Vulnerability Database not getting updated - "Update of latest patch information failed : Stream closed"
Vulnerability Patch DB Update fails with error message -"Update of latest patch information failed : Stream closed".
One possible reason could be that the proxy server is blocking the data as,
- The proxy server credentials given in the Proxy Server settings is no longer valid.
- The proxy server does not allow communication through port 443 and 80
- The sync.patchquest.com is not added to the exception list of your proxy server.
- Reconfigure the proxy server by specifying a valid credential.
- Open the ports 443 and 80 to allow the proxy server to communicate.
- Add the sync.patchquest.com to the exception list of your proxy server
- Add "patchdb.manageengine.com" to the exception list of your proxy server.
Note: Ensure that you allow the usage of .7z and .sql files to download the essential files for successful patch scanning.
Applies to: Patch Management, Vulnerability Database Update
Keywords: Patch Management, Patch Deployment Failure, Proxy Server
|Unable to resolve this issue?|
If you feel this KB article is incomplete or does not contain the information required to help you resolve your issue, upload the required logs
, fill up and submit the form given below. Include details of the issue along with your correct e-mail ID and phone number. Our support team will contact you shortly and give you priority assistance and a resolution for the issue you are facing.
* Mandatory Fields