Credential Manager.
- Issue handled for monitor shown as down when listing files fails for ftp monitor data collection.
- Invalid byte sequence for encoding UTF8 : 0x00" is fixed for Oracle SessionInfo.
- Issue in delete SNMP/Network device monitors is fixed.
- In E-Mail action, monitor name is appended with resourcename field.
- In Spanish Language issue in Reports (Response time units we are showing in mins instead of milliseconds) is fixed.
- Bulk config view not displaying all the Ping monitors is fixed.
- Capacity Planning Reports issue showing Total Swap Memory instead of Total Physical Memory is fixed.
- Unmanage and reset action for a monitor group/sub group from the search result page issue is fixed.
- Oracle Service URL is corrected when using the scan name to connect.
- Thread blocking issue in server due to which polling stopped for Windows Servers in WMI mode is fixed.
- Provided option to view accumulated CPU & memory usage value of all similar processes for Windows server monitor in WMI mode.
- For Windows servers in SNMP mode, process CPU% calculation is changed. By default, it will be (CPU usage of process / Total number of cores)
- Issue in persisting the selected MIB when web page gets refreshed is fixed.
- Unmanaged and scheduled Maintenance time are included in Monitor Group Availability Percentage Report.
- REST API for getting availability data for a Monitor Group is enhanced to support Application Cluster or Service Group Option.
- Cleanup Interval for unsolicited traps is now configurable.
- Monitor's display name length can be customized in Admin -> Global settings.
- REST API support for adding MongoDB, Cassandra and Redis DB Servers.
Version 11 (11210 Build)
- Incorrect message was displayed when server monitor availability was down. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with thread dump generation when thread id had null value, is fixed.
- Issue fixed in PGSQL backend due to wrong decoding of password for JMX authentication.
- Issue fixed in PGSQL backend due to wrong decoding of password for SMTP secondary mail server authentication.
- JMX MBeans values for any MBean in a domain was not displayed , even when a single MBean did not have value in that domain. This issue is fixed.
- Error Message handled for Oracle Application Server Aggrespy servlet url based on responsecode.
- Refreshing the database connection caused polling to stop for some of the monitors. This issue is fixed.
- After saving alert configuration for servers, Server details page displayed error in the right side links. This issue is fixed.
- Mode of Monitoring was not getting displayed in IE browser, when the OS Type was changed. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with creation of support file from command prompt is fixed.
- Associating SDPCloseAction to attribute used to fail in PGSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- When the default MSSQL language was set to Spanish, there used to be an issue to create a downtime schedule. This is fixed.
- Problem in creating HTTP(s)-URL Sequence monitor with long url due to data truncation is fixed.
- To get the total memory of server, HPUX data type added a command if the existing command is failed. This issue is fixed.
- When a server process is deleted its corresponding alert entries were not deleted from its other dependent tables. This issue is fixed.
- $RCAMSG_PLAINTEXT replaceable tag is now supported for Execute Program Action.
- Support added for directory monitor with replaceable tag $YYYY$MM$DD.
Version 11 (11200 Build)
- Issue with cleaning the polled data tables in PostgreSQL backend is resolved.
- Custom monitor attribute report was missing in admin server. This issue is fixed.
- REST API's set operations are disabled for OPERATOR roles.
- Issue with displaying the network devices, SAN devices in widgets is fixed.
- Long MBean Object names are now displayed properly in the JMX monitor.
- Connecting to the SQL Server in SSL mode is supported in Database Query Monitor.
- Issue in loading MIB containing table which has more than 100 attributes is fixed.
- Issue in collecting the Memory Utilization for Solaris Server is fixed.
- Vertical scroll bar was missing in Configure Alarms page pop-up. This issue is resolved.
- Issue in updating the display name of Monitor Groups in bulk configuration view is resolved.
- Response Time report generation is improved by adding index to the table.
- EC2 instances running in ap-southeast-2 (AWS region in Sydney, Australia) zone was not being monitored. This issue is resolved.
Version 11 (11110 Build)
- Issue in Trend Analysis Report displaying attributes of other SNMP monitors is fixed.
- Issue in showing the details of SAN devices (OpStor Connector) is resolved.
- Issue with editing the SNMP monitor is resolved.
- Issue with generating the Health History Report for Web Application Groups is fixed.
- When URL monitor used to go down, alert email was sent for each poll. This issue is resolved.
- File/Script monitor used to show down status when added in SSH mode using password authentication. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in notifying Alarm Escalation through SMS is resolved.
- Issue in showing the details of Network Devices ( OpManager Connector) is resolved.
- Issue in synching the Network Devices in Enterprise Edition is fixed.
- Issue in logging to Applications Manager when the password contains double quotes is fixed.
- Widget not created properly when the name or description contains single quote is fixed.
- Problem in creating users when the description contains special characters is resolved.
- Issue in doing content check in File monitor when File Parsing Option is choosen as whole file is fixed.
- Host detail did not used to get updated properly when editing the SSH key in remote File\Script monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Events not synched to Admin Server after doing a manual Fetch Now is resolved.
- Issue in showing threshold details for the Attributes in GetMonitorData API is resolved.
- Fixed issue in generating CSV report for Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 1 year period.
- Support for monitoring Nginx webserver.
- SSH Key based authentication with passphrase is supported for Script\File monitor and Execute Program action is added.
Version 11 (11100 Build)
- Issue with calculating the response time for WebService Operation Execution Time is fixed.
- Issue in Unmanaging Virtual Machines is fixed
- Issue with generating reports for FreeBSD Servers is fixed.
- Problem in creating URL monitor with long url due to data truncation is fixed.
- When generating Physical Memory Utilization reports for servers, Windows 8 and Windows 2012 was not listed. This issue is fixed.
- Flash view did not use to expand based on the screen size. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed issue in showing Average values in attribute report when selecting custom period beyond the hourly archived cleanup interval.
- When the option "Do not include Scheduled maintenance and Unmanaged state in availability reporting" was checked, there used to be availability miscalculation. This issue is fixed.
- Even when am.querymonitor.rowcount value has been changed, Query monitor used to give wrong error message saying more than 50 rows are available. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in collecting data for authenticated JBoss is fixed.
- Default Apache monitor is excluded from license count.
- At a glance report for a particular script monitor used to display the metrics of all the script monitors. This issue is fixed.
