Patches do not get listed
No patches are listed in "Applicable" and "Missing Patches."
- Desktop Central Agents may not be installed in all the managed computers.
- The systems have not been scanned even once.
- The missing patches might not be rated high as per severity.
- Check for reasons that have lead to Agent Installation Failure and correct the same.
- Configure Patch Scanning for periodic scanning.
- You can increase the severity of the missing patches if they were not deployed because of low severity. To increase the severity follow the steps mentioned below;
- Click Admin Tab
- Click Automate Patch Deployment
- Select the Task that needs to be modified
- Under Deployment settings, modify the severity.
Applies to: Patch Deployment, Patch List, Patch Installation, Patch Management
Keywords: Patch Management, List Applicable Patches, Vulnerability Scan, Deploy patch, Install Service Pack
|Unable to resolve this issue?|
If you feel this KB article is incomplete or does not contain the information required to help you resolve your issue, upload the required logs
, fill up and submit the form given below. Include details of the issue along with your correct e-mail ID and phone number. Our support team will contact you shortly and give you priority assistance and a resolution for the issue you are facing.
* Mandatory Fields