Deployment via templates
You can also perform deployment directly after creating deployment templates. You have to manually boot the machines by creting WinPE media and deploy image by following the steps given below,
- Open Boot mode set up to boot the machine in WinPE from PXE or USB or ISO.
- Refer this document to boot the WInPE media in to the target computer.
- Once the machine is booted, you will be able to view ManageEngine OS Deployment wizard. Specify Desktop Central Admin Credential to log-in.
- Select Deploy Image to perfrom offline deployment.
- Now, you will be able to view the list of created deployment templates. Select Deploy button at the required deployment template. If you want to know the details of the deployment template, double click on the template and view the deployment details like image, disk partitions and post deployment activities. If needed you can also start deployment from this details view.
Offline deployment will get successfully inititated now. You can view the deployment status under the Deployment status tab.