- Cleanup of entries from am_configuration_info,am_health_alertdata and AM_HOST_CONFIG_INFO tables when managed server was deleted is fixed.
- Alarm Message is now updated with the user who cleared the alarm.
- Problem in MIB parsing when any of the attribute contains "Exception" in the name is fixed.
- In memory usage for linux server, cache and buffer was included in SNMP mode. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in applying RCA for server health in Chinese build as the hardware device health is not constructed properly is fixed.
- Option to Execute Actions both within and outside Business Hours is provided.
- Option to send one consolidated mail to multiple recipients with different Email action but associated to same attribute.
- Business Hour is now supported in Monitor Group's Availability Percentage Report.
- Option to export Threshold and Action in CSV format is provided.
- Provided support to customize time and date in Webservices operation.
- Threshold and Action template for Monitor type is added.
Version 11 (11040 Build)
- Issue with sorting the values of used,free and allocated bytes of tablespace, when values are shown in non-English format is fixed.
- Issue with critical alarms being received twice in windows process monitoring is fixed.
- Issue with Edit\Update Anomaly profile leading to blank page is fixed.
- Isuue with SNMP Mib browser not showing OID in Tree view is fixed.
- Issue with hardware data collection in WMI mode for HP Servers is fixed.
- Fixed installation failure issue with PGSQL backend in Windows XP SP3.
- REST API issue in adding Windows Performance Counter monitor is fixed.
- Polling interval parameter is added for Add Windows Performance Counter monitor REST API.
- When the Port Number in Java Runtime monitor was edited/updated, it was not reflected in details page. This issue is fixed.
- In VMware ESX/ESXi monitor, when the option 'Discover VMs, but do not monitor metrics' was selected alert was generated for unmanaged VM's. This issue is fixed.
- SNMP trap action was not listed in SNMP Trap listener page. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed issue for Alerting for zone memory.
- Issue with associating actions while editing the windows services details is fixed.
- Issue with usage monitoring of mount points & network mapped drives when the disk name had space is fixed.
- Issue with process monitoring when the process name had multiple space is fixed.
- AIX CPU usage issue is fixed.
- Issue with adding Custom MBeans, when the group name had "|" character is fixed.
- Microsoft Hyper-V monitoring is extended to support Hyper-V 2012 servers.
- In Server Monitoring, SSH Key Passphrase support is provided.
- Alarm Escalation is enhanced to support Execute Program Action in addition to Email/ SMS.
- Option to globally configure the hardware components to be monitored and enable/disable hardware monitoring is now provided .
Version 11 (11030 Build)
- When mail format was chosen as plain text, HTML tags were displayed. This issue is fixed.
- In script monitor multiple entries for string attributes of scalar type was not displayed. This issues is fixed.
- PGSQL logs rotation will now happen when the logs folder reaches 100MB.
- Issue in triggering Amazon Actions in PGSQL backend is resolved.
- Issue with duration in outage report being displayed as zero is fixed.
- Fixed the issue with widgets(TopNMonitors) showing polled data for Windows Performance Counter.
- Apache Tomcat bundled with the product is upgraded to version 7.0.21
- JRE bundled with the product is upgraded to version 1.6
- Two replaceable tags, viz., $ATTRIBUTEVALUE and $THRESHOLDMESSAGE is added for alarm configuration.
- URL Sequence Monitor is enhanced to search for a text in the response of one url and add that as a parameter for the next url(s) in the sequence.
Version 11 (11020 Build)
- Synching issue in Enterprise Edition with MySQL backend is fixed.
- EUM Monitors were not being shown in the Alarm Views and Custom Fields filter. This issue is fixed.
- The native ping was displaying availability as down for an available monitor. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of Web Service monitor not displayed as down for the response codes 403,404,503,504 is fixed.
- The problem in sending email through gmail in port 587 is fixed.
- Web Service Monitor, Operation Execution Time is calculated after reading the response.
- In Oracle database query monitor, when the users add semicolon (;) at the end of the query, ORA-00911 error is thrown. This error is captured and shown in error message.
- Configuration tab for AIX is removed since SNMP mode of monitoring is not supported for AIX Server.
- Availability,Health and Alarm Summary widget goes gray if the last selected monitor's state is unknown. This issue is fixed.
- When creating Database Query Monitor for Oracle database "No Suitable driver.. " error is handled.
- Fixed issue in synching updated IP of a host from Managed Server to Admin Server.
- In WMI Mode of monitoring, when process.vbs does not return value for process(s) the previous availability is retained for those process(s). This issue is fixed.
- When HostResource MIB returns negative value or value greater than 100% for Physical Memory of Servers, logic is changed to get data from UCD-SNMP MIB.
- AM_HOST_CONFIG_INFO table is dropped in Admin Server and recreated again. The synching logic in Managed Server is changed to send only modified entries from this table.
- SNMP Trap matching is done with "StartsWith" check. Also added support to specify "*" to process all Traps.
- Fixed the issue of color coding for dial chart due to warning condition check.
- The issue with appending Monitor type as well in $MONITORNAME replaceable tag for Custom monitors like Script monitor and Database query monitor is fixed.
- The issue with saving HTML characters in Monitor Group description field is fixed.
- Alerts for the unmounted disk is removed to change the Server Health.
- Tomcat response summary graph pie-chart is fixed to display correctly for versions 6 & 7.
- The issue in associating the scalar attributes as dependent for Health of Script monitor is fixed.
- When MSSQL Scheduled Job Monitoring is disabled, Health of the SQL Server change accordingly in the next poll.
- WMI name-space changed for hardware monitoring for Dell Servers root\cimv2\Dell.
- Search Matched attribute in LDAP Monitor is changed to String Attribute from Config Attribute.
- In List Dependent attributes page the 'remove' button was missing. This issue is fixed.
- In Plasma View, the filter to view only Critical\Warning Alerts was not working in PgSQL build. This issue is resolved.
- Issue fixed in WebApplication Group showing the edit option for OpManager devices.
- Schedule reports were not working when time scheduled was between 00:00 hours and 09:55 hour. This issue is fixed.
- In Admin server with MySQL backend, the issue in assigning owners to monitor group is fixed.
- Configuring alerts for Health fails when the "apply to similar monitors" option is enabled and multiple actions are associated. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in updating managed server admin password is fixed.
- For HP-Tru64 server, while using the Telnet mode of monitoring, CPU usage was not being displayed due to incorrect parsing. This issue is fixed.
