This document provides steps to configure the port settings for chat.
- Endpoint Central Chat uses port #8443 by default however, this can be changed, if required.
To Configure the port number after the Endpoint Central server is installed, follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Endpoint Central -> Tools.
- In the top right corner, click on the Port Settings option.
- Specify the port number required to establish communication for remote chat
- Ensure ports are restricted on the firewall or by antivirus.
- Save the port settings and restart Endpoint Central server
You can now initiate the chat session.