Write Access is Denied
You can see the error message 'Write access in denied' on the screen when you try to do either of the following:
- During image creation
- During image deployment
- You might have specified incorrect admin credentials to access the image repository
- You might not have sufficient privileges to access the image repository
- The write access for the image repository (share) is not enabled
To resolve this problem, follow the steps given below:
- Ensure that the specified username and password are valid and have Read and Write permission to access the image repository.
- Ensure that the required folder in the image repository has Read permissions to the "Everyone" group.
Keywords: write access, image creation, image repository, access denied.