- The synching events issue in Managed Server to Admin Server is fixed.
- The issue in deleting Orphaned Disk in Firefox and Chrome browser is fixed.
- The ListServices API issue in listing services when there is no entry in IpAddress table is handled.
- The issue in fetching the Hardware Status for Dell Servers is fixed.
- In MySQL monitor, the health status was impacted when the authentication failed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in showing DataCenter, NIC Count in vCenter details page is fixed.
- The issue in showing the attribute values for Virtual Machines in custom Widgets is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring vCenter having special characters in PostgreSQL backend is fixed.
- The issue in handling unsupported metrics of VMWare ESX is fixed.
- Issue with monitoring Process CPU usage in Windows server is fixed.
- Search is enhanced with multiple options like by Monitor Name, Type, Custom Fields etc.
- Edit Action is provided in the Scheduled Reports Page.
- Ping monitor support in Applications Manager for Dutch language.
- REST API support for UnManage and Reset Status added.
- REST API support for Enable\Disable Actions added.
- Bulk-import option for Web Services monitor added.
- Configuring Mail Server with SSL for sending emails is supported.
- Filtering of alarms in ListAlarms API based on Custom Field / Labels added.
- Support for Sorting and filter by name for Top N Monitor widget is added.
Version 11 (11010 Build)
- Fixed the problem with saving the request parameters in HTTP(s)-URL Sequence monitor.
- Issue with Microsoft .NET monitoring not displaying the application information is fixed
- CPU Usage of Active Directory monitor showing values greater than 100 is resolved.
- Fixed issue in collecting the JDBC Connection Pool Usage % values in WebLogic monitor.
- Tenured Gen memory usage was not shown in Java Runtime monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Site24X7 monitors in Monitor Group details page is resolved.
- Issue in sending emails when the Mail Server was configured with username and password is fixed.
- Archiving was not happening for Custom Attributes added in JBoss server. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in sending MBean Operation action status as email is fixed.
- Downtime summary report option is now enabled only in Admin server and disabled for Managed server.
- Backup DB is changed to work when Applications Manager is stopped.
- Bulk Import was not working in non english Applications Manager builds. This issue is fixed.
- Problem in generating reports for Monitor Groups containing Chinese characters is now fixed.
Version 10 (10900 Build)
- Fixed issue in Global Trap action for SSL Certificate monitor, where hostname in trap was replaced with displayname instead of domain name.
- Issue with Business View not showing properly in MS SQL backend is fixed.
- When the modem was disconnected or if the serial port was incorrectly mentioned in APM\working\conf\SMSServer.conf file, Configure SMS server used to go to an error page. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with "View Threshold Profiles" listing child attribute displayname instead of the parent monitor displayname (eg. Process,Service, Disk, Script Tables) is fixed.
- Units were not shown properly,while viewing the Top N reports. This issue is fixed.
- Display of memory usage in Alarm, mismatched with the actual memory usage shown in the HP-UX server monitor details page. This issue is fixed.
- In AIX monitor, CPU Usage values were not matching with the values in the CPU Alarm. This issue is fixed.
- Match content in URL containing special characters not working is fixed.
- SharePoint monitor attributes displayed NA issue, due to WMI class missing for OSS. This issue is fixed.
- In Admin server, when monitor group name was modified it was not being reflected in the Monitor Group View page. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with Copy & Paste monitor for SNMP \ Network Device attributes is fixed.
- In Query Monitor when user deleted a row from the Query output, all the rows of that query were deleted. This issue is fixed.
- Auto discovery of Applications Manager Apache as a default monitor is disabled.
- Problem in Execute program action when there is special character in the server command prompt like ">" is fixed.
- Issue with DB2 tablespace alarm sending multiple emails due to improper polling done for the tablespaces, is fixed.
- Fixed "Authentication Failed' error when custom attributes are configured in the JBoss monitor.
- Issue with Tomcat Session summary not being shown for Tomcat server 7.x is fixed.
- Issue in File monitor when Command Prompt contains special characters (eg . >, %) is fixed.
- Issue with triggering "Windows Services" Action when it is associated to Servers under a Monitor Group is fixed.
- For WebLogic and JBoss monitor, the undeployed WebApp, Servlet were not removed properly in Applications Manager database.This is now fixed.
- Tablespaces and Data Files removed in Oracle DB Server monitor will also be deleted from the Applications Manager now.
- When 'Enforce single user session' under User Administration was enabled, users were not able to save URL Sequence monitor.This issue is now fixed.
- Support for hardware monitoring in WMI mode is added for Dell & HP Servers.
- Support for monitoring Network Mapped Drives in SNMP mode is added for Servers.
- Ignore SSL Certificate name mismatch error option is added.
- Reset Status option is now provided in the Unmanage API function.
- ListMonitor API is enhanced to provide more configuration details like timeout, port, command for Service, SSL Certificate, DNS monitors.
- ListAlarms API enhanced to support list alarms by Monitor Group name.
- Option to execute multiple commands in TCP Port Monitoring and option to add multiple monitors for the same host is provided.
- Option to export report in CSV format is provided for Polled Data and Compare Reports.
Version 10 (10820 Build)
- The issue in displaying the VM Discovery option in the Add Monitor UI is fixed.
- The problem in collecting Memory details of IBM in Java Runtime Monitor is fixed.is fixed.
- JMX data collection failed when the double quotes were used in the MBean Name. This issue is fixed.
- The alarm page used to reload when clearing an alarm. This issue is fixed.
- The UI was misaligned while deleting a dashboard assigned as a Tab. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in generating Scheduled "Availability Trend Reports" for Multiple Monitor Groups in Admin Server is fixed.
- The issue of HTML tags being displayed in the email content when an email action was triggered is fixed.
- The host names are shown in sorted order in File\Directory Monitor Add\Edit screen.
- The grey icon being displayed in the performance dashboard is fixed.
- The issue of Infrastructure Snapshot leading to a blank page when editing the widget is fixed.
- Alert emails were not being sent for health of Monitor or Group when the RCA message changed. This issue is fixed.
- APM Insight .Net Agent performance is improved.
- Quotes were replaced with " in the Execute Program Action.This is now fixed.
Version 10 (10810 Build)
The issue with sorting of alarms by modified time, in non-english builds is fixed.
