Group Firewall Devices
The procedures to manage and create the firewall device groups are given below.
How to manage firewall groups
- Click the Device Groups link, on the top right side of the Compliance page and the Device Groups list page opens up.
- In the Device Groups list page, you will find Add link and the Device Groups are listed.
The Template table contains the following columns.
|Device Group Name
||Name of the firewall device group
||Name of the firewalls available in the group
Delete - Click Delete icon to delete the device group
How to add firewall groups
- Click the Device Groups link and the Device Groups list page opens up.
- In the Device Groups list page, click Add link and the Add Device Groups page opens up.
- Enter a name for the Device Group in the Group Name field.
- Select the devices, which you want to assign/re-assign to the selected criteria template. All the available devices are listed in the Available Device(s) list. Select the devices and click right arrow. The selected devices are moved to the Selected Device(s) list. If you want to remove any device from the Selected Device(s) list, select the devices and click left arrow. The removed devices will be moved back to the Available Device(s) list.
- Click Save button to add the new device group or click Cancel button to cancel this operation.