The Only Multi-vendor Log and Configuration Monitoring Software for Network Security Devices
Register for Free Technical Support
|Operating System||File Size||Mirror Downloads|
|FIrewall Analyzer 64 Bit EXE||64 MB|
|Firewall Analyzer 32 Bit EXE||62 MB|
|Firewall Analyzer 64 Bit BIN||58 MB|
|FIrewall Analyzer 32 Bit BIN||59 MB|
Steps to Deploy - Firewall Analyzer - Distributed Edition
Firewall Analyzer Distributed Edition can be deployed using the steps given below:
After successfully installing and starting the Admin Server and Collector Server(s), you can view all required reports for each Collector Server from Admin Serve Console.Installing Admin Server
- Download Firewall Analyzer version 6.0 or later.
- After accepting the licensing terms, select the Distributed Edition and select the mode as Admin Server.
- Configure the proxy server details, in case Admin Server is behind a proxy server the details are required to contact the Collector Server(s).
- Once installed start the Firewall Analyzer Server.
- Before proceeding with installation of Collector Server(s), ensure that Admin Server is installed, running and can be reached from the machine, in which Collector server is to be installed.
- After accepting the licensing terms, select the Distributed Edition and select the mode as Collector Server.
- Configure the host name, port, protocol of Admin Server.
- Configure the proxy server details, in case Collector Server is behind a proxy server the details are required to contact the Admin Server.
- Once installed, start the Collector server and configure the firewalls to send logs to the Collector Server.