- Issue with sending test email from Intro Tab using GMail TLS is fixed.
- Change in JMX Attribute Display Name was not reflected in reports. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with searching TCP Port Monitors through REST API is fixed.
- RCA Message used to get truncated when sending SMS\EMail actions. This issue is fixed.
- Display of ping result as junk in Chinese build is fixed.
- Display of Oracle Tablespace Free Bytes as negative values is fixed.
- When the table name in DB Query monitor had special characters, query output was not shown. This issue is fixed.
Version 10 (10800 Build)
The issue with parsing the output file in script monitor is fixed.
- For servers, when the ping request is disabled/timed-out, "System is down" message was displayed even when the SNMP agent was running. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring the Windows services in Exchange Monitor is fixed.
- In global trap action, the trap message had RFC1213-MIB's sysName OID instead of APPLICATION-MANAGER-MIB's trapMessage OID. This issue is fixed.
- The Performance Metric Widget was displaying irrelavant attributes for the selected Script Monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Cleanup schedule has been added for datafiles autoextend attribute in Oracle database monitor.
- When the URL monitor is down, the last and next poll were not being updated in the monitor details page. This issue is fixed.
- Start time check in Scheduled Downtime was compared with browser time. It is now changed to Applications Manager server time.
- Provided support to pass the timeout value while running Snmpwalk script.
- Alarm configuration option provided for Oracle Tablespace status attribute.
Version 10 (10700 Build)
- Fixed the issue of SNMP/Network device monitor showing availability as down due to incorrect SNMP version.
- Cleanup problem of images in Custom Dashboard after session expiry is fixed.
- Incorrect average line shown in report graphs when a selecting business hour is fixed.
- Modifying the alarm updated time when it is picked up by a user is fixed.
- Issue in showing technician as 'sysadmin_enterprise' when alarms are picked up by user in Admin server is fixed.
- Jboss monitor not collecting data while using authentication for jndi invoker URL is fixed.
- Mail Action not triggered for Oracle Monitor when Connection Time threshold is violated is fixed.
- Windows Processes are showing grey icon for Availability and Health Widgets is fixed.
- Top N monitors Widgets issue in showing incorrect Top N metrics for some metrics is fixed.
- Issue in Bulk Update Poll Interval for Webservices monitors is fixed.
- Sybase DB size calculated in maxpagesize instead of pagesize is fixed.
- Script Monitors having same Script Name not getting listed Configure Alarms link->Monitor Group is fixed.
- Issue in displaying OPMN process of Clustered Oracle Application Server is fixed.
- Issue in displaying .Net applications in .Net Monitor is fixed.
- Data Collection issue of Java HotSpot for Oracle JVM is fixed.
- Alarms Tab issue like Alarms Page filter, Annotations Picked/Unpicked time sorting are fixed.
- Plasma View displaying incorrect latest alarms is fixed.
- Pop-out is disabled when business view id selected.
- IpAddress for VMware ESX monitor not displayed in monitor details page is fixed.
- MSSQL Log file size displaying Used % attribute greater than 100 is fixed.
- Issue in MSSQL backend Data Cleanup is fixed.
- Custom Attribute Report for SAP CCMS monitor is fixed.
- Weblogic monitor CAM Tabular attribute add issue is fixed.
- Enhanced VMWare ESX Servers Monitoring to include hardware and latency performance details.
- Redesigned UI for the Alarms tab with smoother filtering capability.
- Custom field-based filtering has been introduced for Reports.
- Server Monitoring has been enhanced to support network-mapped drives and volume mount points.
Version 10 (10600 Build)
- The issue in creating dynamic tables of APMInsight monitors for customers who upgrade from Applications Manager 6 is fixed.
- Handled the Security Vulnerability issues in Search.do and DetailsView.do pages for mobile client view.
- The issues in viewing 7/ 30 reports for JMX / SNMP attributes is fixed.
- Option to allow operator to view all the downtime schedules.
- Support for WebSphere Application Server installed in Chinese OS Version.
- Option to customize the Tomcat manager URL.
Version 10 (10510 Build)
- The shared directory monitoring issue showing the Availability Status as down is fixed.
- The issue with server details of File/Directory & Script monitor not displaying in the Monitor details page is fixed.
- The issue with script monitor attributes history data not being displayed in the details page is fixed.
- Threshold profiles not being displayed in threshold details but showing the name of profile is fixed.
- Oracle tablespace name not getting displayed if tablespace name length exceeds 25 characters is fixed.
- MSSQL job alert duplicate execution of action is fixed.
- URL monitor alarms every poll if "Log response and send in email" options in Admin tab-> Performance polling-> HTTP URL are enabled. This issue is fixed.
- While monitoring servers with Key based authentication, there was a SSH public key truncation problem in MSSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- EUM monitors are not clearing alarms during maintenance window even if 'Show monitor status as up when under Downtime Schedule' and 'Clear Health Alert during Maintenance Period' is fixed.
- The performance metric widget not displaying database query monitor attributes for Operator Role is fixed.
- The custom fields Replaceable tags not replaced in the Email for second level attributes is fixed.
- Performance issue due to cleanup was not happening in MSSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- When the host monitor is deleted, service monitor leading to blank page due to entry deletion in TopoObject has been fixed.
- When the SOAP Request is more than 2000 characters, Test Operations could not be executed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with AS400 server getting discovered under "Unknown" Category is fixed.
- EUM Agent tray icon was not being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with Table view and Icon view not loading if APMInsight add on enabled license is applied in Applications Manager.
- Clean Installation/Uninstallation of EUM agent is ensured.
- Provided option for Bulk import of server monitors using SSH Key based authentication.
- Option to view the SOAP response in the Alarm email for SOAP threshold violation.
Version 10 (10400 Build)
- The issue with Archiving / reporting for Oracle Tablespace is fixed.
- When selecting the Top 20 / 50 Java Transactions, the Memory Usage of Java Runtime report used to display a wrong value in the bar chart. This issue is fixed.
- Applications Manager now displays the correct hostname for schedule reports and downtime summary report email.
- The issue in opening an individual monitor's Downtime History report from Availability of Monitor Group report present under SLA tab is rectified.
- The Oracle JDBC connector has been updated to Version 10.2.0.5 for supporting Oracle 11.2 and above.
- The issue with the Monitor group health reports not showing EUM monitors health is fixed.
