How do I transfer files to a remote computer?
This document provides steps required to transfer files to remote computers.
To transfer files to remote computers, follow the steps given below:
- Click the Tools tab
- In the Windows Tools section, click Remote Control
- Click Connect against the name of a computer to connect remotely to it
- On the top of the remote-connection screen, click File Transfer
- Select the required file from a folder from your computer
- Click to transfer it to a folder in the remote computer
You have transferred files to a remote computer.