- Shut down Exchange Reporter Plus
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start --› All Programs --› Exchange Reporter Plus --› Stop Exchange Reporter Plus.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start --› Run --› type "services.msc" --› Stop "ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus".
- Execute the stopDB.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
- Back up Exchange Reporter Plus by zipping the contents of <ExchangeReporterPlusHome> directory.
- Open Command Prompt and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
(For Windows 7 / Vista / 2008 / 2008 R2 machines with User Account Control enabled, Select 'Run as Administrator' while opening Command Prompt.)
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click on Install for the service pack. Depending on the amount of data to be migrated, the installation procedure may take a few minutes. Please do not terminate prematurely.
- Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- Start Exchange Reporter Plus.