- 'Apply to Selected Monitors' option for EUM Monitor is now provided.
- The issue in showing Oracle Datafiles autoextend data is fixed.
- The Query output was not being displayed for the query monitor when the user executed 5 queries from same table name. This issue is fixed.
- The Ping output issue for German locale is fixed.
- The additional white spaces between each row while saving the reports in CSV format has been removed.
- The issue of the Apache Server getting discovered as IIS Server when redirection URL is configured in Apache is fixed.
- The issue with bulk updation of Username/Password for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 servers is fixed.
- Email output for MBean operation.
- Support for Ingress database added in Database Query Monitor.
- New attributes like Old Space memory in Heap memory, Class memory and Class block memory in Non-Heap memory for JRockit JVM monitoring.
- Ability to Create and Edit URL using REST API.
- Configurable re-polling interval when the URL monitor goes down.
- Managed server name has been appended with Schedule Report file name.
- Mail server discovery for Dovecot mail server.
Version 10 (10310 Build)
- Issue with loading Business View in Internet Explorer browser is fixed.
- Network Interface metric datatype is changed to "long" to support larger values.
- Display of "Showing Advanced Severity options" by default in Internet Explorer browser for SNMP Trap Listener is fixed.
- Issue with display of Glassfish Version 3 WebApplication & JDBC Pool data is fixed.
- Failure to show the correct Availability status when the LDAP Server is down is fixed.
- Users can now remove Default Username/Password and New Features List from Login page.
- Network Devices in Infrastructure Snapshot view leading to error page is fixed.
- Issue with retaining of Widget position for each admin (except the default admin account) is fixed.
- Data not shown when "Show from Monitor Group" option is selected, for EUM Attributes widget is handled.
- Inability to display the status of a Server monitor as down, when the ping output is "Destination Host Unreachable" is fixed.
- Error in monitoring Windows directory when monitoring directory size is more than 2GB is fixed.
- Option to enable Event Log when adding Windows Server using Bulk Import in WMI mode.
Version 10 (10300 Build)
- Alarm Summary page near printer friendly leads to blank page in MS SQL backend is fixed.
- Unwanted pinging while adding Windows Service in server monitoring is fixed.
- MIB browser issue of not displaying the parent node for tabular attribute is fixed
- Oracle Tablespace Free Space reporting issue fixed.
- WebLogic monitoring, "mlet" URL is formed using hostname if mleturl with ip fails.
- Fix for Trend Analysis graph report is showing all dbquery monitor columns having same name.
- Issue with Script Monitor Datacollection when there are more than one user(s) credentials for the same host.
- JMX service URL is modified to support Glassfish JMX URL.
- Tomcat manager URL has header with server name different is not added.
- Mail Server along with POP configuration shows Availability always down is fixed.
- In CSV report for secondary level metrics like databases, database name is now prefixed with monitor name in report.
- Ping request is enhanced to check for "Packet Loss" in response before returning success.
- Option to Register for Technical Support while configuring mail server.
- Option to disable redirect to manageengine.com on Logout.
- Option to Change Logo for reports in "Reports Settings".
- Windows Server process memory utilization in % for WMI mode will be shown with decimal precision.
- Map View Enhancements.
- SSL port is enabled by default in all Applications Manager Editions.
- Enabled Auto Restart of Applications Manager by default when Out of Memory occurs.
- Support for monitoring SSLv3 enabled websites in URL Monitoring.
Version 10 (10200 Build)
- Issue with slow start-up while enabling new attributes as dependent for health of server is fixed.
- Performance enhancements in server monitoring.
- Issue with junk characters for Reason field in configuration report page (Eg: MySQL Monitor- Configuration tab - Report popup page) is fixed.
- Proper error message displayed when Execute program action fails.
- Junk characters shown in non-english builds in Weblogic Monitor details page is fixed.
- In FTP Monitor, issue with change in Local Destination File Name while adding a new monitor is fixed.
- i18n issues fixed for EUM dashboard.
- Issue with the troubleshooting link of .Net monitor adding page is fixed.
- JBoss version 5.0 is included in the dropdown in Edit Monitor screen.
- Unrecognized SSL Error message for WebSphere Monitor is i18n-ed.
- Issue in displaying the first process in WMI mode of Windows Monitoring is fixed.
- "Add New Sequence" button name in the last step of adding URL-Sequence monitor is i18n-ed.
- Raw Attributes are now hidden in enable reports page.
- Text 'Help' is i18n-ed for RBM monitor.
- Issue in URL monitor, while passing dynamic parameter is fixed.
- Issue with removing JMX monitors attributes is fixed.
- Top 20 or 50 monitors option disabled for At a Glance Report.
- Issue with saving domain\username is fixed for .Net monitor.
- Search issue of "network" resource type is fixed.
- Issue with sorting alarms based on date is fixed.
- "Help Card" i18n-ed in Thread Dump Action page.
- Ability to play sound for critical alarms in Plasma View.
- Customizable scaling options for graph in Performance metric widget.
- Option to view graph for additional metrics in Performance metric widget.
- Option to Ignore Acknowledged Alarms in Alarm Escalation Rule.
- Option to show only top level sub-groups for a monitor group in business view.
Version 10 (10100 Build)
- Issue with showing Oracle Library Hit Ratio % values greater than 100 fixed.
- Cookie Problem with hostname in which Applications Manager is running is having underscore ( _ ) character is handled.
- Issue with redirecting to Edit Monitor page when the users click Edit icon for Conf based monitor from list view fixed.
- Timeout for executing a command in Server Monitoring is increased to 40 seconds by default.
- Issue with data collection for AIX and HP-UX monitors fixed.
- Issue with generating CPU and Memory Reports for HP-UX Server fixed.
- Configuration attributes are not shown in Enable Reports Page.
- Disabled updating of blank displayname while editing Location in Custom Fields.
- REST API keys of all users are listed in the admin user login.
- "Update Username and Password" checkbox is provided in Configure Proxy Screen, to avoid saved passwords getting updated in to DB.
- Support for monitoring SOAP Operations with headers is added.
- "T3 Protocol Not Supported" error message is captured and troubleshooting steps are shown in the Error Message.
- In the Monitor Group View, the first Monitor Group being expanded by default is disabled when there are more monitor groups.
Version 10 (10000 Build)
- Stray entries of deleted script monitors in performance metrics widget.
- Slow performance of tabs for users having the Operator role.
