Configuring Vulnerability DB Synchronization
The vulnerability or the patch database is a baseline against which
the available and missing patches in the machines are determined. The
database is periodically refreshed with latest information and placed
in the Central Patch Repository. You can specify the interval at which
the local vulnerability database be updated with that of the Central Patch
Repository. To configure the update interval, follow the steps below:
- Click the Admin
tab to invoke the Admin
- Click the Schedule
Vulnerability Update link to invoke the Vulnerability Update
- The Enable Scheduler
is selected by default. To disable scheduler, clear this option.
- The default update time is 10.00 hrs on weekdays.
To modify, select the update interval from any of the following options:
- to update everyday. You need to specify the starting time and starting
- to update on specific day(s) in a week. You need to specify the starting
time and the day(s) on which the update should happen.
- to update on a specific day every month(s). You need to specify starting
time, select a day and select a month/months.
- If you wish a mail to be sent upon successful
update, select the Notify when Task
Finishes check box and provide the email address. You can specify
multiple email addresses as comma separated values.
- Click Save
Changes to save the configuration.
Copyright © 2005-2013, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.