Problem while Changing Patch Store Directory - "Invalid Patch Store Location"
You are trying to change the existing Patch Store Directory to a new location. However you get an error message - "Invalid Patch Store Location".
You will encounter this error due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The new directory that you have specified in the Download Directory field is a Mapped Drive. (or)
- The new directory that you have specified in the Download Directory field is a Network Share which is not accessible.(or)
- The folder name specified in the new Download Directory Path is invalid.
You can resolve this issue as follows:
- Ensure that the new Patch Store Directory you specify is not a Mapped Drive.
- In case of Network Share, ensure it has "Everyone" access permissions.
- Specify a valid folder name in the new Download Directory Path.
Applies to: Change Patch Store Location, Modify Patch Store Directory
Keywords: Problem while Changing Patch Store Directory, Invalid Patch Store Location
|Unable to resolve this issue?|
If you feel this KB article is incomplete or does not contain the information required to help you resolve your issue, upload the required logs
, fill up and submit the form given below. Include details of the issue along with your correct e-mail ID and phone number. Our support team will contact you shortly and give you priority assistance and a resolution for the issue you are facing.
* Mandatory Fields