- Issue with ListMonitor API not listing monitors.
- Issue fixed while selecting the background tab in SAP monitor.
- Issue with displaying the "Number of Users" in Oracle database monitor fixed.
- Issue with display of EJB2 details in JBoss 5 version fixed.
- Issue with operations in Webservice monitor fixed.
- Problem with displaying pre-existing scheduled reports.
- Inability to monitor a few SOA URLs.
- Issue with multiple help card widgets getting created.
- Problem with redirecting of a few links in the German version of Applications Manager.
- Displaying loop of live data when clicking the performance view is fixed.
- Issue in script monitor tabular data having decimal values and values in graph getting rounded off to numeric, is fixed.
- Problem in adding file/directory monitor for shared files.
- Issue in MS SQL average lock wait time is fixed.
- Issue in calculation of JMX attributes with type "Counter" is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Allocated space attribute in Sybase monitor is fixed.
- Syncing of downtime data in admin server from managed server is fixed.
- Enhanced the SLA tab with filters that enable you to view only those business applications and servers that have SLAs assigned to them.
- Oracle table space is sorted as per the table space name.
- Option to extend custom period to more than 30 days to display disk usage of servers.
- Users can now view the email actions sorted by names under 'Alarm Escalation' view.
- Exit code is now captured for different modes like csh and bash.
- Glassfish application server monitor can now monitor Glassfish JDBC pools.
- Option to connect to the SQL servers with ssl encryption enabled.
Version 9 (9500 Build)
- Slow loading of Applications Manager web client in Internet Explorer browser.
- Inability to add WebLogic application server with underscore in the host name (_) is fixed.
- User credentials of Webservice getting displayed in the web client upon editing the Webservice Monitor is fixed.
- Issue in adding JMX Monitor with underscore in hostname is fixed.
- Performance polling link in the 'Admin' tab leading to a blank page is fixed.
- Support for monitoring domain controllers installed in virtual machines.
- Ability to replace the $MONITORGROUP tag with the monitor group name of the Admin server.
- Number of Webservice operations is restricted to 10 per web service to avoid possible performance problems.
- Ability to select monitor group in the 'New URL Monitor' page.
Version 9 (9400 Build)
- AS400 Admin tab not enabled for some users who bought the AS400 monitor Add-on.
- Status of OpManager devices not updated properly in Applications Manager.
- Server monitors failed to collect metrics in SNMP mode because the mibs used for data collection unloaded in certain conditions.
- Apache running in linux server adds as an IIS monitor.
- Ping monitor issue in non-English OS.
- Last polled and next polled values for RBM monitor are not shown properly when the agent is not running.
- Data display for Windows network interface details in SNMP Mode.
- Performance problems caused by third party API ssh-tools while monitoring servers is fixed.
- Database query monitor issue when DB2 query is added.
- Duplication of attributes of database query monitor in widget page.
- Monitor group Availability reports not getting generated in Admin Server.
- Duplication of VMs caused due to special characters in Virtual Machine names.
- Error in sending V2 traps.
- Problem in alarm cleanup in the Admin server.
- Traps not handled in the 'Recent 10 Alarms' widget.
- SSL support for SDP.
- Option to add Websphere with global security enabled.
- Ability to view the complete monitor name in the 'At a Glance' Report.
- Webserver 7/30 report added.
- Bulk Import feature for servers added in SSH Mode using key-based authentication.
Version 9 (9300 Build)
- Syncing issue of Display name in Admin Server
- In Report Settings of Admin Server, wrong re-direction of breadcrumb link is fixed.
- In Admin server, the 'Add Monitor' button is removed from Associate Monitor page for a Monitor Group.
- In Database Query monitor, fixed issues with executing queries having length more than 100 characters.
- Fixed issue in disabling and again enabling Global Trap Action.
- Fixed issue in using SNMP version configured in Performance Polling.
- Issue in calculating Availability report for Custom Period is fixed.
- Issue in clean up of Debug-Info folder for MSSQL back-end is fixed.
- Fixed issue in displaying number of instances when adding Process with same name but different command & Args.
- Fixed issue in collecting data for SUN servers using SSH mode.
- Configure proxy containing multiple IP's separated by semicolon or whitespace is supported.
- Disk names shown properly in Configure Alarms page.
- Issue in removing data for deleted monitors in Admin server is fixed.
- Deletion problem of Exchange server is handled.
- "Traps" link in the Alarms left page is disabled for Operators.
- Availability and Health Widgets for Network Devices added.
- Debug Scripts for WebSphere MQ added.
- Enhanced the look and feel of Admin Tab UI.
- In the User Administration page of Admin Server ,the Managed Server Name is shown along with Monitor Group Name.
- Search option provided for Operators.
- SSL mode of monitoring supported for Websphere Application Server.
- Enhanced Bulk import to upload CSV files for servers added using SSH key-based authentication.
- Exchange 2010 Support added.
Version 9 (9210 Build)
- After enabling reports for attributes in the Active Directory monitor, the page returns to the Active Directory Monitor details page.
- Associated Monitor Groups are not shown on the right side when we go back to the monitor details page from the 'Configure Alarms' page.
- Issue in displaying the monitor groups for Operators in 'Alarms' page.
- When disabling EventLog for a monitor, the alerts are not removed from the cache. Hence the health status is not updated.
- Issue in displaying the URL sequence status in server monitor details page.
- Monitoring of WebLogic 10.x servers stops when the WebLogic server is restarted between two polling intervals.
- Issue in displaying the Availability Actions in the 'Global Alarm Configuration' page.
- Issue in displaying the attributes in the Performance tab of the following monitor types: JBOSS-server, ORACLE-APP-server, Tomcat-server, WEBLOGIC-Integration, WEBLOGIC-server, WebSphere-server, Exchange-server, MAIL-server, Apache-server, IIS-server, PHP, UrlMonitor, UrlSeq, Web Service, WEB-server, DB2-server and MSSQL-DB-server.
- Issue in Executing Program Action in windows.
- Trap action not getting triggered when there are no values for replaceable tags.
- Native Ping will be enabled based on the am.enablenativeping entry in AvailabilityTests.conf file.
- Issue in altering the AM_DB2DATABASESTATUS table in MsSQL backend while applying the service pack.
- The EARNAME column size in AM_EAR table changes to VARCHAR(250) from varchar(50) when the EARNAME is more than 50 characters.
