How to integrate Endpoint central with Browser Security Plus
Browser Security Plus can be integrated with Endpoint Central in three basic steps:
- Download Browser Security Plus
- Enter Communication details
- Aunthenticate Browser Security Plus
Follow the below step-by-step instructions to integrate Browser Security Plus with Endpoint Central:
- In the Endpoint Central web console, navigate to admin tab. Click on Browser Security Plus under Integrations.
- Click on Integrate now button.
- Click on Download button and install the executable. If you already have the server installed, skip this step.
- Enter the Browser Security Plus Server IP Address/DNS Name and port number.
- Click on generate button corresponding to API key.
- Click on Copy to clipboard button.
- Navigate back to the Browser Security Plus integration settings page in the Endpoint Central web console.
- Paste the copied API key in the API key field.
- Click on Save button.
Get started with the integration process right away! Download now