Manage Compliance Reports
Reports can be created for new compliance acts, the reports also can be deleted and existing compliance reports can be customized in EventLog Analyzer
How to add a new compliance report?
Add a new compliance report in EventLog Analyzer using the following menu options.
- Settings tab > Manage Compliance > Add
To add custom compliance reports, refer the procedure in 'Create New Compliance Reports' section
How to edit, delete a custom compliance report?
Edit or delete a custom compliance report in EventLog Analyzer using the following menu options.
- Settings tab > Manage Compliance > Edit/Del
1. & 2. Expand and select the compliance report and sub-report(s) to modify the default and custom compliance report(s) as required
- Use the ‘X’ delete icon to delete the custom compliance report. Only custom compliance report can be deleted. Default compliance report can be only edited to modify
- Use the Expand All & Collapse All links to expand and collapse the compliance reports and sub-reports so that they can be easily selected and unselected
Use the Save button to complete the edit/ delete compliance report operation