- In the Oracle application server details page, the graph displayed shows all web applications instead of the top 10 web applications.
- Issue in displaying the Error Attribute for Windows 2008.
- Issue in performing actions (like Edit Displayname, update polling interval, update IP Address ) in French version of Applications Manager.
- In Reports, the date string in "No data available from  to " is not internationalized.
- When a VM in critical state is unmanaged and the alert cleared, its status reverts to critical when the ESX server is polled.
- Issue in listing sub groups multiple times in the Monitor Group drop-down box.
- Issue in sending Global Trap action for Attributes, Health of monitor.
- Issue in displaying the process as down when the processname is the same and arguments differ.
- Issue in collecting the process statistics in Oracle Application Server monitoring.
- Issue in monitoring Memcached server in the French version of Applications Manager.
- Issue in displaying the error message "AdventNet" while starting the Applications Manager is fixed.
- Issue in inserting data into AM_HEALTH_ALERTDATA table when the RCA Message contains single quotes.
Version 9 (9200 Build)
- Content Transfer Encoding is given configurable for users.
- SNMP Version to be used is given configurable in Performance Polling Section.
- am.rawdata.cleanuptime option to configure raw data cleanup interval.
- Provision to log the running state of Applications Manager.
- Ability to configure default dashboards in AM_DEFAULT_DASHBOARDS table.
- The GUI showing messages such as 'User Already Logged in' and 'User Account Locked' is enhanced.
- Provision to log out the user logged in from remote machine and log in using the current session.
- Provision to unlock the user whose account is locked from User Administration page.
- Filters are provided in the "All Monitors Bulk Config" view. Also, provision to see only the Managed and Unmanaged monitors.
- Option is provided to exclude scheduled maintenance and unmanaged time in availablity Report.
- PDF Report is given "Show Polled Data " option in 7,30 reports.
- Support for adding Windows 7 Server.
- Ability to add Script Monitor in the /(root) partition.
- In Send Trap Action, configuration has been provided to send the Trap in plain text or html.
- Ability to Edit Port Number in JRE Monitoring.
- Option to disable Session timeout is provided for Administrator.
- Issue in showing directory size for the folders monitored in local windows/linux servers.
- Issue in saving POP server details in MsSQL backend for mail server monitors.
- Synching of AM_APRENTCHILDMAPPER table is changed. The RELATIONSHIPID will start from 10000000 based on the SERVERID.
- In Alert Escalation email, support for sending email in PlainText is supported. The type whether it is html or plaintext is based on the action configuration.
- In APPLICATIONSMANAGER.mib, the OID's are configured for monitorname, type, attribute, hostname, severity, createdtime. These OID's are sent as VARBINDS while sending Traps.
- Issue of DNS Monitor Search value not getting displayed fully is fixed.
- Configure Mail Server issue of displaying username/password as admin by default is fixed.
- Issue of Windows 2008 servers not showing custom event log rules under "Configure Alarms" is fixed.
- Issue in creating performance widget for Network Interfaces.
- Issue when updating Bypass Proxy details.
- Issue in Creating Business View when APM is installed in French language is fixed.
- Issue in deleting monitor from group after sorting it.
- Issue in data collection for MS SQL 2000 Server.
- Issue in OpManager devices details page link in Monitor Group view.
- Issue in applying threshold of Windows 2008 Server Total Disk Utilization(MB) and Total Disk Utilization(%).
Version 9 (9100 Build)
- While editing the configuration for Weblogic monitors, the username and password is validated.
- Issue in setting classpath when executing the runWLSMbean.bat debug file.
- Authentication error while polling the Weblogic monitor is send in an email when am.sendmonerrormail.enabled is enabled.
- Option to delete the removed disks automatically by adding the am.host.deletedisk=true entry in AMServer.properties file.
- In AS400 monitoring performance, data is retrived from QMPGDATA library.
- Issue in showing reports for free physical memory of Windows 2008 servers.
- Disabled "Add Windows Service" link in Server monitor page for Operator Role.
- Issue in displaying all the Servers for Operators in "Show All Event logs" page.
- The NumberOfLogicalProcessor present in the Server is taken into account while calculating the CPU Usage for processes running in Windows Servers.
- Health of MS SQL is cleared after generating alarm for the removed database.
- Issue in adding duplicate Sybase databases.
- Handled backslash when editing the user credentials for MS SQL database monitor.
- Issue in calculating the CPU usage for JRE monitors in multiple processor machine.
- Script monitor tables getting dropped when deleting any one monitor in that type.
- Provided option to retain the configurations for table rows in Database Query Monitor.
- Issue in Edit/Update Custom Monitor Type.
- Deleting the custom monitor type is not removing the related entries in AM_CUSTOM_ARCHIVAL_MAPPING is fixed.
- Issues in Synching downtimes from Managed Servers.
- Issues in Synching Disks monitored in Servers.
- Monitor groups on the Admin Server-->Dashboard do not append the Managed Server name.
- Issue in displaying 'Alarms' tab after refreshing db connections.
- Issue in displaying 'Alarms' tab for Monitor Types which has large number of child resources(10,000)
- 'Windows' is not listed in the 'Select Monitor Type' drop-down box, when 'Windows Performance Counter' monitor type is present.
- Issue with generating repeated alarms when "Show monitor status as up when under Downtime Schedule" under the Admin tab-> Availability Settings options is enabled.
- Issue in disabling the sharepoint services.
- Issue in deleting the sharepoint monitor.
- Issue in starting Applications Manager on a system running Antivirus Software.
- Performance issue in displaying Business View.
- Issue in Removing Intro tab.
- Issue in displaying the network devices for Operators.
- Network Devices are displayed as unknown image in infrastructure snapshot.
- Issue in displaying Blogs in support tab.
- Footer is missing for reports tab.
- Disabled "Edit" option for USER Role.
- Password for connecting to the Applications Manager database is stored now in encrypted format in the file.
- Issue in saving the URL Sequence from Recorder Tool when the password contains special characters.
- Issue in displaying reports for Oracle EBS.
Version 9 (9002 Build)
- Issue in archiving data for the script monitors is fixed.
- Issue in showing the number of evaluation days in Managed Server is fixed.
- AM_DIRECTORY_MinMaxAvgData table cleanup.
- Error in showing JBoss server details page.
