Software Installation - How To
How do I deploy multiple packages in a specific order?
This document provides you with steps required to deploy multiple packages in a specific order.
To deploy packages in a specific order, follow the steps given below:
- Click the Software Deployment tab
- Click Install Software
Note: This can either be for a user or for a computer.
- Enter a name and description for the configuration
- From the Package Settings section, select the required Installer Type
- From the Package Name list, select the package that you want to deploy first
- From the Operation Type list, select the required type of operation
- Under Package Settings, click Add More Packages
Note: The package that you selected before clicking Install/Uninstall Software, will be added to the list of packages that will be deployed.
- Select the package that you want deployed second
Note: Repeat steps 7 and 8 till you have all the packages, in the required order, in the list of packages to be deployed. Also ensure that the installer type and operation type match the package that you have selected.
- Configure the required deployment settings
- Choose a target
- Enter the required execution settings
- Click Deploy