Exchange Reporter Plus Service Pack Installation
Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
|If your Build Number is
||Update to Build Number
|5601 through 5616
Download and update to 5700
|5500 through 5515
Download and update to 5600
|5300 through 5423
Download and update to 5500
Download and update to 5300
|5201 through 5214
Follow steps and update to 5215
|5160 through 5200
Download and update to 5215
|5100 through 5157
Download and update to 5160
|4100 through 5030
Download and update to 5100
|4000 through 4015
Download and update to 4100
- If your build number isUpgrade to Build NumberSHA256 Checksum hash value
- 5601 to 5616Download and upgrade to 5700fed6d890e64c8762a5f366f422e55ec9b8494bc7fdc6d19943fec7b299a25f36
- 5500 to 5515Download and upgrade to 5600a287418066ef5aeb2160c887c6a75afb7f817c99753f3e5bbe409d9c2ee647b5
- 5300 to 5423Download and upgrade to 5500d47cc0d60354121a6dc6b27bf89d2e0b5c71af06896200defcff1e60a453b209
- 5215, 5216Download and upgrade to 5300509a06243e801128e75f95efa3ea5d9569f5488126b7a62d321349531976f7f1
- 5160 to 5200Download and upgrade to 5215468befa855b94af66582e4dc495d7ec932a649e56b6025c019f44e90a70a8e5b
- 5100 to 5157Download and upgrade to 516032e3aa7c12672c16d03b920a5f2f57038eb22165a83280ef1dfc3d78e1ccdae8
- 4100 to 5030Download and upgrade to 51007c334219f24aed6a4eb6fe813ecdffa826472f147fa14f83a792e3838913e708
- 4000 to 4015Download and upgrade to 41004fc1a62f2196062a71b795f07b0ac0ec2ce3177d999cb3a9aced71d58b73819f
Instructions to apply Service Pack
- 1 Shut down Exchange Reporter Plus
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start → All Programs → Exchange Reporter Plus → Stop Exchange Reporter Plus.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start → Run → type "services.msc" → Stop "ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus".
- 2Execute the stopDB.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
- 3Back up Exchange Reporter Plus by zipping the contents of <ExchangeReporterPlusHome> directory. In case of MS SQL Database Server, take a backup of the database also.
- 4Open Command Prompt as an administrator and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
- 5Click Browse and select the downloaded PPM file. Now click on "Install".
- 6Please wait until the upgrade completes. Please do not terminate the Service Pack upgrade process prematurely.
- 7Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- 8Start Exchange Reporter Plus.
Note: If you need to apply more than one service pack, follow the same instructions for each installation.
How do I find my current build number?
- Log in to the Exchange Reporter Plus web client.
- Click the License link at the top right corner.
- In the license details windows, you can find the build number mentioned below the product architecture.
You can contact Exchange Reporter Plus Support at any time for assistance in updating Exchange Reporter Plus to the latest version.