Exchange Reporter Plus Service Pack Installation
Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
|If your Build Number is
||Update to Build Number
|5300 through 5413
Download and update to 5414
Download and update to 5300
|5160 through 5214
Download and update to 5215
|5100 through 5157
Download and update to 5160
|4100 through 5030
Download and update to 5100
|4000 through 4015
Download and update to 4100
Instructions to apply Service Pack
- 1 Shut down Exchange Reporter Plus
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start → All Programs → Exchange Reporter Plus → Stop Exchange Reporter Plus.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start → Run → type "services.msc" → Stop "ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus".
- 2Execute the stopDB.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
- 3Back up Exchange Reporter Plus by zipping the contents of <ExchangeReporterPlusHome> directory. In case of MS SQL Database Server, take a backup of the database also.
- 4Open Command Prompt as an administrator and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
- 5Click Browse and select the downloaded PPM file. Now click on "Install".
- 6Please wait until the upgrade completes. Please do not terminate the Service Pack upgrade process prematurely.
- 7Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- 8Start Exchange Reporter Plus.
Note: If you need to apply more than one service pack, follow the same instructions for each installation.
How do I find my current build number?
- Log in to the Exchange Reporter Plus web client.
- Click the License link at the top right corner.
- In the license details windows, you can find the build number mentioned below the product architecture.
You can contact Exchange Reporter Plus Support at any time for assistance in updating Exchange Reporter Plus to the latest version.