ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus 5.0
- Office 365 Reports
- Mailbox Enabled User Report lists all the mailbox enabled users with details like Mailbox Name, Email, Last Logon User, Last Logon Time and Server information.
- Mailbox Size Report returns the current list of all Office 365 Mailboxes in an Exchange Organization and their respective sizes and count along with a statistical representation of the Top 10 Mailboxes by size.
- Inactive Mailboxes Report lists all the Inactive Mailboxes (based on a user’s Last Logon Time) in the Exchange Organization along with the Mailbox names and corresponding email id.
- Archive Mailboxes Report returns the names of all the Office 365 mailboxes that have been archived and displays meaningful metrics like the archive’s size, quota and consumption warning.
Bug Fixes and Enhancement:
- This release comes with new enhancements and various bug fixes.
How to Upgrade:
Highlights of Previous Releases (build 4100 to 4902)
- Mailbox auditing now supports Exchange Server 2013
- Mailbox Retention Policy Explorer: A bunch of new reports have been added to offer insight into retention policies and associated mailboxes.
- Retention Policies.
- No. of Mailboxes with Policies.
- Mailboxes with Policies.
- Retention Policy Details.
Click here for the complete list of Features, Fixes and Enhancements from previous releases.