- After installing the Service Pack, the issue in starting the server as Windows Service is fixed.
- Issue in updating the SNMP Community string for Server monitors is fixed.
- In Admin Server, the issue in showing Oracle database server SGA details page is fixed.
Version 8.6 (8602 Build)
- Issue in Database Query monitor is fixed. It now retains only new data collected across all rows and columns.
- Memory leak issue in JBoss monitoring is fixed.
- Issue fixed in infinite loop in URL monitors.
- Issue in associating monitors to a monitor group with same name is fixed.
- Issue in alarm generation whenever an execution action fails to complete is fixed.
- Issue in alarm escalation for jobs in Server monitors is fixed.
- alarm escalation module performance is tuned.
- Issue in Enable/Disable rows in Script monitor is fixed.
- Issue in displaying the correct status message during maintenance, in downtime scheduler for File/Directory Monitor is fixed.
- Ability to add services in Operator mode is removed.
- Parsing error in Oracle AS is fixed.
- Ability to configure alarms for Operator role is removed.
- Issue in collecting database details from MySQL in Linux server is fixed.
- Issue in thread leak in GlassFish monitor is fixed.
- Issue in displaying incorrect status of availability in Monitor details page is fixed.
- Issue in synchronizing of data between admin server and managed server is fixed.
- Support for Monitor Group is added in Downtime Scheduler.
- Tag '$MONITORNAME' is modified to display only the part of the monitor name.
- Ability to view report and alarm information for Sub Groups are added.
- Ability to assign Sub Groups to Operator is added.
- Ability to view reports to display polled values for all monitors is enhanced.
- Ability of alarm escalation can be done for Sub Groups.
- Users of 'Operator' role are allowed to access PlasmaView and MonitorGroupView.
Version 8.5 (8500 Build)
- Issue fixed in 'Open Command Shell' for user role 'Operator'.
- Issue fixed in incorrect status of Availability graph due to date modification.
- Issue fixed in MonitorGroup synching while adding new Managed Server.
- Issue fixed in collecting Performance metrics for Weblogic 9 and 10 data collection, when WLS server is restarted without restarting Applications Manager.
- Issue fixed in SAP data collector to retrieve alarms that are generated only after Applications Manager installation.
- Issue fixed in Poll Now for Script and Custom Monitor types.
- Issue fixed to have multiple network interface on the same host.
- Issue fixed of missing BreadCrum in Network Discovery page.
- Issue fixed in Configure alarms for Script and Query monitor when scalar attributes are not available.
- Issue fixed in Summary Report mailer when Service Availability is selected.
- Issue fixed in Printer Friendly page in SLA view.
- Issue fixed to delete temporary image files when Applications Manager is not properly shutdown.
- Issue fixed in Server Monitors when memory load increases leading to Out Of Memory.
- Reports Tab issue for Operator Role is fixed.
- Critical alarms representation in Google Map is enhanced. Syncing of Google Map location in Enterprise Edition is added.
- Disk I/O Read(s) and Write(s) issue is fixed.
- Issue in adding the remote server through SSH Key based Authentication for Script Monitor is fixed.
- Issue in displaying network interface graph in Admin Server is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Root Cause Analysis in Admin Server is fixed.
- Issue fixed in displaying Reports for Operator Role.
- alarms which are being generated are stopped because low value is assigned to Database Retention field. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with syncing of Oracle DB and Ping Monitor edited display name in Admin Server is fixed.
- Show Process is added to Left side of Host Details.
- ReInitialize DB is modified to cleanup tables that are created dynamically.
- Sybase monitor Database information are now sorted based on attribute 'Used Percentage'.
Version 8.4 (8400 Build)
- In Admin Server, the images are fetched using https:// protocol.
- A check is added in Managed Server to see whether the ServerID and the resourceids in the database are in Synch. For example, if the user has ServerID as 2 and the DB contains monitors in the range of 30000000, then error will be shown.
- Issue in monitors deletion synching when deleted from MG view is fixed.
- Page redirecting to intro tab on refershing the monitors details page after managing it, is fixed.
- Issue in showing the managed and unmanaged monitors in list view in Admin Server is fixed.
- Field length for entering hostname in Edit Managed Server page is changed from 40 to 255 characters.
- Logging from Admin Server to Managed Servers is done through https:// protocol.
- Issue in Synching the newly created MinMaxAvgData table is fixed.
- Issue of Synching between the Managed Servers and Admin Servers is fixed.
- Issue in showing the status in Icons View and Table view is fixed.
- Added new Services for Exchange Server 2007 monitoring
- Issue in Showing the GCTime Percentage in JDK Monitoring is fixed.
- Added 7,30 link for Buffer Hit Ratio in Oracle Details Page.
- Added the Health attributes in the Oracle DataFiles alarm Configuration Link.
- 404 error while accessing perfservlet is fixed by connecting through hostname or its IpAddress.
- Issue in Applying the threshold for SOAP Operations Output is fixed.
- Issue in enabling and disabling SSL in AMServer.properties is fixed.
- Cleanup entries are added for the Script Table data.
- Issue in executing the scripts from Appmanager8 working folder is fixed.
- Issue in Archiving for Tomcat Session and Oracle Users is fixed.
Version 8.3 (8300 Build)
- Fixed issue in Google Map display when the monitor group display name contains single quotes.
- While creating the MG, the owners select box is shown empty when the latest MySQL Driver is used.
- In MySQL monitoring, when the 'last error' attribute is having sepcial characters the polling will stop for that monitor.
- The performance issue in deleting the NA rows in script monitor is fixed.
- The unwanted mappings for the health of script monitors is fixed.
- Improved the performance in adding the predefined thresholds in script monitor.
- In Script Monitor, when the attributename is 'availability' then the Health of all the script monitors is changed to 'unknown' status is fixed.
- Issue in displaying compare report for JVM Details is fixed.
- In SMS alarm configuration, the limit in mobile number configuration is increased from 3 to 20.
- Fixed issue in collecting the JDBC ConnectionPool information for WebLogic Server.
- Deleting the NA rows in script monitor is enhanced. (Delete is done in bulk and after deleting the RCA will happen).
- Deleting the unwanted mapping in RCA_MAPPER table for script attributes.
- Issues in querying the AM_Predefined threshold table for script attributes.
- In alarms page the word 'All Monitor Groups' is not i18N.
- Bulk Add monitors error message is fixed.